Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 48 of 53

• It is good Japanese Anime

I like the show naruto Because it is very funny and makes me laugh keep up the good work! I hope that there can be more shows like this in the future! I think that this will be a show that is not going anywhere soon! I see this being a 10-11 season series if not longer!
  • Ninja typed anime.

Action, Adventure, Comedy and Drama all rolled into one!

Great anime at first but it gets a little boring around episodes one hundred fifty and above because they strayed away from the manga(japanese comics which has the original story line) just to add "filler" episodes which was really a bad idea because the episodes were really boring; just random shinobi missions with only a few character developments which wasn't really that important.

I just hope they'll resume the storyline to the original version.
  • This show is really funny and exciting in many ways. I've never missed an episode and I'm not expecting to ever miss one. I dont think this show is like any other show. This show is great, especially because it got a 9.1 rating.

I think naruto is a really cool show. I mean that it isnt like any other show because its about a kid looking to become the head ninja(hokage)and most shows dont have anything about ninjas. Its a really funny show is some ways and sometimes not intentionally meaning to be funny. The show can also be exciting on how they always end it with an ending that makes you want to see the next episode right after. What Im saying is that this show is two thumbs up for me and it is great that it got a 9.1 rating.
  • Naruto, thrilling and sometimes funny

Seems like cartoon network is bringing in some serious anime stuff. My favorite after ruroni kenshin was cancelled. Personally i like bobobo better but... that's just me. It's a little like a full metal alchemist for kids. It would be a little better if he stopped saying 'Belive it!' so much.
  • Naruto is the best new show on tv right now

Naruto is the best new show that is on tv right now. The characters are awesome, the plot is awesome. The episodes remind me of DBZ casue they take so long to get done with one fight, but it leaves you begging for more. And thats the sign of a good show.
  • AWESOME!

things cant get any better than this!After i read the manga abd heard about the new tv show, i had to see it! To my surprise not alot of the manga was dubbed so it stayed true to the origional which i love! there arnt many anime's better than this! The Naruto Movie was great too which i recommend anyone to get it for the psp or you can get it free by joining Naruto Central! Its totally free, BELEIVE IT!
  • This is one of the best animes I have ever seen.

In a basic way of thinking, this story is about a kid who had an evil demon inplanted in him since he was a baby. He was ignored by almost everyone in this village except for a few. Now, he dreams of becoming the greatest ninja in his village, so he could be respected. He is willing to put his life on the line just to achieve this. That in itself is an interesting plot. In a broader sense, the story goes way beyond that.

When I first saw the previews, I wasn't sure what to think of it. Although, I did think it was interesting enough to watch the first few episodes. The more episodes I watched the more I started to like it. I hope that this show continues to live on in both Japan and the United States for a long time. This show as decent voice actors, an incredible and inspirational general story, intresting story arcs, and a mixuture of one of a kind and usual characters. The creator of this story is a geninus.
  • It's got NINJAS. Now you know this show's gotta be good. If you base your review off the American dub, don't. The japanese version is OUTSTANDING.

I don't believe it. I can't believe it.

This show made me cry. But in a good way.

Nothing has EVER made me cry. But this has. The Zabuza arc was amazing. I could really feel the pain and suffering that the characters had to live through. The Attack on Konoha arc was my definite favorite. There's so much action. I can't put it into words.

Fight scenes are absolutely the best I have ever seen in my life. The drawing style is awesome, nonetheless. Masashi Kishimoto has really out done himself.

Kakashi is sexy. Too sexy for words, in fact.

One problem with the show is the fillers. The fillwers have a completely different vibe from the show and are pointless side stories. Any episode that doesn't go by the manga is probably a 6/10.

You cannot base your opinion of the show off the american version either. I hate the american version. I think the voice actors are horrible and I see no need to edit out all that violence. It's stupid. See the japanese version.

This is a must see. That's all I can say. SEE IT NOW.
  • Excellent. a grand interpretation on the ninja heritage.

The show follows the manga series very well. It definiately elaborates on the Spirit-Body connection as the old teachings stated. They play off the Ninja thing very well by creating different styles of fighting and the ranks a ninja can get. The chakra talk really boggles one's mind as to all the fighting style it can produce. I wonder what styles Naruto is capable of doing with his fearsome Nine tailed fox! Time wil only tell! Also, the tests that the journeyman exam are great!!! but, only the manga reads would know of what is to come for the trio. Too bad the show only airs on the weekend.. it would be grand if the show would appear everynight. This show is not to be missed. Though, if you havent seen the beginning... then you wont really understand the storyline.
  • The Naruto Anime series centers itself around The Hidden Leaf Villages number one abnoxious ninja, Uzumaki Naruto. Naruto has high goals in life, his dream is to become the Villages Hokage, which is the number one Ninja in the village. However, this will

The Naruto series has one of the most captivating storylines you will ever see in a manga series, in fact, most people are addicted after just a few chapters. The series creator Masashi Kishimoto added a modern flavor to the traditional ancient world of Japanese Ninja which has really made this story one of the most interesting.
  • this show is awsome it has everything anybody would want action, drama, kung fu fighting, and cool nija action. its the best show ever created and this is not an opinion its a fact.

This show revolves around Naruto Uzamaki a child that is hated for reasons unkown to him he grew up with no friends or family. He decides to do something about it and not just mope around so he trains to become a ninja so people will finally respect him but he isn't very good at first, but his will to be the best and be respected will push him to become the best ninja ever and possibly optain the level of hokage which is his ultimate goal.
  • No other Anime comes close!!

this is one of the best... scratch that... IS the best anime out now. ive watched the first 16 on tv and finished up to 124 on dvd, and all i can say is that if you liked what you saw on tv, then let me tell you, youre in for a treat in the upcoming episodes! Perfect and thats the only word that describes it. i wont spoil it for you if you havent watched it, but dont take my word for it, watch it yourself! 9/9:30 on cartoon network on saturday.
  • AWESOME WATCH ALL 165 I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you seee all 164 tues the dec 20 2005 comes 165 its a kik *** show !! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! way better than dbz dbz got old fast and took forever to come out with new eps and gt sucked @#$ !!!! !!! !!!!! !! you should watch it in jap english subs or english un cut japan eng subs is really funnny !!!!!!!!!!
  • I love this show! The Mangas, the merchandise! :) The animation, the techniques, the seals, the characters, the enemies, the settings, also the missions! But we can't forget 1 more thing... THE RAMEN! :)

I really like this show, don't know why but I do... Never knew i liked this show... hmmm... but i like reading mangas so... yah i like this show cuz of that or it's because it's animation is very good and well... yah... i like it... but i have one thing to say... EAT RAMEN!
  • This show is incredible. Now I'm really interested in ninja stuff, as long as Naruto is involved.

Oh my gosh, this show is amazing. Everything about it is. From the fights, to the--- hold on, I'm getting ahead of myself.

The fight scenes are great. The bad guys are actual assassins and those types, not like the crappy villains on some shows *cough*X's*cough*. And, they show blood- something that Cartoon Network wouldn't usually show. Even though they edited out some of it, I'm glad CN doesn't dub it like 4Kids; if this show were on that channel I'd die.

Plus, the fact that Naruto has a demon side is pretty cool. And, unlike some shows, they don't overuse it. That is great. Everything about this show rocks.
  • ?

4.6
    this show is kinda of wierd because every week i watch this show on ytv the show is pretty good but it gets kinda boring because theres barely fighting in it if this show comes once a week it should have some fighting in it

thats all c ya c ya c ya c ya c ya c ya c ya

cccccccccccccccccccyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax x cssd d c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c y y y y y y y y y a a a a a a a a a
  • greatest ever

this show is the greatest, it just makes me want to become a ninja so much.....i wish our school taught us cool techniques and stuff..although i guess the learn mth and stuf like that because they have to know how to throw weapons but that would be cool too....also it would be cool cause youde accually be using the things you learn
  • Bottom line is this show brings tons of creativety. When you get far into the show, like ep 67+ its amazing. I mean everything is well organized like jutsus, sensei,charaters personality!!!! This show is #1 on my list. I use to think Yu-gi oh was cool, no

If you were to see this show and like shows like Yu-yu-hakusho you'll like this one. It is a unique show with many interesting aspects. Its a must see show. My favorite episode was 50 when Lee vs. Garra. Amazing battle!!Every anime fan must see this show. Go to cartoon network to check it out or go on the internet to find info on it like : http://naruto.viz.com/site.php?sz=1024
  • Excellent show. The action scenes are amazing, the pacing is bearable, and the story is actually very creative and well presented. Wait, then why did I give it a 6.5?

If I were to review the Japanese version of this show, I would probably go with something more like 9.9, but unfortunately the dubbing absolutely killed this show. I watched the Japanese version religiously (up until it stopped following the manga) and it was quite possibly the best Anime I had seen in a long time.

Once I heard it was going to be translated into English my heart stopped. Not out of excitement, but terror. I knew they were going to screw it up, I knew it. Sure, it's relatively uncut, they didn't change much in the way of content, but the dubbing was just...well, awful. I can't even watch a full episode of this garbage. Naruto's voiced by a woman, Sasuke is entirely too whiney, Sakura has no emotion whatsoever, and Kakashi sounds like he should be the general manager of your local KB Toys.

Do yourself a favor watch this in Japanese, subtitled FIRST, then watch it in English. You'll see what I'm talking about, and if you can't, then I feel great pity for you.
  • Naruto is an anime masterpiece. Besides, it's actually dubbed faithfully in America.

I started becoming intersted in Naruto after reading the manga in Shonen Jump magazine. My interest increased after watching a few uncut episodes. I became excited that finally Naruto anime would be dubbed in America, this time by the same company who publishes the manga uncut. When I watched the first episode, I actually ENJOYED it; it was dubbed accurately and faithfully by Viz Media, compared to the garbage jobs that 4Kids did to Yugioh, Shaman King, and One Piece, and Funimation to Dragon Ball Z and GT. So if you'd like to discover a TRUE anime dub, you should watch Cartoon Network's version of Naruto. But a warning to kids: it's rated TV-PG/V, compared to Y7 for the other shows, so get your parents okay before watching the show on Cartoon Network.
  • although not the first ninja anime, this one is great!

the basic plot really does make it amazing. i think that it is such a great idea, and the sexy jutsu will go down in history! i swear he will save the world by using it. trust me, in order to be the next great hokage, he will need it!
  • To put it simple, Naruto is great, just, great. A twelve year old ninja, who carries within him the Kyubi (a nine-tailed fox), and who\'s dream is to became Hokage (the greates ninja of the village). An excelent graphic art, a very good soun

To put it simple, Naruto is great, just, great.
    An excelent graphic art, a very good soundtrack, a lot of fighting, unique fighting styles for each character, and hard-not-to-follow storyline, that draws us near to the screen. This series as more potential than many others of this style.
    Though I must say, the american version\'s voices suck. Who hires these people? We\'ve got computer a console games, coming out with better voice acting.
    I must confess I never did like the voice acting in many of the cartoons I\'ve watched from america. And if I didn\'t saw the original version I probably wouldn\'t have like it so much , since the terrible voice acting of the american version truly fails in certain aspects. Overall its just great like I said in the begining, but I don\'t advise neither the american version of the anime, nor the manga, for god\'s sake you Viz guys should start hiring people from the internet scanlations teams, they\'re way more qualified than anyone you currently have, EVEN if they DON\'T HAVE great credencials, yet I believe some of them would have them.
  • Naruto is only the most kick awesome show to exist!

What can one say about Naruto other than the fact that it's awesome! I only wish people would stop comparing it DBZ, they're not the same. Sure there are some simularities, but it's impossible to make a show now-a-days that isn't remotely similar to another. The only downside to the show is it later gets stuffed a with a season of annoying fillers. However, when they don't stray from the main story, only one word can describe it...wow!
  • OMG what a show

This show is great to watch. I cant wait to the next ep. Hopefully these fullers that are on get done soon(tho they are pretty good)

The manga is a great fix and defintly is a great compainion to the anime(or vice versa)

NARUTO for HOKAGE. hell SUPREME KAGE heh heh
  • Better viewed Subtitled than Dubbed!

If your just tunning into naruto I would highly recommend the Subtittled than the dub. Right now ths subtittled epsiodes are only fillers (nothing to do with the storyline). The show won't continue on with the story until march. Again the subbtittled is way better. The dubbed voices are horrible
  • A manga turned into a tv show!

Naruto wants to be the most respected nija in his village! To bad he is currently the least respected ninja in his village... He , Sasuke, and Sakura are training to be advance nijas, and not doing a bad job at all. Sakura, the only girl in the group, seems to be the most focused. Sasuke is by far the most advanced, and Naruto, well, Naruto is the weird one of the group, but the most detrimed to become the greatest Ninja of all time. The show is funny, action packed, and features some wonderful anime. I havnt read the manga, but I have heard that the voices arnt what they would seem to be in the manga, so beware of this if you are a reader.

qsefthuko
  • One of my Favorite shows of all time!

Story is about boy named Naruto who got a fox deamon sealed in his body when he was a baby.But now he wants to become a great niga but sadly he never seems to pass and he doesnt go to his classes very much at all.But later he finnaly passes from saveing his teacher and learning shadow clone.Later he has be in a team of 3.And his partners names are Sasuke and Sakura.Naruto really hates Sasuke while he has crush on Sakura.They have to face challages and missions and stuff like that.Later Naruto does get stronger and stronger so he doesnt be weak very long.Show is very good and there is lots and lots of fighting but theres some comedy XD.Of course if you hate nigas and hate lot fighting you wont like this show very much. But to me Naruto is best show around.
  • A Great show but fillers are killing me

Well I love this show personally the whole concept is good. I have the problem with the american version because the voices does not really give the characters justice. I hope in the american they do the hour long episodes. As far as where the show is now, i do not like the fillers the episode before last was alright but last weeks one was dumb if i may say.
  • This show is good, but would be better if it would have the same voices as the Original.

This show is a very good show, but needs some fine tuning... Like the Voices, are way off... I watch the Original Show, which is in Japanese with English sub titles; Which if you like this show, i am pretty sure you will like the Original better. If you are interested in watching the Original show, you can download it free off the internet at http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ ... but you need bit torrent to download this show... Other then the fact that US messed up the voices in the show it follows the Original Show exactly, so far... I would recommend this show to anyone who likes to watch Japanese anime.
  • In the Ninja Academy, Naruto, a twelve-year old boy, dreams of being the greatest Ninja ever. The problem? He's always in trouble. Yet he has one advantage, a sealed inner-Fox-demon with a real attitude problem. Can he fulfill his dream? Or will his thick

Naruto is your common trouble maker and class clown. He does it to get attention. You might think that it’s a lame excuse, but you would too if every adult in the village hated you. Twelve years ago, a giant fox demon attacked the small Ninja village, killing many Ninjas. The leader of the village sacrificed himself to seal the demon inside the body of baby Naruto…creepy. So you can see, every adult looks at him as the demon himself. Thus sparks the dream of Naruto, to become the greatest Ninja ever, and then everyone will respect him. Not as easy as he thought.

After flunking the test many, many times Naruto has finally passed and teams up with Sakura and Saske. Sakura is your average girl, she stares at Saske more than lessons and hates Naruto with a passion; and Saske, the most talented Ninja in the Academy, is only focused on one thing, revenge. Oh, he hates Naruto too. So how can Naruto fulfill his dream?

This is a hills and valley series. Some episodes are great, some are funny, and some are just down right bad. Naruto, even though he's the main hero, is so immature sometimes I just turn off the TV. There is some awesome action in this series, but most of the time the fighters just stand there, staring each other down and talk. Naruto also gets his but kicked all the time!

Yet this is a really good series in that the characters are great, the story line is good, and you can feel a brighter sunrise over the horizon. If you are an Anime fan, a Toonami Fan, or an action fan you must see this series.

Overall: 9