Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 3 of 53

• its the the best anime

naruto is a nin who want to be hokage but he stood last in acad but he constly rivels sasgay who is from uchiha clan (one of the most feared clan) naruto attacks r kage bunshin , rasingan , u zu ma ki naruto combo ,rasinshruican , large rasengan and his hidden power is nine tails but the best guy in naruto is itachi ( sasgay elder bro) in shippuden its not revelied and they have others like sakura , skiamaru , ino , choji , lee , hinata , neji ,jiraya , tsunada , kiba , shino , garaa and at last akastiski so it goes around them
  • Still trying ot catch up with Shippuuden but I have been loving the first half of it so far.

I started watching Naturo last year and wasn't sure I would be able to enjoy it. The first years seemed to be very focused on a child based audiance but I pushed through it. Now I am very much enjoying the older and more adult focused ideas that the series is putting out. If you don't want to go thourgh all of the youngester stuff i would suggest starting with the Shippuuden series after the "three year" break. I have laughed, cried and truely enjoyed the story so far. I can't wait to be totally caught up and be able to watch new episodes the week they come out.
  • Awesome!

Naruto is one of the best animes out there. Naruto Uzumaki is trying to be the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. Meanwhile he incounters enimes like Orochimaru, Akastuki etc. Naruto is also trying to bring his friend Sasuke back to the Hidden Leaf Village. Naruto's favorite food is ramen. Naruto was put into a squad with Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto goes on countlesss mission with his friends. Naruto also has a secret. 12 years ago the Nine tailed fox attcked the village and the 4th Hokage sealed it with in him. Since then Naruto has learned to harness it's power
  • Naruto Uzumaki is a young ninja who bears a great power hidden inside him, a power that has isolated him from the rest of his village. As such, his only dream is to become the Hokage - the most powerful ninja, and leader of the village;

Naruto Uzumaki is a young ninja who bears a great power hidden inside him, a power that has isolated him from the rest of his village. As such, his only dream is to become the Hokage - the most powerful ninja, and leader of the village; but first he needs to graduate! With his inability to perform even the most basic ninja techniques, it seems that all Naruto has going for him is his determination to succeed no matter what. Teamed up with the genius Sasuke, book-smart Sakura, and their team leader Kakashi, Naruto embarks on his quest to become the Hokage. But with outside forces posing a threat to the entire Hidden Leaf village, Naruto discovers that he must become much stronger if he ever wants to realize his dream and protect the friendships he's forged.
    and is higly addictive
  • Spoiler!

I wanted to rate the show a big TEN. But as manga readers would know, it is coming to that bit when Jiraiya(my favourite character) is about to be killed by Pein, I mean it's not for a couple of months but, by seeing this happen I know it won't be long. Death of Itachi is after death of Jiraiya is I can remember.

Too all Ero-sennin fans, time is coming and is going to be a very sad day for us all, I know it is going to be for me :(

Shippuuden is proving to be an awesome show at the moment, didn't like the Yuukimaru arc, was too annoying and boring made me yawn watching the show. But now it is getting AWESOME?!?! again!??! can't wait! except for Ero-sennin death :(
  • Exciting!

This is one of the best manga and animes. Everybody loves the hyper-active spiky haired ninja! Naruto's dream is to be a leader of his village called the Hokage. He was sealed with the nine-tailed fox spirit and the villagers shunned him, but he go over it and follow his dream. With help from his fellow ninjas and friends such as Iruka, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. I like this show with its incredible storylines, plots and techniques called "jutsus". Later in Naruto: Shippuden, where Naruto and his friends are older, he is trying to save Sasuke from the madman Orochimaru. The lesson of Naruto is to Never Give up!!!!!!!!! and Believe in Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i believe that this show is one of the best anime series on tv. also wonder why they would stop airing new episodes on tv of such a great show that i enjoy watching evey weekend.

naruto is a great action cartoon that makes you want to be them. doing the cool things such as walking up trees, on water and other thing like that. they should really start airing the rest of season 9 and move on to naruto shippuden, which looks like it is going to be better than the regular naruto. shows like this need to keep going for thn true die hard fans like me that wants to watch such an increditalbe cartoon when ever it was on tv no mater what time it was on. so i hope that comes back on every soon.
  • this is the story and adventures of a boy named naruto uzumaki.

wow this is one of the best shows they have ever thought of. the characters of this show are well thought out and perfectly designed. i love this show. i really wish they would show it more often. in my opinion it's one of the best anime and action shows around. i love this show. not to mention how well scripted this show is. To me it makes perfect sense and i hate when people criticize something without ever really watching it. some episodes are also pretty funny. If you ever want to watch something exciting and full of action i strongly recommend this show.
  • The show follows Naruto, a young gutsy ninja in the Hidden Leaf Village, as he grows from an inexperienced child, learning valuble life experiences and skills along the way.

Naruto is an amazing show, filled with action, brilliance and humor. Probably the best anime ever to hit the screen, this show has kept me interested ever since I began watching it only a few short years ago. The character, Naruto, is an inspiration to everyone with his constant and never-failing determination to fulfill his dreams. He shows us all that if you work hard enough, the impossible can suddenly seem within reach. This show is thrilling, funny, and suspenseful the whole way through. Although this show may drift into filler episodes, for the most part, the show leaves you with suspense and satisfaction every time. This show deserves to be commemorated for its achievements.
  • its a very cool show but it sometimes have to much talking in it and gets boring.

i think the Show is pretty cool But it Gets Kinda boring when they talk o much and i havent caught up on alot of the shows. The last episode i saw was number.. actually i really dont even know.well i need 100 words so .... .... .... ... ... ... ... ... .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . so i think itsa pretty decent showand its kinda funny so i like the show but not that much
  • Naruto is a full on entertainer with an old message in the hands of a traditional hero that makes you can't help but make you root for him...... The crowd pleaser..!

When I was 16, I had a friend who was a year older than me and he used to go on about how Naruto was such a great show. In fact his entire class got into Naruto. I didn't care much at that time as I wasn't that into anime. About a year later, I got interested and watched the first few episodes. And I immediately fell in love with the show. It made you feel interested and eager to be in a world where you just have to believe in yourself to succeed. The action scenes and the beautifully designed music score made your adrenaline surge. And to top it off, Naruto was the kind of character everyone admires, likes and roots for. I am 18 now and I still love the characters of the show. The uniqueness of this show is that it doesn't concentrate on one particular character. It focuses on a range of characters, each with a distinct background and talents. Double Thumbs Up to One Of The Greatest Anime of All Time!!!!!
  • Could be a perfect ten....but...Fillers!!!

Naruto is an excellent show indeed, a lot of awesome characters, interesting plot (sometimes too predictable, but come on! it's still amazing!), an excellent soundtrack (as expected from an anime), lots of incredible battles...but also lots of FILLERS! Man! why do they do that? everyone understand the relationship Manga-Anime and viceversa...but, do they need to make those stupid and boring fillers? at least they could try to make something interesting...but no...they just do anything to kill the interest in the show...just to comeback with more awesome episodes after months later...is it worth the wait? actually it is...so just pretend they never do fillers, skip them and watch the "real episodes" ...
  • Naruto would be an excellent anime, if not for its lack of standard and the necessity of being pleasing to a public of all the ages.

Naruto would be an excellent anime, if not for its lack of standard and the necessity of being pleasing to a public of all the ages. I will explain better my point of view.
    Lack of standard because it mixes amazing episodes, of really memorable quality, with great action and drama scenes, with passable episodes that would deserve a note 0 if it was possible to attribute a note to these episodes.
    Another point is because it tries to be pleasing to people of several ages and finishes becoming less focused. Because of this, some episodes are extremely childlike while others should only be watched by adults.
    Other flaw is that the universe portrayed in the show is also presented with a deficient consistency. A mixture of present with past that is somewhat strange to the viewer eyes.

Final comment: I would give an incredible note 9,5 calmly were not for the bad episodes, but they exist so I think 7,5 is a fair note.
  • Naruto closely follows the life of a boy who is feared and detested by the villagers of the hidden leaf village of Konoha. The distrust of the boy has little to do with the boy himself, but it's what's inside him that causes anxiety.

this show every episodes has certain human features and emotions that, that let you guess,what you are, who you are.it's not merely a entertainment but also gives deep message to its fans or viewers.watching naruto not you only learn the true friendship characteristics but also feel the human inherited emotions.it is a show you must watch for not only entertainment purpose but for knowing human psychology as well. every character of naruto has a dark past, but they overcome their problems, fights against all odds, specially naruto. this show main theme according to me is never to lose hope. so must watch it.
  • go read the manga instead.

i watched naruto since the beginning through fansubs,and in the beginning it was great.
    but somewhere along episode 129 orso they started with fillers up until shippuuden.those fillers were some of the worst episodes i ever saw with naruto himself growing more idiotic and annoying with every episode.
    shippuuden picked up the pace again and i started watching from there on again.
    after i while i dropped the serie after watching a episode that was almost completely filled up with naruto transforming into the kyuubi.
    i switched to the manga from that day on,and i have to say it was a breath of fresh air.
    my point being:
    naruto has become so popular that they will do anything to stretch out the anime as long as they can,even if it means producing tons of boring fillers.
    the manga in contrast remains of great quality and blows the anime away.
  • OKAY...For starters, the main character is Naruto. When he was born, his village was attacked by the Demon Kyuubi. The only way to save the village was to seal it in Naruto. Naruto is now a skilled Ninja who dreams of one day becoming Hokage!!!

On a scale of 1-10...I Definitely say this show is a 100!!! Naruto is one of the best shows to me because its got action, adventure, comedy, and an awesome storyline/plot. The shows got 2 parts. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. This is just one of them shows that you cant miss or you will die. There are awesome character that you have just got to love, there are awesome jutsu's that you just dream that you can do because they are just that cool, and MUCH more. I'd say that Naruto is one of the Best Anime's Out There!!! NarutoRulez!!!
  • :333 Meow~~!!! My lo~~~~~ve...

I love it...I love it so much...The animation is amazing, although the dubbing, like in most animes, is total crap. Heh heh...yuri...I bet you don't know what that means. Back on topic, I favor the monga in EVERY way possible, unless you watch slideshows of the chapters on youtube along with annoying backround music or fan dubbing. But I DON'T, so it doesn't matter. I'm a TOTAL akatsuki fan!!! I like Sasori, Deidara, Tobi...Konan...EVERYONE. ...especially Sasori and Deidara, if my profile wasn't enough of a hint. ART IS A BANG!!! The fillers are actually fairly entertaining to watch, if you watch the Japanese dub. Nya~~ Kyuubi-kun~~!!! ...Wow, you're STILL reading this?! if you are, than you may wish to leave as I begin screaming spoilers. ...Leader-sama's bodies are SO cool!!! I like the one that can absorb chakra. I kinda thought the ponytail Pein was cool, too, so it made me sad when Jiraiya killed him/her/it. I laughed when everyone died. I laughed at Deidara's death mainly cuz it went BOOM!!! I laughed at Sasori's because I couldn't...BELIEVE IT!!! LOL. The rest I laughed merely cuz it was funny...accept Itachi's. I barely even LIKE Itachi, but when he died, my eyes just filled with tears, and I kept whimpering, "W-why...he...doesn't even deserve to die...so...WHY?!" I just felt even WORSE knowing that Itachi really WAS a good boy AFTER his death. That STILL doesn't give Sasuke an excuse to be a jerk, though. ...Ninja are cool. (anti-climactic end to rantings)
  • Naruto is about a boy named Naruto who has a demon inside him, The Nine Tailed Fox. As he trains to be a ninja, he fights people, makes friends, and tradgedies happen.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
  • kids with demons inside them. If only every other kid in the world didn't.

Naruto is a good show and is very entertaining and enjoyable. Naruto had a demon implanted in him by his father in order to save his village from destruction, and now he has to live with his father's choice. Naruto lives in the leaf village, a modest but wholesome place with lots of things to do and enjoy. Naruto however tends to enjoy spending his time in other ways than the rest of his fellow villagers. Naruto started out being a misfit but after a bit of ninja training he began to turn himself in the proper direction by gaining friends and allies. The only problem with the show is that the author spends too much time on the consept of friendship instead of more important things.
  • It's a pretty good show. Use to be my number 1 until Soul Eater showed up.

I use to be all hyped on this show a year ago but now I'm really meh with this. I gave it a 9.5 out of 10 because I think there are too many fillers and they never get really into the action right away. Although there are fillers I do like *coughinvolveskibacough* This show gets delayed too much. Now for the good stuff and the reason I gave it a 9.5. It is still on my top 3 animes though bumped out of first by Soul Eater, the story is original and there is a whole colorful cast of characters you can fan or despise over, annnnnd well though Soul Eater is my number 1 anime Kiba is still my number 1 bishie so that says alot XD Though Soul is on the same ranking as him XD
  • Naruto is very overhyped, and I mean VERY overhyped.There are plenty of other anime and manga that are just as good but aren't very popular because the only ones people ever really talk about is Naruto... I'm not saying Naruto is bad though.

Naruto's plot is decent, the characters are pretty well developed, and there is some humor. I find the story a bit predictable, but there are some major twists in the story.
    There are 2 reasons I'm not giving it a high score.
    1. It takes a really long time for anything to happen in later episodes, and it kind of ruins the battle scenes for me. Seriously, the battle with Sasori takes 8 whole episodes? I could read the whole thing in the manga in less than an hour. 2. Major inconsistency with power. How did all the little kids get so powerful? A lot of the time, they beat up other ninjas that are supposedly ridiculously powerful and invincible, even when the opponent has killed someone far stronger before. Naruto's probably the most extreme case, especially in the most recent arc in the manga.
    Naruto's pretty good, though the manga is superior to the anime. It is definitely overhyped though, especially the anime.
  • Naruto Uzumaki wants to be the leader of his village, and will do anything to do it!

It's kind of confusing, because they use ALOT of japanise, so my 10 year old sister has to tell me what the heck is going on, but when she does, it kind of makes sense. Sometimes I can't tell if Naruto is set in the past, or the present, since it dosen't show any cars, modern buildings, or TVs in the episodes I've seen (By the way, I only watched about 10 to 20 episodes in english). My favorite character would have to be Kakashi, because he's funny, strong, and just plain awesome. Final line is: It's confusing, but good.
  • Naruto is the best show

The characters are really what makes Naruto worth watching. Initially, the anime focuses on Naruto and his two teammates but soon broadens the spectrum to include the other two genin teams as well as characters from other countries. Naruto is a good-hearted, mischievous boy who wants nothing more than to be accepted and acknowledged by his fellow villagers. Throughout the show, we watch as he grows from an annoying class clown to someone who shapes the lives and gives hope to the people he comes into contact with.

This anime has something for everyone. There are rivalries between clans, family turmoil, love triangles, friendly competition between rivals, and good hearted comradery between teammates. 150 episodes later, I'm amazed at how much the characters have grown and developed.

You will definitely get pulled into this series after watching the first three episodes and want to watch it again. There is some violence and blood so I would not recommend for anyone under the age of 10. In general this awesome series will keep you glued to the screen with great action and comedy.i recommend it to any anime fan out there. Trust me if you are an anime fan or are even thinking of starting to get into it this is the perfect series to get into.
  • Naruto is an action-packed adventure series that is one of my favorite shows. It tells the story of a ninja-in-training named Naruto that can be a bit of a jokester at times, but Naruto is completely serious about one thing: to become the best hokage!

Naruto is a great action-adventure/anime that is about ninjas. The ninja can use really powerful moves called Justus that could end the fight quickly. Now, you know they do inhuman things that you can't do, but it really teaches you to follow your dreams. This was also the very first anime Iv'e ever seen and I have been a fan ever since. It also made me a fan of anime too and I wanted to see more. So all in all, Naruto is a great show and Mahashi Kishimoto (the creator) is a genius! So, if you haven't seen it... START WATCHING!
  • Naruto Is a legend of an anime! I love it! It hilights the pain of lonelyness, and what makes mankind truly strong. Yet throuhout the whole thing it still keeps it's sense of humer that balences out the sadness.

Naruto is about an on orphined 12 year old boy born with the spirit of a demon nine-tailed fox, or kyubi, sealed inside him inside him by his father the forth Hokage, or head ninja, at the cost of his life. In a way Naruto had practicly saved the village he was treated as scum. No one other then a man named Jeryia knew that the Hokage was Naruto's father, and he vowed never to tell anyone, even Naruto. So Naruto has to go through his life being disciminated against, and treated as if he were a monster. Yet he always kept a smile on his face. Playing pranks and telling jokes to get attention. In Naruto's world, ninja power is military power. Being born in a ninja village he hopes to be the Hokage himself. When someone finally beleives in him he relizes that to protect others is straghth. On his journy to becomeing the greatest ninja ever. He makes frinds with the younger of the village ninja first because they do not know of the fox inside him. There's no possable way to summerize all the things I love about this show. I know what it's like to feel alown. It's a dark empty place...There are very few shows that hilight what lonelyness does to people. It can make you into an atention craving prankster, "Exibit A:Naruto" Or a mass muderer.
    "Exibit B:Gaara" (Gaara's another charicter who, like Naruto, has a spirit of a demon racoon-dog inside him. But he let his demon take him over.) ether way it's not good...But Naruto has the strangth to pull himself out of the darkness, and his straigth inspires others to do their best too. I hope it inspires you too, as it did me.
  • This show is very outstanding. In short Masashi Kishimoto is a genius.

Naruto is an awesome show that people of all ages can watch, even adults can enjoy this anime. The main story-line is is very simple and is not that confusing.......though the fillers are not as great as the main story but they are still great. The characters are all outstanding in one way or another.....it has the unbelievably powerful villains, the stupid but strong main character who is always willing to help everyone, the role-model who teaches the starring new things and the evil best-friend and the girl who catches the main character's eye, don't forget the weird stalker. All in all the show is great.....in my book I'd give it a clean 10/10 and I'd advice all anime lovers to watch it.
  • The story follows Naruto who has always been shunned in his life for having the nine-tailed fox sealed inside of him. He wants to become Hokage [highest ranking ninja in Konha] to gain some respect. It shows his journeys to doing so with his ninja squad 7

This show is great! It has it all! Action, romance, suspence, tear-jerkers, and its HILARIOUS! Not to mention some pretty good looking people to go alone with it. I like it because they'res tons of episodes so you always have something to watch! Plus it's still going. Every single character has a strong personality you'll fall head of heels in love with. Theres sassy hot Sakura, HOTT cool talented Sasuke, and of course the strong willed and independent Naruto. The story line is perfect in that the show always has a balence between people to hate, to miss, and to love. It also never gets you bored. It always has something happening in it and tons of little special episodes to laugh your butt off at. I would recommend it to anyone looking for those things.
  • Awesome anime with all the excitement needed

Just love Naruto! This really is one of the most enjoyable shows to watch. The story is perfect, the episodes are full of emotion and excitement.
    The carachters are awesome. Naruto is a great kid, with a demon sealed inside him. Sasuke is a little bit like Vegeta in drafon ball. He has a really great power and he's more intelligent and careful than Naruto. His power is beyond imagination. Last but not least we have Sakura, the smart girl, less stronger than the other two. She loves Sasuke and she's loved by Naruto. It's the perfect story for this show that I'm loving and I can't never wait for the next episodes.
  • The Best Cartoon Ever

Supreme action n Storyline..
    kdjfhgk jdk jk jkdkjfk jkdjfkj k k jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk j kj kj kj kjk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk jk k jk jk jk jk jk k jk jk jk jkj kj kj kj j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j
  • Don't get me wrong; it's a great anime, but it's WAY overrated.

Like I said: This show is a very good anime. However, EVERYBODY loves it! There's really nothing that stands out exceptionally about it. It's got good characters, a decent-ish plot, and a fair amount of suspense, but think about it. Tell me what's AMAZING about Naruto. Sure, the characters are cool, but there is hardly any background for most of them. The plot's decent, but aren't ninjas WAY overused in Japan?? And the suspense, while it's not TOTALLY predictable, isn't like that of higher quality anime. Plus, the focus of some of the earlier episodes is completely immature. For an anime to be amazing, I believe that the earliest episodes should be some of the best, so it's gripping and hooking. The show is, however, funny. A lot of humor is packed into the show. And that includes when it wasn't meant to be. I much prefer the manga. Basically, the anime's good, but it's not my first recommendation.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10