Naruto

Reunion: The Remaining Time

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jul 26, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Sumaru is reunited with his mother... Then she dies. Not your typical Naruto ending.

This was definitely not your typical Naruto ending. Usually they end with that happy feely crap sort of ending, where someone is close to death but then awakens at the last minute. We haven't seen this kind of ending since the Land of Waves Arc which was like two frigging years ago. Except they did kind of throw that touchy feely junk in there when Sasuke "died"... But anyway, I'm getting of the subject. So Sumaru is finally reunited with his mom after all these years. But that stupid Akahoshi is being a butthead and she has to use like all of her strength to fight him off to protect Sumaru. They all tend to Natsuhi's wounds and Nehi says that if she tries that star jutsu again, she'll die just like her husband, Hotorubi. Well, Summer's pit up against Red Star again, and of course, she uses the jutsu. AND DIES!!!!! Usually they just pass out and by the miracle of love or someone's tears, they wake up! Not this time!