Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 2 of 52

• Terribly overrated...

Wow, does this show suck. It actually has the lowest rating that I've given any TV show. Now, don't get me wrong. I found Naruto cool to begin with. I was actually quite a big fan at one point. I still own manga volumes 1-5 and have given episodes 1 and 2 positive reviews. However it was just a phase and after five or six months Naruto began to bore me. Now I think that it's more or less the worst thing in the world. First off the main character is so annoying. When in a fight you may often find yourself cheering for the other person. This isn't even a good show in terms of anime. Shows like Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka 7 and Wolf's Rain blow this show out of the water. To conclude my review all I have to say is that this is just my opinion and is no one elses. Thank you for reading!
  • One word. Overrated.

I suppose many people do like the show. It has many characters, and many episodes. But, if you ask me, the show itself really isn't that good.

Sure, I enjoyed it at first. It was something different. I hadn't really seen any anime about ninjas and these ninjas were unlike the clad in black, nunchaku-carrying ninjas we are all used to seeing. It was interesting to watch this show play out.

The characters were very well-developed and were continuously undergoing character development. Each one had an interesting background, and of course, well-developed characters always make a show worthwile.

However, everything soon became boring, and repetitive. And just really long. There were around 3-4 seasons filled with nothing but filler episodes. The character focus suddenly became all about just Naruto, which I suppose should have been expected, seeing as the show is called "Naruto", but that did not make it any less annoying.

If anyone had a problem, Naruto can help! Naruto is the only character who continued to get stronger and stronger. Even when the other characters became stronger, Naruto would still be 10 times more stronger than them. And watching a show about a boring, invincible hero is just that. Boring.

I gave up watching the anime. I was tired of people doing nothing but relying on Naruto on everything. I was tired of the show being about nothing but Naruto chasing after Sasuke. I was tired of the endless amounts of fillers. I was just tired.

If you can sit through hundreds and hundreds of episodes of one show about one character or two, I suppose you might like Naruto, but really, it isn't as original as many people think, and it certainly isn't something I'll get back into.

• An Awesome Anime Series!

I just started watching this Anime but I can tell it's going to have a lot of potential & amazing battles. Naruto is an anime that has inspired many people including me, even though I used to hate it. Naruto is the ultimate ninja series. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, they are all Badass in there own way & many other characters aswell. Naruto is a show that is not as good as DBZ or YYH but it is promising. To much Filler though at times, They should of started this anime in 2005 it would have saved them the trouble for making so much filler episodes. Many amazing Techniques, Characters, Strategies, Battles, Storylines & Adventures. Naruto also has amazing VA's in English & Japanese but I would prefer Japanese over the English Dub. The Background music in this show is very promising, amazing and has alot of potential. The animation in this show is very good aswell. Naruto is not the perfect anime / manga series but it does have promise and it's Outstanding. 9/10

• Not that good of an anime.

This show is about a boy named Naruto who wants to become a great ninja but in the beginning, he didn't make much friends nor was he good at trying to become a great ninja. What I don't like about this show is that the fights between characters take long meaning you will have to see like 6 or probably more episodes to see a fight end which can be a waste sometime. Plus this anime is getting overrated and in my opinion, there isn't that much to like about the show.

Overall, this anime isn't much of anyone's time, if you are a hardcore anime fan and like ninjas then this is the anime for you but if you are just a regular anime fan and don't really like ninjas like me then don't waste your time watching this show.
  • Really good but not as good as Dragonball or Dragonball Z

I used to hate Naruto and refuse to watch it because I thought it was just a rip off of Dragonball and Dragonball Z. Then one day I decided i'll watch it then over a month I had watched 150-200 episodes of it in order and loved the show for a while. I still thought that Dragonball and Dragonball Z where better shows due to the fact that Sasgai and Naruto are two over rated save the day characters which is the thing that annoys me about this show. I prefer Kiba and characters like that just like in DB and DBZ I prefered characters such as Tien and Yamcha. But anyway I think Naruto is an interesting gripping good story anime that I would recommen to any anime fan.

• Perfect 17 on a scale of 1 to 10 :)

Damn straight this shows good! Best show i have seen in a long time! Every character is different which makes it interesting and so fun to watch. I give it a perfect 10. Its just great in general from the characters to the plot line. The story is both sad and funny, which is pretty hard to do but Masashi Kishimoto seems to have been able to pull it off. I love Naruto not just because its his show but because how he is, his child hood was messed up, people think of him as a demon but he still finds the time to laugh and have fun
  • This is one of my top kool anime my show.

At first i thought this show was'nt that good when i seen the previews of it, but until i ran out of show to watch i decicded to watch this since i went on this other web site that said it was great, and now i know what they mean its one of the top anime shows i watch. i give it a 9.5/10.
  • Naruto is about many ninjas who live in different nation and fued with each other but the 3 main ninjas are naruto,sasuke,sakura,and their sensai kakashi they go on missions and help those who are in need and are accompanied by many ninjas on their way...

i love this show this was the first show where all the stuff i wanna watch was in it comedy for naruto action for sasuke and romance for sakura all that stuff was in one show and i loved it no ther show beats this one cause naruto is number one!
  • The Story is about Naruto Uzumaki, a boy who contains the spirit of the nine tailed fox which attacked Konoha 12 years ago. Naruto Uzumaki dreams of becoming the greatest Hokage. A title that very few ninja have been able to achieve.

This show is amazing, it's different from the anime I usually watch, this one is by far my favourite anime. It's a Story about a young boy named Naruto Uzumaki, who contains the spirit of nine tailed fox. This show actually teaches people a valuable lesson. In some way it actually resembles the real world. This show has good action, comedy, and a little bit of romance. The creators have done well following the manga, and staying true to the story, almost every episode I watch is just amazing, it never gets old, I watch this show every time I get the chance to watch it. I'd recommend this show to children from age 12 and up. And I'm looking forward to Naruto Shippuden.
  • Just like DBZ, I fell in love with this action show.

Naruto is the definition of a awesome fighting show. I don't any action show can compete with Naruto. Naruto is just too good. Unlike other action shows like Dragonball Z, Bleach, and Inuyasha, Naruto just straight up goes to the fighting. Yeah, you'll see some talking and stuff. But when the talking is all said and done, the fighting doesn't stop! Don't get me wrong, I do like DBZ, Bleach, and Inuyasha, but they just can't compete with Naruto. Naruto is just more amazing in drawings. I just sometimes can't believe people can actually draw like that. It's just awesome. Naruto is a cool show and I hope it never ends.
    -Nachosxd15
  • NA jfjs fRU fkfjsf a TO jafj

N jsgkjdg A jg dg gjjg aR fjjf fUF fjjf jfsll vnvve Tfjn vvjw 9fs fj fj jf mck jfwnw fw vcw nvc nwi vw nciwncv T fha kurjf fw Om , Nf jfsj jf hffj2qfj sfj2fj qjf923 f AR fjfj fuwf sRUf jf39fj sfj3 fjefj jfff T fjfj o joO fjsjS fjjmsf fj f9f afn92 S fjfwjf H fjjf fI fjfjs fPP fjkjfjffj dfjfh snf f U fjfh fh fsf ds fh sfhf h fh jf92 hf 2h r82 D fif ffuf f9f fuf ff fi fE fifhfyuwi fsf hffj9f fjf 90fj 2jru 9wy fn f9f fhj k D
  • Canon: 9.5 Fillers: 2.0 Normally the fillers shouldn't have this much of an influence over the score of a show, but it does when half the show is literally filled with fillers.

If only the anime waited at least another year or two before picking up the manga. If only there weren't any fillers, Naruto would be hands down one of the best animes ever. It's unfortunately not the case because literally half the series is encompassed by fillers. Really bad fillers too. No exaggeration on either point. Some other review states that "Oh just skip the last 100 episodes because they're fillers..." 100 episodes is A LOT! Not many animes even see past 26 or even 51. A lot of American cartoons end before they reach the century mark. Just a magnitude of how ridiculous how much fillers there are.

But anyways, for the half of Naruto that does do things right, it had you right from the get go. Animes are often known for their slow starts, but Naruto? The pilot episode still stands to be one of the best pilots ever with one of the most shocking plot twists...and we're talking about the very first episode here. The first arc was well executed and did a great job of helping you grasp the overall world of Naruto, and then it takes off from there delving straight into the story with plenty of action to go around.

Although the characters tend to feel a bit too sophisticated and artificial for their own good, a lot of them are too well done with deep and tragic pasts that you can't help but feel for them. Though sometimes Naruto likes to emphasize the "tragic" part that it starts shading into emo status, especially with two of its biggest characters Sasuke and Gaara who in their respective flashbacks, seem to be crying every second. All is forgiven though because of excellent story execution and even better fight scenes. You go on any anime forum and ask people to name their favourite fights, it's close to a guarantee that any one fight from Naruto is going to appear on all the lists, more than once too. Rock Lee vs. Gaara, Naruto vs. Sasuke, these fights are littered on youtube as poor AMVs accompanied by crappy rock music in the background.

Now, for the fillers...what can be said about them, they're plain terrible straight up. If the Naruto fillers were a show of its own, it would be the worst show in the world. Just about every single arc does everything wrong. Not only are the stories so poorly executed, they REPEAT these same atrocious stories every single damn arc with a different theme and setting, but nothing will hide how terrible they are. And most of all, the filler characters are even more poorly developed, you could give two craps about them. And the action? Felt like I was watching a 60's anime with how choppy the movements in the fights were. The only good thing that can be said about the fillers is that those "comic relief" fillers--a filler episode within a gigantic filler arc--were the only things worth watching in the fillers. And what's sad is that they only came once in every like seven episodes.

I have nothing nice to say about the fillers at all, and it's not hard to see how the fillers were able to drag down such a great anime into borderline mediocrity. Though at the same time it's a testament to how great the canon is that it's able to withstand the dreadful fillers and still be above mediocrity--yes it's a mere half empty half full analogy, but it's looking at things more positively since I'd like to try to remember Naruto for its canon rather than its fillers. A story that keeps your blood rushing and wanting more, action scenes that test the limits to your adrenaline, and some memorable characters...all being poisoned by the fillers. As another review recommended, skip the last 100 or so episodes, and try not to be a hero and trudge through them all like I tried doing...you'll regret it.
  • Slow to start but makes up for lost time later on.

Naruto is an extreamly popular show recommended to me by friends, the first twenty episodes are a bit slow the characters just stand around a lot saying each others names and really the only reason I kept watching is because I hoped some action would happen in the next episode, and when it did...boy was I blown away! The concept of nija is explored in many different ways from just sword fights and back flips to nija powers of awesomeness. The show has really turned ninja into a whole new thing with the characters fighting at unthinkable speed and performing hand signs to call upon the elements. The protagonist (if you can call him that) is Naruto Uzamaki a trainee ninja who really isn't that good at the style of ninjitsu and looked down upon for his arrogance and punch first ask questions later attitude, his character is very comical and laid back but when angry can become a lethal fighter. Many charcters are introduced in the first season or saga and the list keeps on growing as we progress through the show, each character has a distinct personality that makes then unique the writers have been really sucessful at this aspect. On the whole Naruto has is fair share of action and emotion, and a whole load of dramatic pauses which I think could be reduced personally, but it still manages to keep you watching until you have to sleep and even then you don't.
  • naruto is in my opion the best anime on tv now. one piece is pretty good but that hiatus was really unnessary.

i really like watching and i try never to miss an episode. my favorite character is gaara because he's so cool with his sand power and the way he talks is chilling. i love when he does sand coffin and how he killed those three rain ninja. he was even cooler when he broke lee's arm and leg. i also really plot line. it's a ninja story and it has good plot twist and evil villians. the first major eniemies were zabuza and haku. i was one of the saddest episodes when haku died and how zabuza cried. zabuza wasn't all that evil. next was oriochimaru, the big boss of the series. he can summon snakes and has his followers along with the sand village to attack the leaf. i was so mad when he killed the third hokage and was glad that his power to do jutsu was taken away. to bad he wasn't killed. naruto is the hand's down best anime out there. although one piece and bleach could run for second and third place.
  • One of my favorite animes from my early teenage years.

There is no doubt that Naruto is one of my personal favorite anime and manga series. I used to watch the anime all of the time. I used to play naruto video games, and read the manga, and collect the playing cards. Heck, I have even seen just about every episode in both the English dub version and the original Japanese version. I was a huge fan of Naruto. The action was really intense, there are alot of characters, and there is alot of heart and emotion within the series. I really recommend this series if you have not seen it. The American dub is not too bad, but I do recommend that you see the series in it's original form (the Japanese uncut version with English subtitles).
  • A blond ninja with a orange jumpsuit wants to be hokage.

Theres alot of reasons why I don't like this show. For one thing, Naruto keeps on repeating the moves. He fights somebody, they hate eachother, literally over 1-2 hours of boring flashbacks (it goes on for episodes) then Naruto does his Resengan, the battle ends. THAT'S IT FOLKS!

How can anybody like this show? Repeative moves, Flashbacks, animation is poor compared to other animes, corny horrid writing, and how can I forget? The fillers. Literally, after the Sasuke retrivel ark, theres 80 FILLER EPISODES. All not interesting.

Then comes Shippuden. EVEN WORSE. I have to admit, I liked the manga a bit at first,

SPOILERS next to me: After sasuke kills itachi, the manga became boring, and introduced more moves that are confusing. What ever happen to "Naruto wants to be Hokage?" Theirs even more fillers in Shippuden, plus the introduction of the Akasuki, which are worthless Wannabe villians that repeat the same moves every 2 seconds. Masashi Kishimoto wanted to make an anime like Dragonball Z, and even Ripped off alot of moves from the series, (Goku had orange, so did naruto, the resegan and Spirit bomb look alike, etc...) but it turned out to be a MAJOR FAIL. This series makes anime look bad, seriously.
  • An Amazing Anime! *what a tounge twister.*

Ok. So Naruto is an amazing anime loved by anime fans across the world! The story is basically a boy named Naruto, who someday, wishes to become Hokage. But its not that easy, with many challenges in his way, Naruto fights his path to victory in every *edge of your chair* exciting episode!
    With many movies and more tocome, this anime has ranked itself up to one of the most viewed in the world!Overall I would have to say my favorite character is Kakashi, The man naruto looks up to to teach him every new step. I would have to say my second favorite is Naruto, an energetic, amazing character that knows what to look up to in even the worst of situations.
    I have to give it a 9/10!
  • Overrated?----Believe it!!!!!!

1.5
    Wow. People at collge are obsessed with this...of course all of em are huge shut-in types, but I digress. Both my wife and I watch alot of anime, but neither of us can stand this show. When it 1st appeared on Cartoon Network, I was excited for another good anime, as everyone at collge was hyping it, after watching the first 8-10 episodes, I was greatly disappointed. Hearing "Believe it"like evry two seconds was annoying enough to turn me away, but yet I still gave it a chance...just couldn't get into it. I suppose like alot of animes, the story (hopefully) got better as time went on....I just can't understand 20-something college students going around wearing Naruto headbands that they've had to adjust as it was made for a 10 yr. old. To each thier own I suppose, but in my eyes, this show is greatly overrated.
  • Newf Afy Rgg Uggg TOyuj.

aNtg ay./v ybn rug6 /k7d ryv Aycd Ruet r7u yg0U6ff yub yuio rtb Ttb ffe O, Nfgu ruh 4d Afy geRy ggh r5f `i yff fnUf dhr 4yb 5gc K9 6f U db 4tf ddv jyf wsf Tgtv 5fut fduy st6 O ffx S dfy sr5H t5 q5f yy 5tvdb 33a25 ww3 Itt rhf tu= qp PP t6g s4 08 tg U efv erdv 5tsg 6ig = DEN. NARt5 4fgt fth6 rfh6 tff 4f7f 5g tb UTO, ttv eg p. 44h NAR yjn ryh er7b7 ryuv 8gh UTOt 5oc rrdh bhtg yh SHIbff fggf uyth hhhe e4yu 6uy 7gn PP tbf rgu 685 67 tv ygb fyh 3yyu DEN.
  • Naruto the best anime I have ever watched!!!!Please cartoon network bring it back!!!!!!!!!

When I first watched Naruto my jaw dropped and I fell in love with this amazing show!Every thing about it rocks,most of the people in Naruto rock (except Shikamaru and Choji I hate you two!!!!!)Naruto is so cool and kinda lovable,Kakashi is so badass,Sasuke is also badass and moody,and all of the others are cool to.Another thing I like about Naruto is the fights the can be very fast paced and bloody,also the plot in it impressed me like how deep it is.The animation is quite good and one of the best looking anime around.The only thing that bugged me is THE 92 EFING FILLERS I mean come on I could understand maybe 20 fillers but 92 that is so lame,cartoon network could have skipped all of the fillers and got to the ending but NOOOOOOO they had to end it when it was so close so ending and going to the Shippuden.Any way I think Naruto is so amazing and I wish Naruto would come back to cartoon network.(This is my first review)
  • Dubbed as the next DBZ. I kinda agree

12 years ago, a demon fox rampaged the village until it was sealed in the body of a baby, that being Naruto. So everyone there treated him like dirt for all those years because they see him as the demon.

Because of that, Naruto's goal is to become the next Hokage (leader of the ninjas) and have the village acknowledge his strength.

Although the road to that goal is obviously not going to be easy, it doesn't intimidate him the least.

With techniques such as Shadow Replication, Summoning Technique and Rasengan, plus never giving up, Naruto may well be close to accomplishing his goal before you know it.

If ninja techniques, awesome fight scenes, some classic Japanese comedy (and there's a lot of it in this one) are your thing, Naruto is your ticket. LIGHTNING_KF SAID SO.....
  • A great show but just skip the last hundred episodes or so.

The show follows the adventures of Naruto Uzumaki a Ninja who despite his lack of talent drams of one day beoming the leader of his village. Together with his mentor Kakashi and his freinds Sasuke and Sakura he undertakes various missions and indulges in a lot of fights!

The show is good with ome great characters and some truly excellent fight scenes. There is also plenty of comedy to keep things from getting too heavy. The main plotline is also fanastic and follows the manga really well. Pretty much the only downside is the large quantiy of filler especially at the end of the series. I realise that these are necessary but they are of such dreadful quality that they are just not worth watching.

In shor my advice is that this show is great but you can skip all of the filler and your life will be much better!
  • WOW!

Why did I stop watching...? Wow... this is actually my second review for Naruto, and this time... I'm gonna say how awesome it actually is! And I haven't actually seen all of it... so I don't know the full story. Ok... I can't actually see why people don't like this show...? Naruto, first of all, is the main character (obviously) and eventually becomes a ninja. Also, Sasuke (The cute one) and Sakura (The... ah... sometimes funny sometimes annoying one) are main characters too. It shows a lot of humour and some really good fight scenes here and there. The animation was pretty good, too. Anyways... 12 years ago, a nine-tailed demon fox got sealed within Naruto Uzumaki's body and since then, most adults have disliked him for his disruptive behavior around the Leaf Village. Naruto, along with Sasuke and Sakura make a team called Squad 7 or Team 7... (different sometimes where I watch it... lol). They go on a lot of adventures, making friends... and enemies, and try to get along with each other. Overall, its an awesome series that I'm actually watching online right at this second... and probably will be when anyone is reading this, lol. Anyways... it's too awesome!!!
  • A 12 year old ninja from Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf Villiage, is determined to become the village's greatest ninja and earn the title of Hokage.

It's somewhat to understand how one can say that Naruto is “The Best Anime Ever.�

Based off of the Japanese comic of the same name by Masashi Kishimoto, (which, in my opinion, is one of the best drawn comics Shonen Jump is currently publishing weekly) Naruto is something of a hard show to like. On one hand, there are several story arcs that each have a nice story to them, and there are lots of characters, most of whom have a decent backstory to them. On the other hand, however, the show is also riddled with long, drawn out episodes simply to lengthen the series which, by the way, ended at 220 episodes, lackluster animation and terribly written filler arcs which can last incredibly long.

Naruto's plot is somewhat engaging: 12 years prior to the present timeline, a nine-tailed demon fox attacked the Hidden Leaf Village, of which the series takes place in for the most part. After having suffered heavy losses, the greatest ninja in the village, the Hokage, sacrifices himself to seal the demon inside an infant named Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto ends up becoming rejected by most of the village's denizens, due to the local knowledge of what is locked away inside of him, and by the fear that it might be released at any moment. Naruto doesn't grow completely alone, however, as he's raised by several individuals around him wo care enough for him to put away that fear of what's inside of him.

Namely among these figures is Iruka Umino, who treats Naruto like a son. Iruka's role in the series is small but important, and it's made all the more emotionally complex by the fact that both of Iruka's parents were killed by the demon inside. Aside from fatherly figures, Naruto also follows (or at least tries to) in company with two other ninja of his age under one tutor to form a small 4 man cell. The characters that make up this cell, besides Naruto, are Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, his squadmates, and their teacher, Kakashi Hatake.

Of these three, the most important would have to be Sasuke Uchiha. Several years before the present timeline, Sasuke's entire clan, the powerful Uchiha clan, was completely eradicated by his older brother, Itachi Uchiha. As such, Sasuke has gained an eternal hatred of his older brother for the crime he committed, and has sworn to himself that he will gain whatever power he possibly can to avenge his clan. This personal wish is only made stronger when, during an exam to become full-fledged ninja, Naruto and his comrades are attacked by a ninja known as Orochimaru, who inflicts a seal on the back of Sasuke's neck known as the Curse Seal Mark, and promises that he can give Sasuke power he could never imagine if he should seek Orochimaru in the future. With Sasuke wanting to pursue as much power as he can, he intends to leave the Hidden Leaf village, to seek out Orochimaru and receive this unimaginable power that he claims to be able to grant. However, Naruto refuses to let him leave, however, due to the fact that he has developed a strong bond with Sasuke.

And this is one of the highest aspects of Naruto's emotional storyteling. This brotherly bond that exists between Naruto and Sasuke becomes one of the main keys to the entire plot. Naruto never grew up with a family, but he has always believed that growing up with Sasuke, constantly quarreling with each other, always competing and trying to trump the other, is the closest he's ever felt to having a real brother. Upon failing to bring Sasuke back to the village, Naruto leaves to train for two years. At least not until we've encountered 60 episodes of pure filler.

And this is where Naruto begins to lose its appeal.

For those not familiar with the term, 'filler' refers to episodes of the show that are original stories written by the writers of the show, rather than being based off of the comic's plot. Filler can range from just adding additional story content in an existing, non-filler are to having entire seasons consist of nothing but filler material. And I have to say, the filler material written for Naruto is definitely less than entertaining. Not because it's badly written, but because it drags on and on, with every episode after Naruto fights Sasuke to the end of the series (from somewhere in the 130's to episode 220) being filler.

And speaking of dragging on, this episode has a terrible tendency of using this pathetic attempt at lengthening episodes quite too often. Characters have a terrible habit of going off on long tangents of revealing their entire strategy to either themselves, their squadmate or, in some stroke of outright stupidity, to their foe. When characters aren't leaking their notebook plays like a blabbermouth who just can't keep a secret, they're explaining some lengthy system or gimmick.

Even worse at times are the typical flashbacks characters experience. While flashbacks are usually helpful at explaining a character's backstory (and when this is the focus of the flash back, they usually are), episodes tend to flashback to a very recent scene from, say, the last episode. It's annoying when the writers regurgitate the same scene with the same info we already know over and over again, and it doesn't help the list of flaws related to the show's storytelling one bit.

The character's have quite a bit of depth to them. At least most of them. There's are quite a few characters in the series, and chances are you'll like at least one of them.

Another annoyance with Naruto is its terrible animation. I don't if most people watch shows with animation spewed out of a garbage can, or if it's just fan exaggeration, but Naruto, as a matter of fact, has some of the worst animation I've seen. The company which animates Naruto is Studio Pierrot, a company known for cutting corners with their projects just to save time and money. Another prime example besides Naruto would be the anime Bleach. If you think Naruto has good animation, I would like to direct you to projects done by Mad House and Bones.

Another huge issue with Naruto is its English dub. Most of the voice actors for the localized version do their part terribly, especially, in an ironic turn, Naruto's voice actress. Some characters have good voice actors, Kakashi being my personal favorite, but you won't find any spectacular voice acting here, that's for sure. Liam 'O Brien as Gaara is a nice touch, though. That man has a good knack for VA work.

Overall, Naruto is a decent show. It's story, which is severly hampered by purposely lengthened episodes, dull conversations that drag on and on and badly written filler arcs, is a well written and emotional one, and its characters are fleshed out nicely to give you an accustomed feel to the cast. Naruto is by no means the greatest anime out there, it's not even an exceptional one. I, however, feel content with naming it a decent anime, so I'll leave it at that.

FINAL NOTE: Please keep in mind that this is not referring to Part 2, Naruto Shippuuden.
  • One of the greatest Animes, Highly Addictive Show

Naruto is probably the greatest animated series i've seen so far. Action, humor, drama...Naruto has got it all. Naruto is about a boy called Uzumaki Naruto, who lives in a hidden ninja village called Konoha. Neglected and hated by all of the villagers, Naruto tries his best to prove that he'll one day become the Hokage, the strongest ninja and also the leader of the village. There is of course a reason that all of the villagers hate Naruto. This goes back to his birth. Konoha was terrorized by a great demon fox, which killed a lot of people. When everything seemed lost, Konoha's fourth Hokage showed up, using a secret, but suicidal ninja technique which sealed up the demon inside of Naruto. The fourth hokage told everyone not to tell any further about the demon inside of Naruto and he hoped Naruto would be treated like a hero who saved the village, but instead of that Naruto was treated like he was the demon itself. Soon, the behavior of all the parents passed down to the children, which resulted in a bad childhood for Naruto. It made Naruto an annoying and attention seeking child. But later...through some hardships, Naruto passed his test at the ninja academy and a world of adventure now lies before him.

This is where you pick up the story and what a story it is! Naruto has got many, many unique and well though out characters, so there's a favorite character for everyone. The action is very good, because of the many techniques that exist in the shinobi world. There are stealthy ninjas, like Shikamaru; long-range ninjas, like Temari, but also the head on ninjas like Naruto himself. The bad guys are cool, like Itachi, and somewhat scary, like the main bad guy Orochimaru. Naruto is just an Anime that everyone MUST see. You'll be addicted before you know it!
  • its the the best anime

naruto is a nin who want to be hokage but he stood last in acad but he constly rivels sasgay who is from uchiha clan (one of the most feared clan) naruto attacks r kage bunshin , rasingan , u zu ma ki naruto combo ,rasinshruican , large rasengan and his hidden power is nine tails but the best guy in naruto is itachi ( sasgay elder bro) in shippuden its not revelied and they have others like sakura , skiamaru , ino , choji , lee , hinata , neji ,jiraya , tsunada , kiba , shino , garaa and at last akastiski so it goes around them
  • Still trying ot catch up with Shippuuden but I have been loving the first half of it so far.

I started watching Naturo last year and wasn't sure I would be able to enjoy it. The first years seemed to be very focused on a child based audiance but I pushed through it. Now I am very much enjoying the older and more adult focused ideas that the series is putting out. If you don't want to go thourgh all of the youngester stuff i would suggest starting with the Shippuuden series after the "three year" break. I have laughed, cried and truely enjoyed the story so far. I can't wait to be totally caught up and be able to watch new episodes the week they come out.
  • Awesome!

Naruto is one of the best animes out there. Naruto Uzumaki is trying to be the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. Meanwhile he incounters enimes like Orochimaru, Akastuki etc. Naruto is also trying to bring his friend Sasuke back to the Hidden Leaf Village. Naruto's favorite food is ramen. Naruto was put into a squad with Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto goes on countlesss mission with his friends. Naruto also has a secret. 12 years ago the Nine tailed fox attcked the village and the 4th Hokage sealed it with in him. Since then Naruto has learned to harness it's power
  • Naruto Uzumaki is a young ninja who bears a great power hidden inside him, a power that has isolated him from the rest of his village. As such, his only dream is to become the Hokage - the most powerful ninja, and leader of the village;

Naruto Uzumaki is a young ninja who bears a great power hidden inside him, a power that has isolated him from the rest of his village. As such, his only dream is to become the Hokage - the most powerful ninja, and leader of the village; but first he needs to graduate! With his inability to perform even the most basic ninja techniques, it seems that all Naruto has going for him is his determination to succeed no matter what. Teamed up with the genius Sasuke, book-smart Sakura, and their team leader Kakashi, Naruto embarks on his quest to become the Hokage. But with outside forces posing a threat to the entire Hidden Leaf village, Naruto discovers that he must become much stronger if he ever wants to realize his dream and protect the friendships he's forged.
    and is higly addictive
  • Spoiler!

I wanted to rate the show a big TEN. But as manga readers would know, it is coming to that bit when Jiraiya(my favourite character) is about to be killed by Pein, I mean it's not for a couple of months but, by seeing this happen I know it won't be long. Death of Itachi is after death of Jiraiya is I can remember.

Too all Ero-sennin fans, time is coming and is going to be a very sad day for us all, I know it is going to be for me :(

Shippuuden is proving to be an awesome show at the moment, didn't like the Yuukimaru arc, was too annoying and boring made me yawn watching the show. But now it is getting AWESOME?!?! again!??! can't wait! except for Ero-sennin death :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10