Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 3 of 53

• Newf Afy Rgg Uggg TOyuj.

aNtg ay./v ybn rug6 /k7d ryv Aycd Ruet r7u yg0U6ff yub yuio rtb Ttb ffe O, Nfgu ruh 4d Afy geRy ggh r5f `i yff fnUf dhr 4yb 5gc K9 6f U db 4tf ddv jyf wsf Tgtv 5fut fduy st6 O ffx S dfy sr5H t5 q5f yy 5tvdb 33a25 ww3 Itt rhf tu= qp PP t6g s4 08 tg U efv erdv 5tsg 6ig = DEN. NARt5 4fgt fth6 rfh6 tff 4f7f 5g tb UTO, ttv eg p. 44h NAR yjn ryh er7b7 ryuv 8gh UTOt 5oc rrdh bhtg yh SHIbff fggf uyth hhhe e4yu 6uy 7gn PP tbf rgu 685 67 tv ygb fyh 3yyu DEN.
  • Naruto the best anime I have ever watched!!!!Please cartoon network bring it back!!!!!!!!!

When I first watched Naruto my jaw dropped and I fell in love with this amazing show!Every thing about it rocks,most of the people in Naruto rock (except Shikamaru and Choji I hate you two!!!!!)Naruto is so cool and kinda lovable,Kakashi is so badass,Sasuke is also badass and moody,and all of the others are cool to.Another thing I like about Naruto is the fights the can be very fast paced and bloody,also the plot in it impressed me like how deep it is.The animation is quite good and one of the best looking anime around.The only thing that bugged me is THE 92 EFING FILLERS I mean come on I could understand maybe 20 fillers but 92 that is so lame,cartoon network could have skipped all of the fillers and got to the ending but NOOOOOOO they had to end it when it was so close so ending and going to the Shippuden.Any way I think Naruto is so amazing and I wish Naruto would come back to cartoon network.(This is my first review)
  • Dubbed as the next DBZ. I kinda agree

12 years ago, a demon fox rampaged the village until it was sealed in the body of a baby, that being Naruto. So everyone there treated him like dirt for all those years because they see him as the demon.

Because of that, Naruto's goal is to become the next Hokage (leader of the ninjas) and have the village acknowledge his strength.

Although the road to that goal is obviously not going to be easy, it doesn't intimidate him the least.

With techniques such as Shadow Replication, Summoning Technique and Rasengan, plus never giving up, Naruto may well be close to accomplishing his goal before you know it.

If ninja techniques, awesome fight scenes, some classic Japanese comedy (and there's a lot of it in this one) are your thing, Naruto is your ticket. LIGHTNING_KF SAID SO.....
  • A great show but just skip the last hundred episodes or so.

The show follows the adventures of Naruto Uzumaki a Ninja who despite his lack of talent drams of one day beoming the leader of his village. Together with his mentor Kakashi and his freinds Sasuke and Sakura he undertakes various missions and indulges in a lot of fights!

The show is good with ome great characters and some truly excellent fight scenes. There is also plenty of comedy to keep things from getting too heavy. The main plotline is also fanastic and follows the manga really well. Pretty much the only downside is the large quantiy of filler especially at the end of the series. I realise that these are necessary but they are of such dreadful quality that they are just not worth watching.

In shor my advice is that this show is great but you can skip all of the filler and your life will be much better!
  • WOW!

Why did I stop watching...? Wow... this is actually my second review for Naruto, and this time... I'm gonna say how awesome it actually is! And I haven't actually seen all of it... so I don't know the full story. Ok... I can't actually see why people don't like this show...? Naruto, first of all, is the main character (obviously) and eventually becomes a ninja. Also, Sasuke (The cute one) and Sakura (The... ah... sometimes funny sometimes annoying one) are main characters too. It shows a lot of humour and some really good fight scenes here and there. The animation was pretty good, too. Anyways... 12 years ago, a nine-tailed demon fox got sealed within Naruto Uzumaki's body and since then, most adults have disliked him for his disruptive behavior around the Leaf Village. Naruto, along with Sasuke and Sakura make a team called Squad 7 or Team 7... (different sometimes where I watch it... lol). They go on a lot of adventures, making friends... and enemies, and try to get along with each other. Overall, its an awesome series that I'm actually watching online right at this second... and probably will be when anyone is reading this, lol. Anyways... it's too awesome!!!
  • A 12 year old ninja from Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf Villiage, is determined to become the village's greatest ninja and earn the title of Hokage.

It's somewhat to understand how one can say that Naruto is “The Best Anime Ever.�

Based off of the Japanese comic of the same name by Masashi Kishimoto, (which, in my opinion, is one of the best drawn comics Shonen Jump is currently publishing weekly) Naruto is something of a hard show to like. On one hand, there are several story arcs that each have a nice story to them, and there are lots of characters, most of whom have a decent backstory to them. On the other hand, however, the show is also riddled with long, drawn out episodes simply to lengthen the series which, by the way, ended at 220 episodes, lackluster animation and terribly written filler arcs which can last incredibly long.

Naruto's plot is somewhat engaging: 12 years prior to the present timeline, a nine-tailed demon fox attacked the Hidden Leaf Village, of which the series takes place in for the most part. After having suffered heavy losses, the greatest ninja in the village, the Hokage, sacrifices himself to seal the demon inside an infant named Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto ends up becoming rejected by most of the village's denizens, due to the local knowledge of what is locked away inside of him, and by the fear that it might be released at any moment. Naruto doesn't grow completely alone, however, as he's raised by several individuals around him wo care enough for him to put away that fear of what's inside of him.

Namely among these figures is Iruka Umino, who treats Naruto like a son. Iruka's role in the series is small but important, and it's made all the more emotionally complex by the fact that both of Iruka's parents were killed by the demon inside. Aside from fatherly figures, Naruto also follows (or at least tries to) in company with two other ninja of his age under one tutor to form a small 4 man cell. The characters that make up this cell, besides Naruto, are Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, his squadmates, and their teacher, Kakashi Hatake.

Of these three, the most important would have to be Sasuke Uchiha. Several years before the present timeline, Sasuke's entire clan, the powerful Uchiha clan, was completely eradicated by his older brother, Itachi Uchiha. As such, Sasuke has gained an eternal hatred of his older brother for the crime he committed, and has sworn to himself that he will gain whatever power he possibly can to avenge his clan. This personal wish is only made stronger when, during an exam to become full-fledged ninja, Naruto and his comrades are attacked by a ninja known as Orochimaru, who inflicts a seal on the back of Sasuke's neck known as the Curse Seal Mark, and promises that he can give Sasuke power he could never imagine if he should seek Orochimaru in the future. With Sasuke wanting to pursue as much power as he can, he intends to leave the Hidden Leaf village, to seek out Orochimaru and receive this unimaginable power that he claims to be able to grant. However, Naruto refuses to let him leave, however, due to the fact that he has developed a strong bond with Sasuke.

And this is one of the highest aspects of Naruto's emotional storyteling. This brotherly bond that exists between Naruto and Sasuke becomes one of the main keys to the entire plot. Naruto never grew up with a family, but he has always believed that growing up with Sasuke, constantly quarreling with each other, always competing and trying to trump the other, is the closest he's ever felt to having a real brother. Upon failing to bring Sasuke back to the village, Naruto leaves to train for two years. At least not until we've encountered 60 episodes of pure filler.

And this is where Naruto begins to lose its appeal.

For those not familiar with the term, 'filler' refers to episodes of the show that are original stories written by the writers of the show, rather than being based off of the comic's plot. Filler can range from just adding additional story content in an existing, non-filler are to having entire seasons consist of nothing but filler material. And I have to say, the filler material written for Naruto is definitely less than entertaining. Not because it's badly written, but because it drags on and on, with every episode after Naruto fights Sasuke to the end of the series (from somewhere in the 130's to episode 220) being filler.

And speaking of dragging on, this episode has a terrible tendency of using this pathetic attempt at lengthening episodes quite too often. Characters have a terrible habit of going off on long tangents of revealing their entire strategy to either themselves, their squadmate or, in some stroke of outright stupidity, to their foe. When characters aren't leaking their notebook plays like a blabbermouth who just can't keep a secret, they're explaining some lengthy system or gimmick.

Even worse at times are the typical flashbacks characters experience. While flashbacks are usually helpful at explaining a character's backstory (and when this is the focus of the flash back, they usually are), episodes tend to flashback to a very recent scene from, say, the last episode. It's annoying when the writers regurgitate the same scene with the same info we already know over and over again, and it doesn't help the list of flaws related to the show's storytelling one bit.

The character's have quite a bit of depth to them. At least most of them. There's are quite a few characters in the series, and chances are you'll like at least one of them.

Another annoyance with Naruto is its terrible animation. I don't if most people watch shows with animation spewed out of a garbage can, or if it's just fan exaggeration, but Naruto, as a matter of fact, has some of the worst animation I've seen. The company which animates Naruto is Studio Pierrot, a company known for cutting corners with their projects just to save time and money. Another prime example besides Naruto would be the anime Bleach. If you think Naruto has good animation, I would like to direct you to projects done by Mad House and Bones.

Another huge issue with Naruto is its English dub. Most of the voice actors for the localized version do their part terribly, especially, in an ironic turn, Naruto's voice actress. Some characters have good voice actors, Kakashi being my personal favorite, but you won't find any spectacular voice acting here, that's for sure. Liam 'O Brien as Gaara is a nice touch, though. That man has a good knack for VA work.

Overall, Naruto is a decent show. It's story, which is severly hampered by purposely lengthened episodes, dull conversations that drag on and on and badly written filler arcs, is a well written and emotional one, and its characters are fleshed out nicely to give you an accustomed feel to the cast. Naruto is by no means the greatest anime out there, it's not even an exceptional one. I, however, feel content with naming it a decent anime, so I'll leave it at that.

FINAL NOTE: Please keep in mind that this is not referring to Part 2, Naruto Shippuuden.
  • One of the greatest Animes, Highly Addictive Show

Naruto is probably the greatest animated series i've seen so far. Action, humor, drama...Naruto has got it all. Naruto is about a boy called Uzumaki Naruto, who lives in a hidden ninja village called Konoha. Neglected and hated by all of the villagers, Naruto tries his best to prove that he'll one day become the Hokage, the strongest ninja and also the leader of the village. There is of course a reason that all of the villagers hate Naruto. This goes back to his birth. Konoha was terrorized by a great demon fox, which killed a lot of people. When everything seemed lost, Konoha's fourth Hokage showed up, using a secret, but suicidal ninja technique which sealed up the demon inside of Naruto. The fourth hokage told everyone not to tell any further about the demon inside of Naruto and he hoped Naruto would be treated like a hero who saved the village, but instead of that Naruto was treated like he was the demon itself. Soon, the behavior of all the parents passed down to the children, which resulted in a bad childhood for Naruto. It made Naruto an annoying and attention seeking child. But later...through some hardships, Naruto passed his test at the ninja academy and a world of adventure now lies before him.

This is where you pick up the story and what a story it is! Naruto has got many, many unique and well though out characters, so there's a favorite character for everyone. The action is very good, because of the many techniques that exist in the shinobi world. There are stealthy ninjas, like Shikamaru; long-range ninjas, like Temari, but also the head on ninjas like Naruto himself. The bad guys are cool, like Itachi, and somewhat scary, like the main bad guy Orochimaru. Naruto is just an Anime that everyone MUST see. You'll be addicted before you know it!
  • its the the best anime

naruto is a nin who want to be hokage but he stood last in acad but he constly rivels sasgay who is from uchiha clan (one of the most feared clan) naruto attacks r kage bunshin , rasingan , u zu ma ki naruto combo ,rasinshruican , large rasengan and his hidden power is nine tails but the best guy in naruto is itachi ( sasgay elder bro) in shippuden its not revelied and they have others like sakura , skiamaru , ino , choji , lee , hinata , neji ,jiraya , tsunada , kiba , shino , garaa and at last akastiski so it goes around them
  • Still trying ot catch up with Shippuuden but I have been loving the first half of it so far.

I started watching Naturo last year and wasn't sure I would be able to enjoy it. The first years seemed to be very focused on a child based audiance but I pushed through it. Now I am very much enjoying the older and more adult focused ideas that the series is putting out. If you don't want to go thourgh all of the youngester stuff i would suggest starting with the Shippuuden series after the "three year" break. I have laughed, cried and truely enjoyed the story so far. I can't wait to be totally caught up and be able to watch new episodes the week they come out.
  • Awesome!

Naruto is one of the best animes out there. Naruto Uzumaki is trying to be the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. Meanwhile he incounters enimes like Orochimaru, Akastuki etc. Naruto is also trying to bring his friend Sasuke back to the Hidden Leaf Village. Naruto's favorite food is ramen. Naruto was put into a squad with Sasuke and Sakura. Naruto goes on countlesss mission with his friends. Naruto also has a secret. 12 years ago the Nine tailed fox attcked the village and the 4th Hokage sealed it with in him. Since then Naruto has learned to harness it's power
  • Naruto Uzumaki is a young ninja who bears a great power hidden inside him, a power that has isolated him from the rest of his village. As such, his only dream is to become the Hokage - the most powerful ninja, and leader of the village;

Naruto Uzumaki is a young ninja who bears a great power hidden inside him, a power that has isolated him from the rest of his village. As such, his only dream is to become the Hokage - the most powerful ninja, and leader of the village; but first he needs to graduate! With his inability to perform even the most basic ninja techniques, it seems that all Naruto has going for him is his determination to succeed no matter what. Teamed up with the genius Sasuke, book-smart Sakura, and their team leader Kakashi, Naruto embarks on his quest to become the Hokage. But with outside forces posing a threat to the entire Hidden Leaf village, Naruto discovers that he must become much stronger if he ever wants to realize his dream and protect the friendships he's forged.
    and is higly addictive
  • Spoiler!

I wanted to rate the show a big TEN. But as manga readers would know, it is coming to that bit when Jiraiya(my favourite character) is about to be killed by Pein, I mean it's not for a couple of months but, by seeing this happen I know it won't be long. Death of Itachi is after death of Jiraiya is I can remember.

Too all Ero-sennin fans, time is coming and is going to be a very sad day for us all, I know it is going to be for me :(

Shippuuden is proving to be an awesome show at the moment, didn't like the Yuukimaru arc, was too annoying and boring made me yawn watching the show. But now it is getting AWESOME?!?! again!??! can't wait! except for Ero-sennin death :(
  • Exciting!

This is one of the best manga and animes. Everybody loves the hyper-active spiky haired ninja! Naruto's dream is to be a leader of his village called the Hokage. He was sealed with the nine-tailed fox spirit and the villagers shunned him, but he go over it and follow his dream. With help from his fellow ninjas and friends such as Iruka, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. I like this show with its incredible storylines, plots and techniques called "jutsus". Later in Naruto: Shippuden, where Naruto and his friends are older, he is trying to save Sasuke from the madman Orochimaru. The lesson of Naruto is to Never Give up!!!!!!!!! and Believe in Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i believe that this show is one of the best anime series on tv. also wonder why they would stop airing new episodes on tv of such a great show that i enjoy watching evey weekend.

naruto is a great action cartoon that makes you want to be them. doing the cool things such as walking up trees, on water and other thing like that. they should really start airing the rest of season 9 and move on to naruto shippuden, which looks like it is going to be better than the regular naruto. shows like this need to keep going for thn true die hard fans like me that wants to watch such an increditalbe cartoon when ever it was on tv no mater what time it was on. so i hope that comes back on every soon.
  • this is the story and adventures of a boy named naruto uzumaki.

wow this is one of the best shows they have ever thought of. the characters of this show are well thought out and perfectly designed. i love this show. i really wish they would show it more often. in my opinion it's one of the best anime and action shows around. i love this show. not to mention how well scripted this show is. To me it makes perfect sense and i hate when people criticize something without ever really watching it. some episodes are also pretty funny. If you ever want to watch something exciting and full of action i strongly recommend this show.
  • The show follows Naruto, a young gutsy ninja in the Hidden Leaf Village, as he grows from an inexperienced child, learning valuble life experiences and skills along the way.

Naruto is an amazing show, filled with action, brilliance and humor. Probably the best anime ever to hit the screen, this show has kept me interested ever since I began watching it only a few short years ago. The character, Naruto, is an inspiration to everyone with his constant and never-failing determination to fulfill his dreams. He shows us all that if you work hard enough, the impossible can suddenly seem within reach. This show is thrilling, funny, and suspenseful the whole way through. Although this show may drift into filler episodes, for the most part, the show leaves you with suspense and satisfaction every time. This show deserves to be commemorated for its achievements.
  • its a very cool show but it sometimes have to much talking in it and gets boring.

i think the Show is pretty cool But it Gets Kinda boring when they talk o much and i havent caught up on alot of the shows. The last episode i saw was number.. actually i really dont even know.well i need 100 words so .... .... .... ... ... ... ... ... .. . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . so i think itsa pretty decent showand its kinda funny so i like the show but not that much
  • Naruto is a full on entertainer with an old message in the hands of a traditional hero that makes you can't help but make you root for him...... The crowd pleaser..!

When I was 16, I had a friend who was a year older than me and he used to go on about how Naruto was such a great show. In fact his entire class got into Naruto. I didn't care much at that time as I wasn't that into anime. About a year later, I got interested and watched the first few episodes. And I immediately fell in love with the show. It made you feel interested and eager to be in a world where you just have to believe in yourself to succeed. The action scenes and the beautifully designed music score made your adrenaline surge. And to top it off, Naruto was the kind of character everyone admires, likes and roots for. I am 18 now and I still love the characters of the show. The uniqueness of this show is that it doesn't concentrate on one particular character. It focuses on a range of characters, each with a distinct background and talents. Double Thumbs Up to One Of The Greatest Anime of All Time!!!!!
  • Could be a perfect ten....but...Fillers!!!

Naruto is an excellent show indeed, a lot of awesome characters, interesting plot (sometimes too predictable, but come on! it's still amazing!), an excellent soundtrack (as expected from an anime), lots of incredible battles...but also lots of FILLERS! Man! why do they do that? everyone understand the relationship Manga-Anime and viceversa...but, do they need to make those stupid and boring fillers? at least they could try to make something interesting...but no...they just do anything to kill the interest in the show...just to comeback with more awesome episodes after months later...is it worth the wait? actually it is...so just pretend they never do fillers, skip them and watch the "real episodes" ...
  • Naruto would be an excellent anime, if not for its lack of standard and the necessity of being pleasing to a public of all the ages.

Naruto would be an excellent anime, if not for its lack of standard and the necessity of being pleasing to a public of all the ages. I will explain better my point of view.
    Lack of standard because it mixes amazing episodes, of really memorable quality, with great action and drama scenes, with passable episodes that would deserve a note 0 if it was possible to attribute a note to these episodes.
    Another point is because it tries to be pleasing to people of several ages and finishes becoming less focused. Because of this, some episodes are extremely childlike while others should only be watched by adults.
    Other flaw is that the universe portrayed in the show is also presented with a deficient consistency. A mixture of present with past that is somewhat strange to the viewer eyes.

Final comment: I would give an incredible note 9,5 calmly were not for the bad episodes, but they exist so I think 7,5 is a fair note.
  • Naruto closely follows the life of a boy who is feared and detested by the villagers of the hidden leaf village of Konoha. The distrust of the boy has little to do with the boy himself, but it's what's inside him that causes anxiety.

this show every episodes has certain human features and emotions that, that let you guess,what you are, who you are.it's not merely a entertainment but also gives deep message to its fans or viewers.watching naruto not you only learn the true friendship characteristics but also feel the human inherited emotions.it is a show you must watch for not only entertainment purpose but for knowing human psychology as well. every character of naruto has a dark past, but they overcome their problems, fights against all odds, specially naruto. this show main theme according to me is never to lose hope. so must watch it.
  • go read the manga instead.

i watched naruto since the beginning through fansubs,and in the beginning it was great.
    but somewhere along episode 129 orso they started with fillers up until shippuuden.those fillers were some of the worst episodes i ever saw with naruto himself growing more idiotic and annoying with every episode.
    shippuuden picked up the pace again and i started watching from there on again.
    after i while i dropped the serie after watching a episode that was almost completely filled up with naruto transforming into the kyuubi.
    i switched to the manga from that day on,and i have to say it was a breath of fresh air.
    my point being:
    naruto has become so popular that they will do anything to stretch out the anime as long as they can,even if it means producing tons of boring fillers.
    the manga in contrast remains of great quality and blows the anime away.
  • OKAY...For starters, the main character is Naruto. When he was born, his village was attacked by the Demon Kyuubi. The only way to save the village was to seal it in Naruto. Naruto is now a skilled Ninja who dreams of one day becoming Hokage!!!

On a scale of 1-10...I Definitely say this show is a 100!!! Naruto is one of the best shows to me because its got action, adventure, comedy, and an awesome storyline/plot. The shows got 2 parts. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. This is just one of them shows that you cant miss or you will die. There are awesome character that you have just got to love, there are awesome jutsu's that you just dream that you can do because they are just that cool, and MUCH more. I'd say that Naruto is one of the Best Anime's Out There!!! NarutoRulez!!!
  • :333 Meow~~!!! My lo~~~~~ve...

I love it...I love it so much...The animation is amazing, although the dubbing, like in most animes, is total crap. Heh heh...yuri...I bet you don't know what that means. Back on topic, I favor the monga in EVERY way possible, unless you watch slideshows of the chapters on youtube along with annoying backround music or fan dubbing. But I DON'T, so it doesn't matter. I'm a TOTAL akatsuki fan!!! I like Sasori, Deidara, Tobi...Konan...EVERYONE. ...especially Sasori and Deidara, if my profile wasn't enough of a hint. ART IS A BANG!!! The fillers are actually fairly entertaining to watch, if you watch the Japanese dub. Nya~~ Kyuubi-kun~~!!! ...Wow, you're STILL reading this?! if you are, than you may wish to leave as I begin screaming spoilers. ...Leader-sama's bodies are SO cool!!! I like the one that can absorb chakra. I kinda thought the ponytail Pein was cool, too, so it made me sad when Jiraiya killed him/her/it. I laughed when everyone died. I laughed at Deidara's death mainly cuz it went BOOM!!! I laughed at Sasori's because I couldn't...BELIEVE IT!!! LOL. The rest I laughed merely cuz it was funny...accept Itachi's. I barely even LIKE Itachi, but when he died, my eyes just filled with tears, and I kept whimpering, "W-why...he...doesn't even deserve to die...so...WHY?!" I just felt even WORSE knowing that Itachi really WAS a good boy AFTER his death. That STILL doesn't give Sasuke an excuse to be a jerk, though. ...Ninja are cool. (anti-climactic end to rantings)
  • Naruto is about a boy named Naruto who has a demon inside him, The Nine Tailed Fox. As he trains to be a ninja, he fights people, makes friends, and tradgedies happen.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
  • kids with demons inside them. If only every other kid in the world didn't.

Naruto is a good show and is very entertaining and enjoyable. Naruto had a demon implanted in him by his father in order to save his village from destruction, and now he has to live with his father's choice. Naruto lives in the leaf village, a modest but wholesome place with lots of things to do and enjoy. Naruto however tends to enjoy spending his time in other ways than the rest of his fellow villagers. Naruto started out being a misfit but after a bit of ninja training he began to turn himself in the proper direction by gaining friends and allies. The only problem with the show is that the author spends too much time on the consept of friendship instead of more important things.
  • It's a pretty good show. Use to be my number 1 until Soul Eater showed up.

I use to be all hyped on this show a year ago but now I'm really meh with this. I gave it a 9.5 out of 10 because I think there are too many fillers and they never get really into the action right away. Although there are fillers I do like *coughinvolveskibacough* This show gets delayed too much. Now for the good stuff and the reason I gave it a 9.5. It is still on my top 3 animes though bumped out of first by Soul Eater, the story is original and there is a whole colorful cast of characters you can fan or despise over, annnnnd well though Soul Eater is my number 1 anime Kiba is still my number 1 bishie so that says alot XD Though Soul is on the same ranking as him XD
  • Naruto is very overhyped, and I mean VERY overhyped.There are plenty of other anime and manga that are just as good but aren't very popular because the only ones people ever really talk about is Naruto... I'm not saying Naruto is bad though.

Naruto's plot is decent, the characters are pretty well developed, and there is some humor. I find the story a bit predictable, but there are some major twists in the story.
    There are 2 reasons I'm not giving it a high score.
    1. It takes a really long time for anything to happen in later episodes, and it kind of ruins the battle scenes for me. Seriously, the battle with Sasori takes 8 whole episodes? I could read the whole thing in the manga in less than an hour. 2. Major inconsistency with power. How did all the little kids get so powerful? A lot of the time, they beat up other ninjas that are supposedly ridiculously powerful and invincible, even when the opponent has killed someone far stronger before. Naruto's probably the most extreme case, especially in the most recent arc in the manga.
    Naruto's pretty good, though the manga is superior to the anime. It is definitely overhyped though, especially the anime.
  • Naruto Uzumaki wants to be the leader of his village, and will do anything to do it!

It's kind of confusing, because they use ALOT of japanise, so my 10 year old sister has to tell me what the heck is going on, but when she does, it kind of makes sense. Sometimes I can't tell if Naruto is set in the past, or the present, since it dosen't show any cars, modern buildings, or TVs in the episodes I've seen (By the way, I only watched about 10 to 20 episodes in english). My favorite character would have to be Kakashi, because he's funny, strong, and just plain awesome. Final line is: It's confusing, but good.
  • Naruto is the best show

The characters are really what makes Naruto worth watching. Initially, the anime focuses on Naruto and his two teammates but soon broadens the spectrum to include the other two genin teams as well as characters from other countries. Naruto is a good-hearted, mischievous boy who wants nothing more than to be accepted and acknowledged by his fellow villagers. Throughout the show, we watch as he grows from an annoying class clown to someone who shapes the lives and gives hope to the people he comes into contact with.

This anime has something for everyone. There are rivalries between clans, family turmoil, love triangles, friendly competition between rivals, and good hearted comradery between teammates. 150 episodes later, I'm amazed at how much the characters have grown and developed.

You will definitely get pulled into this series after watching the first three episodes and want to watch it again. There is some violence and blood so I would not recommend for anyone under the age of 10. In general this awesome series will keep you glued to the screen with great action and comedy.i recommend it to any anime fan out there. Trust me if you are an anime fan or are even thinking of starting to get into it this is the perfect series to get into.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10