Naruto

Reunion: The Remaining Time

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jul 26, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• This is the worst filler yet...

3.9
    I think the episode was ok, but this is the worst filler yet to come star village wtf. It is just stupid boring and not needed i know there is going to be a lot of filler but i can not wait in till this one is over there if u do not like fillers just jump to shippuden and watch that you do not need to know any of the filler story lines to under stand the only episode u need to watch is the last 5 in the naruto seris then jump to shippuden it is pretty cool and way better then fillers
  • Another sucky Naruto filler

A Naruto filler and mediocrity, the two seem to go well hand in hand. Nothing happened the first ten minutes; just some dumb poorly executed conflict stuff, like Lady Natsuhi trading the star for her son's life, and Neji keeping a cool head by staying out of the conflict. Most of it was really boring, and then the following five minutes that proceeded that weren't any better. In fact those five minute, because nothing happened, I don't even remember what happened! This would have been a totally terrible episode if the last five minutes didn't somewhat redeem it; Natsuhi dying is a pretty big occurrence, and the flashback of her and Sumaru was a bit tad emotional.
  • Conclusion.

Summer Star, why are you red?
    Last night, I had a sad dream.
    Crying as I talked. Oh, red eyes.
    Summer Star, why are you lost?
    You are searching for we who dissapeared.
    That's why I have such sad dreams.

Why is the summer star red?
    Last night, I had a sad dream.
    I was crying and talking, with redeyes.
    Why has the summer star lost it's way?
    I know such Childish Stories
    That's why I have such Sad dreams.

The conclusion to the Star Village arc. And what a conclusion. Natsuhi dies. This arc was sad.
  • Sad Filler :(

In this episode Sumaru's mom, Natsuhi, dies. She tryed to destroy the star, but died of the kunai in her back and overuse of the technique.. poor her, cuz she just bonded with her child. Touching, huh? Nothing else pretty much happens in this episode, kind of filler-ish even though it was meant to be, I always try to give the fillers more leverage than other people do. It's also saddening how Neji realized that they were outsiders and it really wasn't any of there buisness, and that they were going to come back later after taking Sumaru and Natsuhi to Tsunade. Guess not. So great episode, lacking.
  • Natsuhi dies.

• Sumaru is reunited with his mother... Then she dies. Not your typical Naruto ending.

This was definitely not your typical Naruto ending. Usually they end with that happy feely crap sort of ending, where someone is close to death but then awakens at the last minute. We haven't seen this kind of ending since the Land of Waves Arc which was like two frigging years ago. Except they did kind of throw that touchy feely junk in there when Sasuke "died"... But anyway, I'm getting of the subject. So Sumaru is finally reunited with his mom after all these years. But that stupid Akahoshi is being a butthead and she has to use like all of her strength to fight him off to protect Sumaru. They all tend to Natsuhi's wounds and Nehi says that if she tries that star jutsu again, she'll die just like her husband, Hotorubi. Well, Summer's pit up against Red Star again, and of course, she uses the jutsu. AND DIES!!!!! Usually they just pass out and by the miracle of love or someone's tears, they wake up! Not this time!
  • Sumaru finds out his mother is still alive.

Just as the battle between Natsuhi and Akahoshi is heating up, Sumaru shows up with the Star Village genin. Akahoshi sees his chance and grabs Sumaru and uses his life to bargin for the star. Natsuhi gives in for the sake of her son and gives the star back to Akahoshi. Akahoshi then attacks Natsuhi after he gets the star and badly injures her. He declares Sumaru and Natsuhi traitors to the village and brands them as rogue ninja. Hokuto decides to stay with Sumaru and she is branded a rogue ninja as well. They take Natsuhi and Sumaru to a place for them to recover...