Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 5 of 53

• the show is my favorite show because the ninetail fox is great to have in japan but i might go to japan and get it. i play and imate the show and i have a web show of it i play naruto alot and i dont do it for people i do it for my friends.

naruto is a good show. is mato and kaski uzimaki is his mom and his father is dead by the ninetail fox. their might be a hurrican chronicles on adult swim on feb. 7, 2009. if i have the ninetail fox in me which i dont yet but the power that i have will be powerful. it so cool to have the fox spirit in you and why cant we see the 3,4,5,6,7,8 tail beast in the show they all have partner. i just play naruto in real life that what i do on youtube with my friends cosplay t
  • Really starting to get disillusioned.

Okay, so the first few episodes of Naruto were charming engaging and funny. I started watching on Hulu about a week ago, and was hooked at once. However, I'm really starting to get disillusioned. Battle scenes last for episodes on end, painfully drawn out, with little happening. I'm really getting sick of it. I will keep watching, and hopefully it will get better but at it's current rate of degress, I might stop watching it.

I'm really sorry to see a show like this with good characters be so boring drawn out and ridiculous. Naruto, you had so much potential. Why 5-episode battle scenes?
  • naruto!

this show is tiasdfg a sdg sdf sdag asdg asfd g asdg asdf sgf lasu fi d lASIUF La iusf l iausf liuas f lisudf hli wf ehla i us fhlius fhl ius h fliwuaf hlai uf whl a iw uhf laiwf h l aiwu hlawf h laiwf hlawif hlai wf h laiw ght but the mangas better dsfs sdf gasdfg a sdg sdf sdag asdg asfd g asdg asdf sgf laasdfg a sdg sdf sdag asdg asfd g asdg asdf sgf lasasdfg a sdg sdf sdag asdg asfd g asdg asdf sgf lasu fi d lASIUF La iusf l iausf liuas f lisudf hli wf ehla i us fhlius fhl ius h fliwuaf hlai uf whl a iw uhf laiwf h l aiwu hlawf h laiwf hlawif hlai wf h laiw u fi d lASIUF La iusf l iausf liuas f lisudf hli wf ehla i us fhlius fhl ius h fliwuaf hlai uf whl a iw uhf laiwf h l aiwu hlawf h laiwf hlawif hlai wf h laiw su fi d lASIUF La iusf l iausf liuas f lisudf hli wf ehla i us fhlius fhl ius h fliwuaf hlai uf whl a iw uhf laiwf h l aiwu hlawf h laiwf hlawif hlai wf h laiw dfg
  • I am no anime fan actually, and what i like most about Naruto is its "dark side", i.e. hentai, especially video. Especially this very episode - Naruto hentai 11

All in all I can say it is one really descent show, you may like its twists even if you are (like me) no anime fan at all. Cheers =)

• This story follows Naruto Uzamike through his trials and tribulations as a ninja as he strives to achieve his goal of becoming the Hokage of his home village, the village hidden in the leaves.

I like this show. I am not as much of a fan as everyone else but I do like it. There is a lot of action in this show, and I do like how it's not all gun fights. And there is also a good story line, especially now that Sasuke is gone and Naruto is still trying to get him back after all this time. The show has gotten a lot better since Naruto got back from his 2 year journey, and the show became Naruto Shippuden. This show has always come up with some very creative ways to keep the audiences attention whether it's through the characters or the techniques or something else. And they also have a decent amount of twists or turns in the show.
  • Naruto a fictional show about the ninja world. This follows the life of a boy who has been cursed and blessed with a demon. It shows how he uses stubbornness to magicly change people and theyre ways. This show has some of the best side characters.

Well as for me i don't think much of the main character i mean hes just to idk childish.The main reasons i watch this show are for the story-line and the interesting side characters. Even though my favorite character died i still watch it to see where it goes i have been following it since day one and it has its ups and downs. The show is easy to get into and grow feelings for the characters. The Naruto name now carries a huge franchise with its games clothing and etc.. My second favorite character in this show would have to be Neji he may not be the strongest but he works for what he gets and shows the true skills of his clan.Then there was itachi who was pushed to kill his own clan for the safety of others Although he saved his little brother Sasuke. I believe this show would be more interesting if the main character grew up a bit more. Thats my review please forgive me if it sounds stupid im tired as hell.
  • This Anime is cosidered a success because its fanbase is a collection of 14 year olds who have never seen quality anime.

Naruto is full of lame-ass flashbacks and retarded dialogue only to draw out the series more, and more, and more. There is the occasional fight, but in most cases they are incredibly full of **** that you might as well not even bother for watching for a decent fight. If you like whiny, emo, **** and boring shows with piss-poor dialogue and appeal toward an audience of 8 year olds who have been in the womb of a drug addict, then Naruto is for you.

There are too many characters in Naruto to list because its creator has ADHD, so just know that pretty much everyone has a Dark Past , is an orphan, and has a power level of over 9000. The creator seems to have made a conscious decision to include every anime archetype know to man. In conclusion, do not watch this show for the sake of quality.

A review from a dedicated fan taken from this review page:
    I'n my opinion naruto is Teh BEST SHOW in the WORLD!!1 and who ever dos'nt think so is dumbit's like crack once you start you can't stop it's cool (note this 10 year old hasn't gone through puberty yet he gives an advice about crack.)

so naruto best show ever i absolutly love this show to explain it in one word is almost imposibe but if i had to i'd say fantactic just a great show there's love, rivals, friends, fallen nations, death and the story line is great it's mysteryous, funny, dramatic oh man just watch it, love it, crave it. naruto,sasuke,sakura,ino, choji,shikamaru,kakashian d others that rule!! hear me rule :} if you don't i'll kill you he he well any way watch this show k naruto's funny sasuke's emo sakura and ino are happy go luck valley girls who love the emo kid kakashis is cool
  • One of the best shows ever!!!

I love this show!!! One boy tries to become hokage named Naruto Uzamaki. these are ninjas with powers like Chidori, Lightning Blade, Rasegan, etc. With his friend Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi make a really power full team. When Sasuke , being controlled by Orochimaru turns evil Naruto and Sakura must save him before it's to late. Naruto is a kid who likes ramen and likes to fool around and prank people but when he gets into battle form watch out for his Demon Fox Spirit!
    While Sakura likes Hinata likes Naruto, Naruto lies Sakura, but Sakura likes Sasuke. Kind of confussing huh?
    Well that's all i have to say about Naruto!
  • A magnificent and brilliant story about a ninja named Naruto Uzumaki who dreams of one day becoming Hokage of his village.

I never really knew anything about Naruto. To me, it was just another one of those "bleh" shows that aired in the evening. Then, however, back in August of last year, Cartoon Network chose to do an all weekend long Naruto marathon. I was disappointed because they would be broadcasting nothing but a show I hardly knew about for three days straight. But since there wasn't anything else on that weekend, I decided to see what Naruto was like and... it stuck to me. I was fascinated almost right away! The way the Hidden Leaf ninja never gave up, fighting bravely against their opponents, working together, friends and rivals alike to become the best ninja they can be! I couldn't stop watching, going through one episode after another like I was in a trance. I got up as early as I could in the morning, trying not to miss as many episodes in the marathon as I could. Ever since that faithful weekend more than a year ago, I have been a loyal fan, having watched every single english dubbed Naruto episode up-to-date and watching every new episode as soon as I can. Here's to three cheers for Naruto and the hope that it will continue to stay strong right on through the Hurricane Chronicles!
  • Naruto is a decent show that comprises of classic anime style and great main storylines.

Naruto at first was a show that I got hooked on immediately. After about twenty episodes on Cartoon Network, somebody I know told me about the japanese version. I was caught up in three days of the entire series. After about the second day, I found the series to be quite repetitve though. I loved watching the series so far in english and japanese. Now that Shippuuden has come out, my love of the series re-kindled. The only problem was that it took so freaking long for Shippuuden to come. I cannot wait for the Itachi - Sasuke battle to come.
  • I am going to leave out the summary seeing as there are plenty of others to read..

4.5
    The Original series, Naruto, has been the most over-rated series iv'e come across. The series has little to offer a true anime fan. With good intentions and a potentially exemplary storyline, Naruto had several flaws that destroyed this anime within the first fifty episodes. First, The length of the series was never meant for the planned storyline and explains why nearly half of the series is composed of fillers.

The characters are uninvented and unoriginal. They have what nearly every anime provides. The three main protagonists in the series, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are all examples of typical anime characters. Naruto being the typical clumsy and more or less foolish character who miraculously perseveres in the end. Sakura's character being the "damsel in distress" and brings little to nothing to table when it comes to combat. I usually find this in most anime and is found a "turn off". The female character being the one with the most potential in the show, yet only turns out to cower when the situation turns grim. Not to forget the most "annoying" protagonist in the series, Sasuke. Sasuke who after a few archs leans from a protagonist to one of the series antagonists. Every anime provides a character that drives the leading protagonist to his limits by using the typical "male ego" trump card.

I gradually grew to hate the character, Naruto, and the personality they attached to him. His inane actions and ignorance towards himself and nearly everything thrown at him is infuriating. The art work in the series is greatly done but is over shadowed by the lacking aspects of the series.

Finally, after 200 or so episodes they step up the shows qualities and air the sequel "Naruto Shippuuden". This show certainly makes up for every negative quality the original series had shown.
  • Naruto is awesome!!!

Well if it weren't for the 100 word limit then all my review would say is that it is awesome but I cant because of the 100 word limit which leaves room for me to give a detailed review. Naruto is one awesome anime, The fights are incredible, the storyline is amazing, all the characters in Naruto are unique, the anime is very detailed and the manga is unbelivebly awesome! Well the fillers are definatly something I could go without but I don't judge this show based on how BAD the fillers are even though if I were behind the fillers it would still be at 9.2. Shippuuden will probably bring the ratings back up and that is what I look forward to! THIS SHOW ROCKS!!!

-Matt
  • Naruto Rules! Believe it! This show sometimes bores me. But it also made laugh, cry, excited and thrilled! That's why I consider this to be one of my most favorite shows. Naruto rules! Believe it!

Although it is sometimes boring because of the overly-used flashbacks, I then realized that these scenes are important to show the story of each of the characters. I liked how their powers grow and how the characters evolve from immature little ninja-wannabes to mature full-gown powerful shinobis.

With the entire Naruto world properly conceptualized, the show gives little pieces of information about this world every episode until you get the concept of its entirety. But what's superb about it is still it has some mysteries hidden and will surprise you after.

There are so many things to unravel. From evolving powers of each character to the revelation of their hidden pasts; from discoveries of other continents of the Naruto world to the other things that you anticipate that will happen in the future. It is truly full of hopes and dreams with morals that every kid, and even those kids at heart like me, could learn from.
  • Well Well Well....... Naruto .... A good storyline very funny recommended to DBZ fans it has earned respect for itself all over the world

Naruto Uzumaki...
    An unknown ninja in the Village of Leaf
    Son of a brave hero...
    unknown to himself, his father , Yondaime Uzumaki the 4th Hokage of their village sacrificed himself for the village.....
    He defeats the 9 tailed fox and stores it in his own kids body ......

NARUTO UZUMAKI
    A hyperactive ninja who wants to be noticed by others...
    His dream is to become the 5th or 6th Hokage.....
    When he passes on to the rank of a Genin [level 1]
    he gets teammate Sasuke Uchiha....... and Sakura Himataro

SASUKE UCHIHA The last surviver of the most powerful clan in the village ....Uchiha Clan
    With his Sharingan he proves to be more powerful then Naruto at first but then when Naruto's Nine Tailed Fox lets on some of its Chakra to Naruto Things tend to become interesting....

KAKASHI HATAKE
    The teacher of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.......
    A Special Jounin [level 4]
    Genin at 6 and chunin at 9 Jounin at 14 years
  • One of the best animes!!

Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village Konohagakure. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a swish of one of its tails, it raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of Konohagakure – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his own life to seal the demon inside Naruto when he was a newborn. The Fourth Hokage, who was celebrated as a hero for sealing the demon fox away, wanted Naruto to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the demon fox.

Konohagakure, however, shunned him, regarding Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the Third Hokage forbade anyone to discuss or mention the attack of the demon fox to anyone, even their own children. However, this did not stop them from treating him like an outcast and as a result he grew up an orphan without friends, family, or acknowledgment. He could not force people to befriend him, so he sought acknowledgment and attention the only way he knew – through pranks and mischief.

However, that soon changed after Naruto graduated from the Ninja Academy by using his Shadow Clone Technique, a technique from a forbidden scroll that he was tricked into stealing, to save his teacher, Iruka Umino, from the renegade ninja Mizuki. That encounter gave Naruto two insights: that he was the container of the demon fox, and that there was someone besides the Third Hokage who actually cared for and acknowledged him. His graduation from the academy opened a gateway to the events and people that would change and define his world, including his way of the ninja for the rest of his life.

The main story follows Naruto and his friends' personal growth and development as ninja, and emphasizes their interactions with each other and the influence of their backgrounds on their personalities. Naruto finds two friends and comrades in Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, two fellow young ninja who are assigned with him to form a three-person team under an experienced sensei named Kakashi Hatake. Naruto also confides in other characters that he meets throughout the series as well. They learn new abilities, get to know each other and other villagers better, and experience a coming-of-age journey as Naruto dreams of becoming the Hokage of Konohagakure.

Throughout all of the Naruto plot, strong emphasis on character development changes the plot, with very few things happening because of chance. At first, emphasis is placed on Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, who are the members of Team 7. However, other characters are developed, such as Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, as well as Naruto's peers in the other teams and villages. Several major villains come into play as well, the first being Zabuza Momochi, a missing-nin from Kirigakure, and his partner, Haku. Later, Orochimaru, an S-Class missing-nin at the top of Konoha's most wanted list, and his loyal right-hand man, Kabuto Yakushi, are introduced. During this same arc, three ninjas known as the Sand Siblings are introduced. These siblings are from Sunagakure and include Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara. Later still, a mysterious organization called Akatsuki begins to pursue Naruto for the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox that is sealed inside of him.
  • Twelve years ago, a demon fox erupted and cause havoc upon the village hidden in the leafs. Until a young ninja, Minato, who was Hokage sacrificed his life in order to save the village. Now the demon remains within a young child called Naruto Uzumaki.

This is my second best anime ever. I wish Australia broadcasted this on Tv, but they alwaysdo re-runs which is boring as hell. If I were in America, which will never happen, because it's so violent, I would be watching Naruto 24/7. Maybe in Japan I would be actually. This show has changed my life in a significance. If I didn't wake up early that morning and flick my tv on, I would have never seen Naruto and been addicted to it. So this has changed me forver and I wouldn't have found this site either. Overall I love Naruto!
  • Naruto gives you a rush and makes me want to live life out as a ninja in a anime world being to indure that much pain no one knows i watch anime excep my freind who likes it its sad i know but its worth it when im sad or want to be i like this show.

This show is, Funny, outgoing, sad, romantic and i i culd go on and on for over a 100 words but i will give a reral review caus i am no noob sorry about spell btw the spell chek on this site is stupid, Any way back to my review. It is good for those ppl with not many freinds or with lil freinds and family it makes you see what you got and they dont some times makes me feal like i was there jsut liveing life as like itachi gaara naruto any one any way this is a must see.
  • One of my favourite shows.It combines humor battles with success and has very interesting characters.

naruto the story of a clumsy ninja who wants to become Hokage and he is getting stronger and stronger.Actually at first I just liked it but It's probably one of the best anime shows at his category.I'm tottaly addicted.I really enjoy it and especially tha battles.Sasuke is very interesting as a character a guy who seeks revenge and is capable of doing anything to become stronger and kill his brother.The fact that you see diferent kind of ninjas and different techniques is one of the most interesting facts of the show.I recommend this show for everyone that enjoy watching anime with humor and battle at the same time
  • This show suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkks....

2.5
    It makes no sence and they never do anything but talk about meaningless crap through the whole episode. Being a fan of the manga i expected it to be a pretty good show but i was wrong. It sucked on so many different levels and it took like 3 episodes to get through a simple fight scene. I mean come on....how can you have three minute long flash backs while fighting??? And it shouldnt even be called naruto because half the time it focused more on saskue or somebody else than naruto. I wanted to kills myselfs after watching the first 10 episodes. BLAAAHHHH!!!!!
  • The story revolves around Naruto who finds out that the Kuubi, the nine-tailed for, is actually sealed inside of him. He has to live with its power inside of him and his never-ending goal to be the most powerful ninja and earn the title Hokage.

There was never a moment I was able to stop watching this show. It's funny, action-packed, and all around amazing. There's never a dull moment (not even in the fillers) and it always keeps you on your toes. Naruto's struggle with the nine-tailed fox continues all the time while training to be the most powerful ninja he can. The story line really peaks around episode 30 or so when they introduce another person like him: Gaara (whom I love to death) Starting then it just gets bigger and bigger and bigger. And there's over 200 episodes.

Episode 220 starts a new series called Naruto Sippuuden. This is three years after the original series when everyone's all grown up. This is even better then the other series, never stopping with the butt-kicking action.

Best. Show. Ever. Ever in the history of mankind.
  • It has a great balance of action, and humor with a little sensitivity thrown in for good measure.

Naruto focuses on the titular character and his friends that live in the Hidden Leaf ninja village. It's a great anime, and is highly recommended by every one that I know that has seen it. It has a great balance of action, and humor with a little sensitivity thrown in for good measure. The first few episodes are pretty sexual in nature, but after that they are serious, and action packed. Since the series is about a village of ninjas there is plenty of action and violence but the English dub doesn't have a lot of blood. The different 'jutsu' are spectacular! They are very beautiful yet deadly. One of the recurring themes of Naruto is that not everything is as it seems, and the justsu just reinstate that. The animation is just awesome! I don't think that I saw one mistake throughout the series. The plot really draws you in and keeps you begging for more
  • naruto is the show about naruto right?.But its more like kinda that naruto is the luckiest ninja in every test they encounter.And if I would remember Sasuke and Sakura are his teamates.And Sakura love Sasuke very much.Naruto also likes Sakura so much...

This show always makes me laugh.Its becauze of Naruto's luck and humorous quiality.And especially their reaction/faces.All I love is the love scene of naruto and hinata and sasuke and sakura and many many more. Most in Sakura and Sasuke, you know Sasuke Orochimaru's student and Sakura Tsunade's student . Ohhh!! good times good times.Oh back to the story I really like naruto's style.Its just because that he's so lucky,sometime his fartmoments is a good timing that the enemy goes away.Also I like the 9 taild-kyuubi fox in his hidden body.Well his father named Yondaime the 4th Hokage sealed it in his stomachie.
  • only one word comes to mind when you think about naruto,awsome!.the whole show really is about the main character naruto and his dream to become the ultimate ninja(hokaga).

the last time i saw any anime show this popular was back when dragon ball z and pokemon first made thier debutes.As i mentiond earlier the show is about young uzimzkie naruto and his dream to become the next hokaga(ultimate ninja).The first time i saw the show was the world premier on toonami and boy! what a great first episode,of course it did'nt take to long before naruto merchandice went flying of the shelfs from just about any where there was naruto gear.This show just might just spark some rumers about a naruto live action movie(like when dbz came out and spider-man made it's debute in comics).Like most great anime's nauto is a cartoon that can please just about any type of fan,be it action,comedie,the anime lover,or even the martial-arts fanatic.
  • One of the best animes, and the best anime on Cartoon Network.

Naruto is an awsome anime, with great fights, and awsome charecter build up. I also like the way the back ground music for Shippuden sounds like a bluck buster movie action music. What's not to like about this manga/anime series, it's got great charecters, great action, awsome back ground mucic, great figts, intence fights, and good old comedy. The only thing I don't like about the series, is that Naruto is so obsessed with getting Sasuke back, if I were him, I would give up on Sasuke, the dude is practicly evil. I also am a SakuXNaru fan, I'm a good old fashioned Narutard. I give Naruto a 10/10.
  • One of the best stories ever.

Naruto used to be my favorite anime of all time. I loved the first two seasons. Unfortunately, I started to get bored of the show when I noticed how much they dragged out the story. Some of the fights are too long for my taste, especially those with the secondary characters who I just don't care about. I also have come to hate all the one-on-one fights. I found it much more interesting and realistic when the heroes fought in a team. The massive amount of bad fillers made the final kill to the show. I still read the manga, but I no longer watch the anime. I just can't bring myself to do it. I highly recommend the show, but I suggest watching it with someone who knows when to fast forward through all the boring parts.
  • Naruto is a ninja of Konoha who has ambitions of becoming Hokage. As he is the host for the nine-tailed demon fox, he is ostracized by the other villagers. He has cheerful personality. Over the course, he manages to befriend several other Konoha ninja.

The show Naruto is the best show i have ever seen. It has everything in it- comedy, fight, friendship, action and what not. It is absolutely perfect. This show is totally fabulous, no words for it. I haven't missed even a single episode of this show. All the episodes, including the fillers, are fantastic. The way this show goes absolutely thrills me. It has a lot twists and turns. Naruto Shippuuden is even more exciting. Naruto looks much better than before as his costume is changed. Although he hasn't learnt many new jutsus as Sasuke has. He is still weaker than Sasuke. But obviously, for me, Naruto will always be better than Sasuke. This program totally rocks!
  • Naruto is about a young ninja who's dream is to be Hokage(Leader of his village) and earn the respect of the village people.

Naruto is a great show with a strong storyline to keep you interested. Each character has there own storyline which is explored throughout the anime (some in lots of detail). I always enjoy watching Sasuke and Naruto, but I don't like Sakura, she treated Naruto like trash throughout the anime while he was nothing but nice to her(God knows why). The design and personalities of the enemies is fantastic, with Itachi being my favorite. Although the anime is very clever, there are some downsides, first being the romance, kishi is all over the place, second is the fights can really drag out and when this happens it gets boring, and some other miner things. Overall there's a lot of creativity here and next to dragon ball z this is my favorite anime.
  • Yes another good anime!

I must admit. I was feeling a little lost after Dragonball, Z, and GT went off air. I didn't know what other anime to get into that would catch my interest. Then my brother told me to check this anime out. He told me that the fighting on it was awesome. Now I've seen it for myself and I'm glad he put me on to it. I recomment anyone whose a anime lover, or like me just anything DBZ to give Naruto a chance. It's a great show. I wouldn't give it my thumbs up if I didn't think so. If you're into great story lines and great action. Take a look at it. You won't be disappointed.
  • About Naruto.

Naruto (NARUTO - ナルト -) is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto (author) with an anime adaptation. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a loud, hyperactive, unpredictable, adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village that is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all, that is becouse in his body there is a demon called:- The nine-tailed demon fox (九尾の妖狐, Kyūbi no Yōkō) is the most powerful of the tailed beasts. It is regarded as an age-old natural disaster, as a single swipe of one of its tails can raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. Twelve years before the start of the series, the fox attacked Konohagakure (Konoha). Its attack was stopped by the Fourth Hokage, who gave his life to seal the fox into his son, Naruto Uzumaki. Throughout the series, Naruto tries to gain dominance over the fox, as harnessing its great strength allows him to perform jutsu that would normally be impossible for a ninja of his level. At the same time the fox tries to gain control over Naruto, provoking his rage and thus allowing its violent personality to influence and consume him. As Naruto draws upon more of the fox's power the seal keeping it trapped within him weakens, and in the event the seal is broken the fox will be released. So becouse of this demon inside him that people ignores/afraid of him, thus becouse of this he strives to become Hokage.
  • .

The only thing i can say is that i seriosly hate this anime.It's always the same when they begin to fight.They start telling them about their past about three or four episodes and then one of them throws a kunai or two at the other and guess what?The fight is over.The story line is bad, the characters stink and come on, advanced medical equipment and walkie talkies?That's way in to the future, and they live like some prehistoric cavemen in some almost rotting houses.Oh, and i'm not very happy with some of the character's rotten attitudes.
    P.S. Streight 1 from me.