Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 7 of 52

• omfg naruto is the bestest show in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

naruto is the best show because it has it all:humore,adventure,fighting,and an awesome plot.unlike alot of shows nowadays this one has a plot to follow the story.The plot is that this kid named naruto uzumaki is shunned by the villagers because he has a demon inside him that almost destroyed the village 12 years ago.Naruto whants to be hokage(best ninja in the village) so everyone will respect him and acknoledge him.But now there is a twist in the story.His friend Sasuke Uchiha had left the village and now naruto wants to get him back at all cost becuase he also promised a friend.All in all its an awesome show with all the drama,humore,adventure,and suspense on a few epsiodes.If you watch the show it would be so much better than how i am describing it.Just watch the show to get a feel for it and if you dont like it then well ur such a smoof fo brains!!!!!!!!!Naruto is da best FOREVER and EVER so watch the show and you'll like it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • In the world of ninja naruto is a loser but over time grows strong and and overcomes many obsticles his dream is to one day become hokage of the village hiddin in the leaves

I think this is a great anime the best on cartoon newtwork by far the way the show is drawn is very cool and fast paced the characters are well put together my personel favorite would have to be naruto the show has a solid plot and very good fight scenes but one thing I have to point out is the amount of filler in this series especially after naruto and susuake fight it out I simply cant take any more filler episodes but other then that this is a very good show and new episodes should be played more often
  • Wow

Naruto is the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a shinobi who wants to obtain the title of Hokage. However, an incident occured 12 years ago, when a demon fox attacked the village; many shinobi fell, until the 4th sealed the demon within a baby. As a result, the adults see Naruto as the demon. Now a Genin, Naruto is part of a three-man team - the members are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and their instructor, Kakashi. Together, they will face many challenges, make friends, face deadly enemies, and try to survive each other.

Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles (aka: Naruto: Shippuden) takes place 2 1/2 years after Naruto leaves to train with Jiraiya. Upon his return, Naruto finds out that everyone has surpassed him in rank, and he's fallen behind. However, with only 6 months left to rescue Sasuke, Naruto must face even more dangerous enemies. As Akatsuki's plan unfolds, and Naruto slowly loses himself to the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, it becomes clear that more dangers await Naruto than ever before! Thi is a good show at the end
  • its so freakiin awesom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!

wel u saw the summary now the rest is random d d d d d d dd d d d dc d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd
  • naruto - filled with japans

i think that naruto, universally acclaimed action series, is fun. yeah, cool, and fun, oh, and also, really, really, interesting. i love the, japanese, theme. it, really, makes me feel, good to be a white.

let me write you a poem:
    finally we're on the plane
    taking off is such a relief
    I look out the window thinking all teeny things look just the same
    How'd the plane get so high?
    It's beyond belief.
    we cut through the air
    a great feeling being up in the sky
    with only clouds flowing around
    i look out the window and wave goodbye
    we spent most of our time on the english land
    more time in fact than we had planned
    but as we travel through day and night
    ... ask for the final inspirational line. washman, tvnz
  • a show about a boy (named naruto) who wants to be the best but he is not the smartest or the strongest(in fact he was the worst in the ninja school). it mainly just shows his missions and a little bit of him trying to rescue his best friend.

i think the show is great. the missions and seeing what naruto's friends can do really helps the show. the show has a good amount of humor and a lot of action and adventure. it is great how there are a lot of main characters so the show isn't mainly about naruto. also the nine tailed fox (demon trapped in naruto) makes the show much better. some times i wish the show would wrap up stuff instead of taking 4-10 episodes for a mission but the suspense is what makes the show good. even though it is a japanese show naruto is the best
  • Great action, great anime.

Once I first saw first episode of Naruto, I thought it was a complete waste of time because you see Naruto with a bucket of paint running around drawing on the hokage's faces. But then a few episodes after that, it got better and better and now I enjoy the show. I am sure glad that they brought this to America. I think I might get the box sets for each season. I can't wait to watch future episodes of this show. My friends think this show is stupid but I tell them to back off. Greatest anime Ever! =) XD
  • naruto and his adventures may bring him to his biggest dream, becoming hokage.

this show is pretty good in my opinion. the only things i dont like is too many flashbacks and too many fillers. the canon arcs are awesome like sasuke retrieval arc and crush konoha arc. i would give this 9.99/10. i also hate the fact that he never gives up trying to bring back sasuke. sasuke is superior to naruto in most ways so naruto cannot beat sasuke. he is too obsessed and that might be interfering with his training or it might make his training better. so i kinda hate and kinda like that he never gives up for what he dreams for.
  • Naruto is the best cartoon, anime ever. Masashi Kishimoto is a genius.

This anime show is one of the best anime shows ever. Most of Naruto's story line is thrilling and exciting. From how Sasuke beats Naruto and goes to Orochimaru, to when the Third battles Orchimaru and he survives his sealing jutsu and kills him. If you've seen the manga you'll know how good it feels to find Sasuke kills Orochimaru and that Itachi was always trying to protect Sasuke. I will admit in Naruto Part 1 there are way too many missions and that they get a bit tiresome. But everything else is awesome. Watching Naruto overcome all his fights being the underdog is the best thing ever I love this show, its one of the best ever.
  • Naruto-what a awesome show. Anime. Naruto Uzumaki, the reject of the village is treated like garbage with what lays deep inside him.

Naruto is one of the best animes out there. From the time when I knew nothing about this silly little show called "Naruto" I thought it was totally LAME! The first episode was a "so-so" and I didn't think I would like it. When Sakura and Sasuke love triangle (Ino Yamanaka) I was hooked! I love any anime with LOVE. It also was precious in my heart. The whole Leaf mistreats Uzumaki. He has a demon inside him, the Forth Hokage wanted to protect the village and treat the baby Uzumaki with respect. But they hated him and that got my heart right away. With Naruto, him going everywhere and seeing people are the same as him and teaching them its time to wipe the tears from your eyes and do something about it.
  • Naruto Is a OK show.

I think Naruto should die in the show because he has the the nine tailed fox. If they let the nine tailed fox live in Naruto, that would give him a unfair advantage. If they let him live, Naruto could get out of control and destroy the village. I also think Gaara should die because he is not Human he is a demon. Sasuke is my favourite character, because he has shaningan eyes and he can do chidori. Sasuke is also cool, because he is like .... I don't remember he just is. Naruto is a good show and I enjoy watching it.
  • The main plot is with the number one hyper active nucle headed ninja Naruto. He trains to be hokage whilemaking friends along the way with the ninetailed fox demon with in him.

I think this is an awsome show with great graphics, and episodes that have you clinging to the edge of your seat.
    It is truly an addicting show, you watch it ounce and soon you'll be a major fan. The plot around the show is braud if you think the show is going to end soon, the reason for the braudening of the plot of the story is to keep the story going. Naruto the character individually is awsome. Some people can relate to these characters, Naruto is one of the most relaitable charaters. Having relaitable characters keeps fans wanting to watch. Also having so many characters to relate to means a major amount of fans. Their is a lot of work put in to the Naruto show wich shows.
  • Eugh, this show is terrible and annoys me to no end.

I really don't like this show because of the very horrible pacing issues. They had a really long fight between Naruto and Neji for a whole three episodes. All that for back story. Neji blabbering on about destiny and Naruto saying words about determination. The characters are so stale, boring, and the way they interact so lifelessly and with such little drama and emotion. It really irritates me. If they took out the 90% of the fight scenes that consist of the characters having dramatic camera angles filming their eyebrow spasms and their slow monologues, then I think it would probably be much better.
  • episode 101- gottta see gotta know kakashi senseis true face. this episode is about naruto sasuke and sakura trying to uncover kakashi senseis mask so they can see his real face. but kakashi finds them suspicious and counters everything they

naruto sasuke and sakura have a plan to try and uncover kakashi senseis mask to see his true indentity. they try every thing they know but it all isnt good enough for kakashi sensei. kakashi dosnt know whats gong on but he finds them suspicious and counters there moves. they get followed by 3 missing ninjas that thinks of kakashi as an old rival but they arent even at naruto's level. they try getting revenge on kakashi but they keep failing no matter what they do. in the end of the episode it will shock you all but may not be true about kakashi.
  • This show is about a boy named Naruto. Naruto is a ninja from the village hidden in the leaves ,and goes on many missions with his team. His team is Kakashi, Sasuke, and sakura.

This is a incredable show about Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto is a great action show and Shoen. Even though it debuted some time after the manga, the anime quickly caught up, since one anime episode usually covers one or two manga chapters. To prevent overlapping, the anime's producers tend to organize content from the manga chapters into long, uneventful sections followed by short bursts of action, sometimes adding filler content in between. By the time the last canonical arc of the anime concluded, it was quickly gaining on the manga and consequently switched to anime-only filler episodes to allow the manga to broaden the gap once more. Most of the filler episodes are stand-alone stories, with a few being part of arcs that are several episodes long. The filler episodes lasted for 85 episodes, the duration of the first series. The anime generally remains true to the manga, usually changing only minor details (causes of death, loss of limbs, and other injuries have been lessened in the anime) or expanding on parts skipped by the manga.
  • all about a ninja called naruto who has the spirit of the nine tailed demon fox sealed within him n how he wants 2 become the greatest ninja (hokage) in the village...

one of the best animes.... itz got a bit of everythin: love, action, friendship, comedy...all in all itz worth watching. a series with twists n turns as it focuses around the main character n many other characters.... my favourite characters include: naruto, jiraya, kakashi, asuma, shikamaru, gaara, neji, shino. itz fillers rite now, so i just hope they end soon n get back to the main plot cuz the mangas far away....
  • This one of my number one shows.

naruto is a ninja who doesn't have a family. because of that he acts like a annoying brat to get negative attention from everyone. then he meets kakashi hatake, sakura haruno, and sasuke uchiha. he's rivals with sasuke and doesn't like him, but at the same is his best friend. naruto's dream is to become hokage a gain he villager's respect. i like this show because it makes me laugh and it teaches me stuff about different cultures. it also makes me realize that very few things in life come easy and sometimes the road to getting them can be long and hard.
  • OK the reason why i think naruto is so great is because it gets so interesting! It makes me want to watch it every week, i look forward to it. That's why after shippuden, i want the author to make a new series where naruto is hokage, please!!!!!!!

Oh goodness naruto, naruto, naruto! I love this show so much, its not even funny, it shows true ninja ability, and it gets very interesting. I love the personalities of these characters, and i love all of it period. My only problem is that after shippuden,it might be over. I just hope Masashi Kishimoto takes everything under consideration, i mean after all, he must make a lot of money, and he's only like 33. So all im saying is please add a new series after shippuden, then maybe once you have children, and they grow up, they continue the naruto series when you die. I know that all good shows come to an end, but i cant stand but to pray that you keep writing naruto manga and they keep making shows. Because this show was my favorite show as soon as i seen it. Please! I dont mind if the show is directed to kakashi (my fav character anyway ^^) As long as naruto keeps going on, i will keep watching it. There are so many naruto fans, what will we do if naruto is gone? I mean what are we going to do just make naruto fanfics? No! Please, I'm begging you, i might be 13, but i am falling for naruto, and i go through my life to watch naruto. Im actually a popular dude, and i think naruto rocks! All i want is naruto to still be here! Please, Please, Please
  • just a great cool show that i recently discovered.

okay this show to me is a guilty pleasure, a show about Ninja's which i always love. pretty cool animation and i love my cartoons. just a great show that is about teenagers and ninjas which is cool and some some cool fighting scenes but i don't like the halk an hour shows i think they should be an hour shows but thats just me. but a great fun show about naruto which i like and i like his mentor he is cool because you can't see his face and the fighting moves are cool. a show for the fans of anime.
  • Naruto Uzumaki had a terrible time trying to grow up and within him lies The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, which terrorized his home, Konoha. Through all of this, he continues to live his life with adventure, friendship, and through his nindo, or his ninja way.

The story that follows Naruto Uzumaki is incredible. The heartbreak that is described in his early days sends a shiver to your heart, and despite all of his loneliness, he finds a way to cope, through fool-hearted antics. No matter what he did, he had to find a way to earn the respect of his fellow villagers. Without any parental guidance, he relied on the Ninja Academy's trainer, Iruka Umino, to be his guardian through his tough time. Finally graduating after defending Konoha and Iruka, Naruto sets off on a journey from village to village, country to country, on ninja missions assigned by the Hokage. During his struggle you meet various characters that he often finds a way to befriend, including some of which started off as evil or bad, like Neji Hyuga and Gaara. Naruto's dream is to be the Hokage, and he attempts to reach his dream by completing missions and keeping the demon fox within him, controlled. He learns how to control some of the power the demon fox has, and as time progresses, Naruto gains knowledge and experience. This story continues for many seasons, making Naruto a widely popular and enjoyable series. Naruto can easily take the viewer on a ride of emotions, from being on the edge of your seat for an epic battle (Gaara/Naruto and Sasuke/Naruto), to having you laughing uncontrollably when Sakura nails Naruto into oblivion for being a nuisence. No matter what, Naruto continuously keeps the viewer entertained, meeting its' requirements as an action and adventure series. I highly recommend Naruto to anyone who enjoys anime or action that gets mixed with comedy and drama. Naruto is a personal favorite show, and it is a perfect fit in my generation. Hopefully Naruto can continue its' ways of keeping the viewer in tune to the story and keep the viewer entertained.
  • I love this show!

• The first season was their best season.

Ok so this show is about a boy named Naruto who is trying to become a Hokage. I think the firsy season was the best they ever made. Then it got to repeitive to me. They fight, talk, rest, fight again, then rstart the cycle again. One minute their fighting, then the next second their talking about "when I was a little kid I couldn't do this and that" story. If this show came around in 1999 then it was proably able to compete with Digimon, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and many more show during that time period. But it didn't and I think that is why Naruto could have been more popular if it showed a little bit sooner.
  • Naruto believe it.

The story of Naruto is more about perservearance and not giving up than most shows of it's type. I didn't really like Naruto that much at first I thought he was so annoying but as the show went on I became a bigger and bigger fan of his.The series begins with a bang and it somehow keeps it interested enough for you keep watching I personally like how the Naruto overcame all of that Bull and became liked by all of the villagers despite having some very annoying people (sasuke orochimaru) but it has some great action and it is easy to like so do yourself a favor and check it out believe it.
  • NARUTO!

Naruto is a very good show, & I have nothing against it. The plot is mainly about ninjas-in-training who must fight to keep their freinds, family, & themselves safe. It begins when Naruto Uzumaki graduates from ninja academy and finally gets a forehead protecter. Later on, he gets assigned work with his master: Kakashi Hatake, & his teamates: Sakura Haruno & Sasuke Uchiha. From then on the team has many adventures together. The first one they were supposed to be protecting an old man. Too bad he made the wrong enemies. They ended up fighting the assassin and won. That's only the first season of Naruto, so start watching & find out more!!!!!
  • An original Japanese anime series with alot of interesting and unique characters and storylines, almost completely wasted in plots stretched so thin that it takes sometimes up to 10-20 episodes to finish one part of a story.

An original Japanese anime series with alot of interesting and unique characters and storylines, almost completely wasted in plots stretched so thin that it takes sometimes up to 10-20 episodes to finish one part of a story, which is completely unacceptable given the vast amount of material available to derive plot from. Additionally, this show has a tendency to create big gaps in relevant story with episodes having nothing to do with the main plot and affecting nothing in the general series lore. Of special note is the last 70 episodes of the first series, which have no relevance to the main plot and only served to drag out the series while they waited for the book series to write newer plots for them to use. Then, once the books "caught up", the series went back to dragging out each plot element even further. Don't get me started on the frequent long commercial breaks during the television airings.

An excellent show at its core, but the only reasonable way to watch it is much like its predecessors Dragon Ball Z and Yu Yu Hakusho, in big chunks of 20-30 episodes in close sittings. Could have been much better if properly paced, but in the end, they chose to milk the franchise for all of the merchandise and dvd sales they could get as with many popular shows.
  • best show on tv. i started to whatct this when i got avatar withdrawl syndrome.

this show is great it is the best show ever i like the idea of ninjutsu like a special power the ninjas use against there opponant. naruto is just hallarious, how can someone so stupid hold such a great power like the nine-tailed fox inside of them. go i wish that was me.

i think that sakura is great and i do hope that naruto wins her heart in the end, but i think sasuke is a bit full of himsell naruto is way better and i do hope naruto will beet him in the end. come on naruto, you rock!!!!
  • my favourite show of all time man!! just look on my youtube channel, you can see i have a passion for naruto. lol okay not a passion, but i like the show.

this show rocks! even if its full of filler arcs, i love it still! it has brought much joy to my life! definitely entertaining! and good because with younger brothers who watch what you do, they wont tattle on you if its bad. it also has awesome humor that keeps me laughing on end! masashi kishimoto has made one of the most successful animanga's ever in the history of animanga! this show will be remembered for a very long time. it sure has made a mark in our world today. look anywhere on the web and youll be sure to find even the smallest hints of naruto!! fan sites, youtube, etc... You rock, masashi kishimoto! keep on making naruto for generations to come!!
  • i llllllluuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvv it!

a boy finds out he has the most poworful beast sealed inside him.the show follows naruto a hyper knuckled ninja in the hidden leaf village.his teamates saukura haruno, sauske uchia,and sensai kashi hatekae go on many dangerous missons that r ranked from D to S.during a battle between naruto and haku a tracker ninja the 9 tailed fox's chakra is released which is the demon in naruto.also during that battle kakashi and zabuza a robe ninja from the hidden mist village kakshi shows both the sharinggan and his oringinal justu lighting blade.later in season 3 the jonin exsames r test.during this many new characters that will appear now and through out the searies
  • Great for any action lover of any age.

This show goes into the most charatcer background than any other show I have ever watched. Each charatcer tugs at your heart with their childhood and way of the ninja and makes you wanting more. The fact that the show us about ninjas makes it even better. At times the art work is some of the best graphic art I have ever seen but at other times it is the worst. With each episode comes a lesson that can help with real world problems; one of the reasons I love this show. At times it drags on but is worth the watch.
  • good show

toba" by No Regret Life (Episodes 129-141)

#19: "Mezamero! Yasei" by MATCHY with QUESTION? (Episodes 262-273)

#20: "Sunao na Niji" by surface (Episodes 274-???)
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11