Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 6 of 53

• naruto is the kind of show people watches ever weekend.The show is about a ninja from the leaf village who wants to be number one and work hard every day to become the strongest hokoage

this is my favorite show to ever be casted on television and it's name is naruto.For people who dont know what it is i am talking about they must be crazy to not know.The best on television , the number one show with the most action on television.One of my favorite is when naruto has to fight his best friend and his name is sasuke they both have a show down which involves naruto(the best one) to go into his nine tailed fox which is a beast that almost destroyed the leaf village but a ninja came to the save and saved the leaf village
  • A Ninja Trying To Fit In With A Nine-Tailed Fox Inside Him...Sounds Good Enough.

6.4
    Well...lets see here we have a ninja from the village hidden in the leaves named Naruto who has a crush on another ninja named Sakura and has a rival named Sasuke.WTF?!:lol: nah i'm just kidding you. "Naruto" in my opinion is a show that I should've given a chance a long time ago, but instead i'm now stuck watching the fillers. But anyways, i'm going to admit this. Even though the girls in here are about 12-30 something(yes this includes the hokage), they are FI-YINE-YINE!. But also this show can be addicting and kids who watch this show WILL try to be just like Naruto so this show should only be for the kids who have common sense. And also, if your a fan like me, you will not be able to watch any episode without a bowl of ramen.
  • Greatest thing since sliced bread!!!

This stars a young ninja boy who was cursed with the demon known as the nine tailed fox. Ten years before this boys life, a man known as the fourth hokage sealed the terrorizing Nine tailed fox inside a young child named Naruto Uzumaki. He must go on many vast and explorational adventures to become his dream, to be hokage. He meets three other ninjas named Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatake. Sakura is a pink haired kunoichi who possesses great chakra skills. Sasuke Uchiha is the last of the Uchiha clan and younger brother of the Uchiha murderer, Itachi Uchiha. Sasuke has a special eye ability known as the sharingan. He could read people's maneuvers before they happen. Kakashi Hatake is a jonin who also possesses the sharingan, but only in one eye. He got the sharingan from his old friend, Obito Uchha, who gave it to him as a dying gift.

Later in the show, Sasuke Uchiha decides the only way to get revenge on his older brother, Itachi, is to become more powerful, and to do that, he must go to the manwho gave him the cursed mark, Orochimaru. Sasuke leaves the village with a powerful escort known as the sound 4. Naruto goes after him with a team including Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, and Kiba. They all are lead by Shikamaru who is a chunin who helps fight off the sound 4. Naruto finds Sasuke and they fight it out. Naruto releases his 1 tailed power, which increases his power by ten fold. Sasuke went cursed mark level 2 which made him stronger than ever. They clash with their ultimate jutsus, Chidori and Rasengan. In the end, Naruto loses.

Two and a half years later, Naruto comes back from training and has some new jutsu. He is left behind while everyone else has rose to the rank of atleast Chunin, some jonin. Naruto joins his old team, and they have to save an old friend who has become the leader of his village called the Kazekage. His name is Gaara, and he has a demon inside of him aswell. He gets kidnapped by a group named Akatsuki. Itachi belongs to that evil organization and together they capture Gaara and suck out the demon, killing Gaara. Naruto gets angry and releases three tails. He loses control and Kakashi must put a patch on his head to make the chakra get surpressed. One of the side characters, Chiyo, gives her life to revive Gaara. She loses her life and Naruto moves on. They later meet new friends such as Sai and some kid named Sora. Just watch and you'll see all the adventures Naruto experiences.
  • Naruto is a great a anime, it has great story and great battle scenes

It starts off as a story about a young orphan boy called Naruto who wants to be more respected in his village so he vows to become the next hokage. the hokage is the highest ranked ninja in the village. The villagers shun naruto because he had a demon nine tailed fox sealed inside of him. the plot thickens later in the on with attempted assassinations, exams to become better ninja rogue ninja and the like. i think naruto is a great show because the characters are all unique and have their own personality and the story is gripping and practicly forces you to watch the next episode with its cleverly planned cliffhangers which pop up just when it gets good or when a fights about to start.
    Overall i think Naruto is fantastic id recommend it to anyone
  • nice animation!!

Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village Konohagakure. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a swish of one of its tails, it raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of Konohagakure – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his own life to seal the demon inside Naruto when he was a newborn. The Fourth Hokage, who was celebrated as a hero for sealing the demon fox away, wanted Naruto to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the demon fox.

Konohagakure, however, shunned him, regarding Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the Third Hokage forbade anyone to discuss or mention the attack of the demon fox to anyone, even their own children. However, this did not stop them from treating him like an outcast and as a result he grew up an orphan without friends, family, or acknowledgment. He could not force people to befriend him, so he sought acknowledgment and attention the only way he knew – through pranks and mischief.

However, that soon changed after Naruto graduated from the Ninja Academy by using his Shadow Clone Technique, a technique from a forbidden scroll that he was tricked into stealing, to save his teacher, Iruka Umino, from the renegade ninja Mizuki. That encounter gave Naruto two insights: that he was the container of the demon fox, and that there was someone besides the Third Hokage who actually cared for and acknowledged him. His graduation from the academy opened a gateway to the events and people that would change and define his world, including his way of the ninja for the rest of his life.

The main story follows Naruto and his friends' personal growth and development as ninja, and emphasizes their interactions with each other and the influence of their backgrounds on their personalities. Naruto finds two friends and comrades in Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, two fellow young ninja who are assigned with him to form a three-person team under an experienced sensei named Kakashi Hatake. Naruto also confides in other characters that he meets throughout the series as well. They learn new abilities, get to know each other and other villagers better, and experience a coming-of-age journey as Naruto dreams of becoming the Hokage of Konohagakure.

Throughout all of the Naruto plot, strong emphasis on character development changes the plot, with very few things happening because of chance. At first, emphasis is placed on Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, who are the members of Team 7. However, other characters are developed, such as Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, as well as Naruto's peers in the other teams and villages. Several major villains come into play as well, the first being Zabuza Momochi, a missing-nin from Kirigakure, and his partner, Haku. Later, Orochimaru, an S-Class missing-nin at the top of Konoha's most wanted list, and his loyal right-hand man, Kabuto Yakushi, are introduced. During this same arc, three ninjas known as the Sand Siblings are introduced. These siblings are from Sunagakure and include Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara. Later still, a mysterious organization called Akatsuki begins to pursue Naruto for the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox that is sealed inside of him.
  • another awesome manga turned into awesome anime, and ruin it a bit

well the anime Naruto is one of my favorite of all time. its like the dragonball anime, alot of ppl cant never forget if u watch it. The anime turns the masterpiece manga created by masashi kishimoto into anime. the first 4 season was awesome.

The character and the plot of this anime is very unique. all the character are awesome in their own way and have backgrounds people can relate with. so couse of that many people have diffrent favorite characters, instead of focusing on only one or two characters.

The plot is very awesome. sometime it is very calm, funny, and sometime it can get all intense and action moves. The story have alot of humor like the main character is a moron, in a way. lol.

The action scene are very creative. the character uses somewut hand signal to make or start a technique of fighting moves.

only thins that messed up the anime was the episodes not based on the manga, aka fillers. it was done so manga can go farther then the anime and not catch up. while doing that, in my opnion it messed up the seriese as whole. now i have to say its only as good until mid season 4
  • A yong boy wants to be the Hokage of his ninja leaf village

When dragon ball z ended, this is is basically what took over later on. An awesome series from an awesome manga from the pages of shonen jump the best manga mag. an awesome cast of charcters, storylines, voice actors & actresses, with great music, great opening themes, great closing themes,& more. naruto is the hero whos a class clown & knuckle head but soon proves to be strong. he has a demon sealed inside of him which gives him his amazing stamina. Add in his 2 best friends, sasuke who has a troubled past & sakura who aodres sasuke & eventually gets to trust naruto.
  • naruto fans read my review

Naruto is about a boy who is picked on and left out. Now that he is grown up he goes to a ninja school and his team mates are sakura, and sasuke. His trainer is a adult named kakashi. Born with the nine tailed fox spirit in him. naruto is now 13 and living the life everyone would like, funny having friends, and being a respectfull person, I would recemend it to anyone, who has a sense of humur, and love romance, and action, i say get out and buy this movie or book.
    best character
    sakura sasuke and naruto.
    funniest character
    naruto and lee
    prettiest character
    sakura
    thank you for reading.
  • This show is one of my favorite anime but is a bit unoringal

I'll tell you now this anime's pretty good. Don't listen to any of the haters that tells you its bad. This show is about a young ninja who was hated by his village untill he began to make friends and wants to become the hokage now it might be a bit over rated but to me its still in my top ten favorite animes you show see this especially if you love ninjas you will see a bunch of ninja action just beware that this show was influence by the dragonball series and ripped a fight from Cowboy bebop but besides that its good
  • One of the best shows ever made

Naruto, has all of you may know its the most popular anime show on japan, it isnt very popular on america (in general) but anyway this anime is based on his protagonist (naruto) who wants to be the hokage someday (hokage is like a king) and he will do everything to became it, he with his friends (sasuke, sakura, lee, neji, shikamaru, and some other ones have a lot of adventures.
    Japan already has naruto shippuden that its the next show of naruto, in this show everyone has grown up and they are trying to save sasuke from orochimaru (a sannin from konohas village), anyway its a very good anime that i higly recommend
  • Naruto, despite it's flaws, is a great series. it is about a boy who has a legendary 9 tailed fox sealed inside him and is determined to become the hokage, or village champion.

However you view the series Naruto, you have to admit it has a few flaws. first, the animation. this series doesn't compare to Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu or Wolf's Rain in that category, simply because the series is longer and more focused on storyline. The animation at times is hard to look at, even I, (I'm a big fan of the show) cringe.

second flaw: VAing. while the japanese did a pretty good job, in the earlier episodes of Naruto, the americans BUTCHERED it. Naruto's catchphrase in japanese was "dattebayo" and he still says it to this day. the english translation: "Believe it". unfortunetly you can't quite translate "dattebayo" into english speak. fortunetly, he hasn't said it recently, or I hope not. (also, they almost made it sound like 4kids did it those first few episodes.)

good qualities: Naruto is the target of many haters that like to bash on the above things. However, Naruto has a good storyline and the animation gets better around shippuden, or hurricane chronicles. (In shippuden, though, they have a buttload of filler...) also, if you watch it long enough, you end up caring about the orange jumpsuited kid.

I'm not going to spoil anything for you, but I still reccomend you watch it in japanese with subtitles. The english version is getting better, it's still the bane of my existance. thanks for reading!
  • Although this is my favorite series, i simply can't stand the anime some times. the manga i would give 10/10, but the anime can only go up to 6/10 because of the constant filler episodes and the slow pace of the shippuden series.

Naruto Uzumaki is a 13-year old boy who wants to become the Hokage of Konoha. The beginning of the story is really good as we delve into Naruto's past and learn that he had a Nine-Tailed Fox Spirit placed into him at birth by the Fourth Hokage. The story takes us further as it introduces new characters and new villlains, such as Orochimaru and the Akatsuki. And finally to end the first series off, Naruto's best friend Sasuke decides to abandon Konoha to get training from Orochimaru so he can one day kill his older brother Itachi because he massacred their family...

At this point i thought that the show couldn't get any better than this, but then the fillers arrived. Over 80 episodes of ridiculous antics that shame the entire series. It is for this reason that i started to like the manga series even more as it is the REAL story of Naruto, not some stupid adventures that somehow take place in between the time Naruto fights Sasuke and then leaving with Jiraiya-sama. Before the fillers started i would have called this a perfect anime, but sadly that is no longer the case. I understand why the anime had to do this, to buy time for the second part of the manga to get far enough ahead in the story so they could make new anime episodes, but i don't see why they just couldn't end the show there, wait a year or two and then restart the series again. In one single word: hiatus!

But finally after a year and a half of fillers, Naruto Shippuden finally started, and i thought that things would go back to normal. But they didn't. Naruto Shippuden just made me hate the anime more. The first 8 episodes of the anime is what happened in the first 8 chapters of manga. They stretched it out so that 20 pages of pictures corresponded to 20 minutes of anime, whereas in the original series, it was about 40 - 50 pages of manga to 22 minutes of anime. And things only got worse, with the Resuce Gaara arc going on for 32 episodes, FAR too long and with the same clips with Kakashi and Deidara happening almost every episode. It took them 8 full episodes full Kakashi to finally have to idea of using the Sharingan on Deidara, and then 3 more for him to finally unleash it!

In the next storyline, things went a BIT more faster, but not by much, with the aftermath of the Orochimaru fight going on a bit to slowly, for about 3 - 4 episodes, whereas the manga only had them talking about it for about 3 chapters. Finally it ended, and i thought it would get better, because the animation for the first episode of Naruto's training was great, and it also had 2 full chapters... but i was sadly mistaken again. Because the fillers started up again. Although the fillers were surprisingly better than the ones before, they were still pointless as the anime had A LOT to draw on from the manga (being about 4 storylines behind) but they decided to put in another 15 or so episodes of fillers which completely ruined the powerful image that Hidan and Kakuzu impose with their deadly abilites (with Kakuzu now seeming a mere copycat to that Fuka chick). All i can do now is hope that this arc will go by quickly so we can get to the Hunt for Itachi storyline...

Sorry for writing so much, and for those who actually read all of this, thank you for reading. But for those who didn't read, my point is this: Naruto was good before the fillers and Shippuden, which completely ruined the whole anime's greatness, and if you want the story read the manga and watch the anime only to see the fight scenes animated (watch AMV's for a better experience...). Thank you and goodbye.
  • Well Naruto is one of my favorite shows and always will be. This show may have ups and downs mostly and all ups but I hope this anime wont be ending anytime soon. Ps:One of the biggest fans!!!!!=D

Naruto is the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a shinobi who wants to obtain the title of Hokage. However, an incident occured 12 years ago, when a demon fox attacked the village; many shinobi fell, until the 4th sealed the demon within a baby. As a result, the adults see Naruto as the demon. Now a Genin, Naruto is part of a three-man team - the members are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and their instructor, Kakashi. Together, they will face many challenges, make friends, face deadly enemies, and try to survive each other. This show has lot's of interesting plot twist's and the charcter's are really great I love how their personality progress over time, there portrayed very nicely. Overall mostly everything about this serie's is awesome and I reccomend it to anyone that like's anime. I watch the manga and the Shippuden anime I'm up to date with both.
  • Pretty good!

I havent seen much Naruto, but I have to say, of what I've seen, I liked it. Packed with action, sometimes funny, but not too smart. My friend said it was real gory, and I didnt know what to say, because of what I've seen, it wasn't even the teeniest bit violent. I asked him "what do you mean" and he thought I was joking. I watched it again, and was super surprised, it was full of Naruto fighting and all kinds of things, death, deception, suspense, everything you could want! So for a brief period of time I started watching it regularly, but I found some better shows.
    Zix says, 3 stars.
  • I love it! Even though I don't watch it that often it is still great to watch!! I never knew ninjas could be ssssooo cool!!!!

This show is funny and awsome!!
    I don't obsesse about it like all my other friends do...
    I don't watch it every sat. but I sometimes like to watch the re-runs that are on, on the weekends!
    I love all the characters except ino and saskue!
    I think this was a great idea for an anime show and manga!

When I saw this show on the comercials I thought it was stupid but then I started to watch it when naruto stoll the scroll! I love this show and I can't wait till I see the very last episode!!
    (if I remember to watch it lol and I already know the ending)
    But! I would still like to watch it!!
  • Naruto is clearly witty, action-packed, and very entertaining.

No wonder it is very popular and has been going on for years! My personal favorite show? Definitely. It's really fun to watch. The comedy is extraordinary. The action, fantasy, and adventure are memorable. Anyone can relate to the charaters. Ever since I started watching the first few episodes, I have been in love with Naruto. Cant get enough of it and I do not think I ever will. Would I recommend it to anyone? Anytime! I hope it continues for years on. It is clearly and utterly fabulous. I would stand to correct anyone who believes Naruto is wack 'cause it's not!
  • As much as I hate to say it, seeing as I love the manga, the anime is just....terrible.

I know people are going to get very angry at me for saying this, but I think the Naruto anime is a very disappointing thing and does no justice whatsoever for the manga. The manga is a good combination of funny and serious, action and tragedy, and even in recent chapters, romance. The anime strays so far from the manga, sometimes I watch and I don't even realize that they are the supposedly the same. First off, the anime makes the character out to be so different from what they really are. The biggest change is probably in Hyuuga Hinata. In the manga, she is shy, quite, weak, and a stalker. Her entire point in the series is to obsess over Naruto and to be pathetic. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just her point. Her father clearly says that Hinata cannot do even basic Jyuuken, and she passes out at the thought of her crush Naruto.

But then...how in the anime can she almost beat her cousin Neji (which in the manga she didn't land a single hit, or even get close for that matter), suddenly be able to do all these moves that it has been outright, clearly stated that SHE CANNOT DO, and why is she suddenly so confident she can dance around naked in front of Naruto wet? Simple- the anime team does a bad job.

Second, why must they change the fight sequences? Masashi Kishimito drew them that way for a reason and they must be kept that way! Okay, I understand if you extend it a little or something, but when your inventing new Jutsus and changing everything that it becomes too much.

Third, they change things so they can sway people's opinion on things. For example, the whole Tenten-smiling-at-Lee scene. Okay, manga. Laughing, more likely at Gai face-planting than laughing at Lee training. Anime, fangirlish smiley-blush, completely unrecognizable. I thought it was a filler when I saw it. Fourth, they change things which takes away from the entire meaning. For example, when Neji get that scroll thing about his father from his uncle. They destroyed the point! The thing was, was that Neji was TRUSTING Hiashi, something he would normally never do. There was no proof, no evidence, nothing but words that could have easily been a lie and Neji TRUSTED him. In the anime it was like...what? It was just him handing him an obviously non-forged scroll. Anyone could have given him that. Some random kid walking by on the street could have given it to him. Not anyone could tell him about his father's death.

Now, I could go on forever about all the reasons why I think the anime is not worth your time of the day, but I think I'll stop now while I can. My advice? Stop watching the anime, and instead go to www.Onemanga.com every Friday and read it there. Much better quality entertainment.
  • Good Ninja Series.

When I first saw this series on Cartoon Network, I thought it was hilarious. This is a very cool action anime and defenitly not one for kids to be imitating. It's got alot of action and it gets pretty interesting as it goes along and it is pretty cool seeing how different charactors are able to beat challenges they face. Another thing I find very cool about this series is in the first series of it where the charactors go threw different tests and after they succeed, the trainer tells them how it was planned out to test them. I love how this show teaches that you should beleive in yourself no matter what other people say about you. This series can be pretty hilarious sometimes, especially funny things that happens with Naruto. This series is one the best action series I've seen yet. I can understand why this series is extremly popular. This series and 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' are defenitly the 2 best ninja fighting series in my opinion.
  • Its about a kid with unusually great power who loses his friend and is trying to get him back with his friends, teacher and crush.

This show is a FULL PACKAGE!! It has action, drama, comedy and it even teaches us the importance of various relationships such as brotherhood, parenthood and well LUV!This is one of the best animes ever and is a true classic. It's one of the most popular shows around the world and it has its reasons for being what it is. Although its really slow in releasing the episodes, it keeps the viewer wanting for more. People who have negative reviews for Naruto are not true fans and do not have any patience. Both the manga and the anime are equally good at their own paces.
  • Naruto is a good animie that has very interesting characters and has a very good story to it

Naruto is about a ninja named naruto whos life goal is to become the hokage, he also has a nine-tailed fox sealed within him.Along the way naruto meets his new teamates Sasuke Uchiha,Sakura Hurano,and Kakashi Hatake.The team goes on missions and fight two rouge ninjas Zabuza Momochi and Haku.The nartuo animie is a very good animie with good humour and very good fights and very interesting characters.The characters in naruto have some very bad childhoods such as naruto,sasuke,gaara,and neji hyuga.To me the characters in naruto and the fight scenes are the best part of the show and magna.Naruto is one of the greatest shows out right now
  • I believe Naruto would have been way better if they would show the side characters more. For instance name one time where naruhoe has been out for more than 4 episodes

7.2
    Naruto in the beggining had to the potential to be the greatest anime ever made.The kreator just kinda lured into writers block and wrote about the main character only and even though its kalled naruto doesnt mean it should be all about him.In dragonball z goku isnt shown every episode and the side characters share the lead in which makes the story more interesting and you get to see more variety other than the same kamehameha over and over.Though in naruto you only see naruto making some if not most of the viewers tired of rasengun and shadow klone jutsu i mean it just kinda got wayyyy boring with naruto winning no matter.Naruhoe is made to be the underdog but in the end he always gets his way i see it as he is a spoiled brat who is loved by everyone and always so kalled saves people when all he does is stupify them like against the chunin level ninja in the tea village sasuke just flew off the kliff when he kould have kaught himself and kept fighting and he only kracked the thunder sword then naruto just komes up and destroys it in one hit it was just bs how naruto steals all the kredit and is reigned god of the show. Also one lastpoint how in the hell didNeji not see through a illusion when HE has byakugun ill tell you why Naruhoe was standing right beside him and it dumbified him
  • A very booring tv show which is not in line with the century and has far too many episodes

1.2
    Naruto is a very overrated TV show which shouldn't even be on the top shows list. First of all, it's Japanese and the english episodes are only dubbed. Who would want to watch a show that's originally Japanese? (other then japanese people)
    The main characters are booring, what's with all the screaming and crying? Then there's the fighting. It's all about one on one fights which is totally riddiculous. Who invented these kind of fighting techniques? It looks totally stupid! All I see them doing is touching each other with fingers and dodging fingers. There's far too many episodes. This show is really..... over rated and doesn't even belong in the 21st Century.
  • This show is very great full of thrills for young ones and mild violence

Everytime I saw this it is very good but my friends hated long ago...but their opinions change but i lost my spirit but still it is a great show that it make me say but every time. This was like Dragonball Z but with dreams of a boy named naruto he has come a long way ever since yet his rival joins the the villians. No kid like me believes that this guy will be hokage, while my brothers go hmph this show is soooooo great than its money. So counting on it we will see this show will end at 2010....
  • I don't let my friends know that i still watch cartoons / anime. used to love. now it's like candied corn. its new and exciting until you try it and remember all over again why it was bad.

this show is way too good or at least before the time jump. i watched all the early episodes within a month. day after day i would watch 3 or 4 of them. i was such a junkie. but the filler kind of killed it for me. it was the beginning of story lines and arcs that just continued to draw themselves out into exhaustion. when the show finally came back for real the same thing happened. what happened to the quick and fast paced adventure that i loved? in addition to that there continue to be fillers after the time jump. i thought that was all over with. but whatever. that explains my less that perfect rating and until the show gets back to its roots my rating is staying like that.
  • Nice.

I realy like naruto, it has alot of great stuff about it, the only thing is, the fillers, they aren't very good, time is so wasted on filler episodes. Fillers are not good, I like the canon episodes, those rock, being able to see what happened in the manga in color, and with more detail. Naruto has alot of action, it's very good, it's my second favorite show. Naruto rocks. I like Naruto. The best of naruto was part 1, shippuden isn't as good to me, but that's just my opinion, now part 2 in the manga is better then part 1. That's what I think of naruto.
  • It's my favorite show on TV right now since Inuyasha.

I got hooked on the Naruto manga since 2006. After reading several chapters, I decided to watch the show on Cartoon network. It's so good that I never missed one episode. I also watch it online in the original uncut version. Naruto is one of the best anime show ever made. I recommend it for any anime and adventure fan. If you like the original episodes, you should check out the Shippuden version online or when it airs on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim. I guarantee you'll be hooked to it in a minute. I also recommend other anime shows like Death Note, Bleach, Inuyasha, Code Geass and Full Metal Alchemist.
  • Naruto is a great show with smooth animation, impressive fight scenes, and plenty of cool characters.

Well, I have to admit Naruto is a pretty good show, despite my initial thoughts. Though it drags on story wise and the fight scenes can ridiculously stretch over three episodes, this aside, its a very good. It has a ton of cool characters, I particularly like Kakashi, Gaara, Itachi, Temari, and Kankuro. The villains are very cool as well, especially the Akatsuki. I have to give the show a thumbs of up for being so addicting.

The show is about a boy named Naruto who as a child, had a powerful demon fox implanted inside of him. He is determined to become a great ninja and most of all the next Hokage.
  • Awsome anime!!!

This show is so good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good great great great great great freat awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool. That's how much I like naruto.
  • Awesome!

This show is awesome! I like this show because of three of my favorite characters Sakura Sasuke and Itachi. I know a lot of people dont like Sasuke because of what he did but I still like him. I watch this show because its different from other animes but the only thing I really do not like is the filler episodes that are on right now. I personaly love this show and thats why it is my favorite anime. I like all of the characters and I like the plot and I really hope Sasuke and Sakura end up together even though it doesnt look likely.
  • A shinobi who wants to be Hokage sets out on a journey blah blah blah. It's a typical ninja show with small people on steroids. The best part is the enemies that they make. **SPOILERS FOR FUTURE EPISODES**

First of all, this show is not as great as it is shown to be. The manga is a lot better. The thing that sucks the most is all of the fillers. The show might as well be called 'Sasuke' now considering it's barely about Naruto, all about, 'finding Sasuke'. Well, at least in the manga they have some guy on guy action, in the show they only kiss. I mean, seriously, just make out with Sasuke already Naruto! You know you want to! Oh, and what's up with Sakura on steroids all of a sudden? She got her butt handed to her by Dosu and his pals. Oh, and what's up with Hinata all of a sudden? And Neji the 'genius'? Now, all of the Sanin who are oh so powerful are being flicked off? And what up with Kabuto eating Oro-chan? Also, Itachi dying, what's Sasuke's point anymore? Not Oro-chan's new host, not going after Itachi anymore. The real enemy is the leaf village considering they were the ones who made Itachi kill his clan in the first place. And the akatsuki? They are so powerful they are also being kicked off like flies. Seriously, this show is going to hell. I didn't like the whole whiney ninja thing either, and thought it would be cool to see them all grown up and the akatsuki and Oro-chan play roles at the same time, but now I regret it. Sasuke is all powerful, Oro-chan and Ita-chan are dead. Where's Kisame? And why is Kakashi so weak now, when before it was "OMG KAKASHI!" I just don't get it. Honestly, you all think it's the greatest show on earth, you have to get out of your box and find new anime. Go watch some yaoi, catch an episode of Yu Yu Hakusho, or Rurouni Kenshin.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10