Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 8 of 52

• I haven't seen much of this but it looks to be a good Show!

Hmmm, yeah this I think is a good Show with good Plots, the Episodes Storylines (at least the ones I've seen) looked really good with a lot of action going on! The Main Character looks to be Naruto of course! Eventually I oughta see more of this to see more Episodes and catch what conflicts and Events happen in Episodes that I'll see! And how they add on to the Storyline and what's in store for all of these Characters so...if I see more Episodes then I can learn more about this Show and what happens in each of these Epsisodes, so Overall a Good Show that I should try to see more! The last thing I'd like to say is the Pink-Haired girl is Hot! (Sorry I don't know her Name...) Which adds on another Reason that I gotta see more of this Show!
  • naruto is a japanese anime show about ninja who can use speceal abillities 12 years ago a demon fox tried to destroy konoha and many people died but the 4th hokage was able to seal it inside of a baby sadly the 4th dies the baby was naruto naruto is hated

personally i think naruto is one of the best shows on tv it has a gripping plotline a great story awsome characters and lots of other things. naruto is also a funny show i give it a 10 out of 10 a perfect score because of its gripping plotline a great story awsome characters i also reccomend it to any bleach or dragon ball z fans they will like naruto because it has lots of action but it also has the love factor the love factor is something authors of series give to characters to make them more determined. An example of this in naruto is naruto and sakura. naruto is in love with sakura but sakura does not really like naruto but later on sakura starts to like naruto a lot more. but naruto always saves sakura. so in conclusion i think naruto is just a great so and i recommend it to all action fans i hope you guys like this series as much as i do ! bye! ! ! ! thanks for reading this review of the series naruto ! !
  • it's a rally lovable show, known world wide, tlaked about by every teen

My friends were always telling me to watch it and when I finally did I didn't understand a thing. Take my advice if you're about to watch Naruto watch it from the very first episode or you'll be as lost as I was. When there was the anniversary and they were showing every episode, I watched it and got totally hooked! It's a really addictive show, once you've seen it, you can't not watch it.
    It really great filled with everything. Action,adventure,horror and yes there's some romance and comedy all the way through. It's a really fantastic show and I'm lucky to have seen it from the first episode. The writers are very creative and as well the artists. The graphics on the show are unbelievable. You should see how incredibly cool it looks when Naruto turns into the fox and when he and Saskye fight well technically Itashi more or less. I swear to you once you see the action, you'll be hooked.
    It's totally incredible. It must takes years and years just to make one episode.
    If you haven't seen Naruto as yet better get to stepping. Because it'll be hard to keep up with all the new episodes.
    You will love it as much a the world does! :)
  • NARUTO talks about twelve-year-old boy, Uzumaki Naruto, who is hated by everyone in his village, Konoha. Day after day more people start to see him and like him. But one day everything changes...

Naruto is also called to be for boys (like Bleach), but girls like it, too. I think it's because of characters, who are wished to be real (is there any sense in this sentence??). I need to agree, because figures like Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Itachi, Gaara, Hatake Kakashi etc. are SO AWESOME!!! xD I wish I lived in Konoha ;P Music in first part wasn't so great (but still was cool), but in Shippuuden music is just awesome!! Even if the TV series aren't exactly as manga and some people can say that it takes too long for one action (which is true, to be honest), it's still really cool anime. I recommend it to everyone, who like action and a little bit of humor ;)
  • Naruto pretty much goes from awesome episodes to some shaddy ones. Apart from that, it is pretty much a classic, and anyone who has followed it from the beginning won't just stop watching it.

Naruto has had its awesome moments. They're not that much, but they make the series count as one of the greatest since like.. Dragon Ball? Kishimoto actually seeks many ideas from the Dragon Ball series, as he actually already mentioned. But, as the most awesome moments come, there is also a lot of dull and uninteresting episodes, that makes you wonder why Naruto is such a famous series. Most people who worship it has been watching it since the beginning, and the story is pretty enjoyable if you do so. Some of characters are imersive and have a lot of background stories, but some of them are also dull to the story and seem like they are only there to fill a spot. Apart from that, the animation itself goes from the worst you see nowadays to some of the finest animation that can compare to the recent TV anime shows that have been made.

So, I do recommend it, but watch it slowly, and from the beginning. And skip episodes from 136 to 219 if you wanna catch up fast.
  • Great action/comedy.

In my opinion the best show on tv today its full of action and comedy and it always keeps u guessing what will happen next. All anime lovers should watch this show the story plot is amazing and i can not wait for the hurricane chronicles (where i live were still on part 1). so far i have not missed a single episode yet and i am trying not to as well. The characters are amazing and you can tell from there personalitys one of them likes another ex. hinata likes naruto but he is to thick headed to see that. well that is my review see ya. P.S. review my profile please.
  • can't wait til shipuudden(or how you ever spell it)still an awesome show though.

after sasuke leaves team s e v e n , the show goes kinda off task , because everything they do leads up to orochimaru or where his hideouts are at . Another reason is because naruto thinks sasuke can get at any time , but it'll take orochimaru t h r e e years before he can take his body . BUT it's still one of the best shows in the U . S . I watch the show every saturday and I can't stop watching the show no matter what ! ! ! I give the show a 9 . 2 ! ! !
  • Naruto is the best show ever - BELEIVE IT!!!

In the world of Naruto there are ninjas, clans, jutsu's and Demons. There are 9 demons, the strongest/nine tailed fox is sealed within a character named Naruto Uzumaki who is seen as a demon himself, eventually becoming an outcast, his dream is to become the most respected person in his village named the hokage/fire shadow. He must work his way up the ninja chain by becoming stronger from the rank of acadamy-genin-chuunin-jounin-and eventually to kage. The story ends up with an organization called akatsuki with the worst villans of the Naruto world. The beggining starts out rough, but unfolds with cool powers and abilities from different clans and characters. Each is special and important to the storyline. Beware of fillars, they change your liking of naruto.
  • My favorite anime on my list.

Naruto is just the otaku I love.I never miss one episode,because it's so exciting.The storyline is spectucular,the characters are neatly designed too.I just love how the plot goes,the characters pasts,and the action that goes through the whole series.It's a really good comedy on some parts,such as Sakura beating the cow out of Naruto with her inhumane strength.Usually I love the filler arcs,I just don't know how to put it,some people hate them but I love them.As the story begins,a boy named Naruto Uzamaki,who was shunned by the village people due to the terrifying Nine tailed fox stored inside of him by the long ago deceased Fourth Hokage.He now stands up,and looks toward his greatest ambition to become Hokage,a powerful village chief.But later on in the series,Naruto gets in a serious pickle,dangerous mission,and most of all the Akatsuki.A criminal organization told to hunt down all the Jinchuuriki.I love the Akatsuki.Tobi,Sasori,Kisame,Itachi,Pein,Konan,Kakuzu,Hidan
    Deidara,and Zetsu.Even they made games into the series.Even though there are 220 episodes in Part 1.Part 2 just started last year,but I like the second part more than the first.It's thrilling and fun to watch.But the filler is even worse.I just don't like the filler.Even the animation and the plot to the other episodes are awful.The show has been easily ruined by the fillers so that it couln't catch up to the manga.But hey,at least Naruto is a good show to watch.
  • No wonder it's the NUMBER 1 MOST POPULAR SHOW!

Naruto is the definition of a awesome fighting show. I don't any action show can compete with Naruto. Naruto is just too good. Unlike other action shows like Dragonball Z, Bleach, and Inuyasha, Naruto just straight up goes to the fighting. Yeah, you'll see some talking and stuff. But when the talking is all said and done, the fighting doesn't stop! Don't get me wrong, I do like DBZ, Bleach, and Inuyasha, but they just can't compete with Naruto. Naruto is just more amazing in drawings. I just sometimes can't believe people can actually draw like that. It's just awesome. Naruto is a cool show and I hope it never ends.

-NachoSwordsman
  • A very funny show.

Although I haven't seen the first few episodes of Naruto, I find that I caught on very well with what is going on with the show anyways. Naruto is a very funny boy that is trying to fit into a village that thinks he is a monster. He keeps on trying to prove that he is a great ninja, but he doesn't have to prove it because he already is a great ninja. This show has a lot of action and many twists and turns. Personally, my favorite characters are Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, and Lady Tsunadai. They seem to be very important characters, and the show would collapse without them, especially Naruto. Naruto is a great show!!!!!
  • Naruto is a budding young ninja who must compete for the attention and adoration of his ninja village and his rivals in a bid to become the greatest ninja the world has ever seen.

Naruto is a very easy anime to get into from episode 1, you could probably join it later but have to take extra time learning characters, ethics, fight moves and such but even if you did it would still be enjoyable.

However it depends on how long your waiting for the enjoyable bit to happen, it has a fairly slow build up to the characters and the story but to top it off the story moves very slowly.
    Each action scene has an uncountable flashbacks shown every few minutes, this stops the action from continuing while you sit and watch half an episode youve already seen.

If thats not bad enough, to further slow it down, its filled with pointless chatter about things we already know most of the time its due to revelations being repeated to force them into the story.

As every anime does, Naruto has its fair share of fillers.. well actually it has the most fillers of all the other anime, which is confusing as the manga is far ahead enough to run canon story but the dont seem to want to. Ive not got anything against fillers but Naruto's are always the same thing, a small village needs his help and on the way he finds another kid, the same age as him who's also been disgarded by his village, thus giving him a boost of power to defeat the bad guy. In short they get monotomous.

Like i said, it is an enjoyable anime for younger kids, theres a lot of humour added and it still makes for a fairly serious anime, although it takes a while to get to and through the action scenes, they are worth the watch and even the story between them can easily hook you for another 10 or so episodes.

In short, its worth a watch if you like anime rich in story with a twist of humour and can handle plenty of flashbacks and fillers.
  • This Anime Is a Classic full of morals,Interesting Plot and Very Unique Characters. The main characters all have there own diffrent story and goals.

when i first watched episode one of naruto i personally turned away because it simply did not appeal to me at all. But After a while i turned back and couldn't help but notice what a brilliant anime this was. it Starts Very Slow and Season 1 was lackluster in my opinion but after the chunin exams took place things become very interesting and we were introduced to a variety of new characters with unique jutsu's and fighting styles. My only complaint was that the first few episodes were a turn off on this anime for me but after a while things get very interesting.and this has become a favorite anime of mine.It's Full Of characters who have all had there share of difficulties take Naruto Sealed within him Is the 9-tailed fox which causes him to grow up hated and alone. Sasuke has his own story The Powerful Uchiha Clan of which Sasuke is heir to were all killed in a massacre by Itachi Uchiha leading sasuke to also grow up set on revenge and isolated. But each and every character has something special about them.What was really deep to me in this anime was Rock Lee a genin incapable of using Ninjutsu or Genjutsu wants to prove he can be just as good as the rest while only using Taijutsu which in reality is the parallel to some one with a handicap struggling to prove there just as good as eveyone else.which is very deep when you think about it.
  • Great Anime, One of the best in a long time. Will be one of the Greats like DBZ. And the naruto Story can keep going on, also the Managa is Great also

Great Anime, One of the best in a long time. Will be one of the Greats like DBZ. And the naruto Story can keep going on, also the Managa is Great also. If you want to read the managa go to www.narutchaos.com The story is soo interesting it keeps you on your toes. The Powers that each person has is all different. Unlike Dragon Ball they can do more then throw fire balls and move super fast. I would not mind my kids to watch Naruto. So to all those out there it is a must to watch. But dont forget to watch it from the beginning. If you try to watch the Hurricane chronicles it may be confusing.
  • This show shows the power of true determination from a boy named Naruto. He pushes himself to the limit and beyond to get a postion in the village as Hokage. At first he has no friends and everyone is a scared of him. But in the end he achieves friends.

This is the best show one the face of the earth. I watched every episode in japanese with english subs and english dubbed. The shows based on the manga which is really good too. The kid Naruto makes so many friends and is pretty stupid. I can't believe he passed a test without even doing anything. This makes me want to go on adventures like his. And his sexy no jutsu is amazing. I would give this show 4 thumbs up but unfortunatly I only have 2. O well, Naruto shall get the 2 thumbs. Naruto is the BEST show ever!!!
  • A great show but has some bad attributes

7.1
    Naruto is a good show (just good), i used to like this show a lot because of it's cool techniques, cool characters, unique fighting styles of the characters, and interesting story arcs. But then while I was watching naruto, I was thinking that there are other shows just like "Naruto" but I still didn't know that there were better than "Naruto", so when i thought to watch different to watch different anime, I was actually dissapointed in "Naruto", I mean when watched anime there was something really disturbing while watching "Naruto" (not the story), I saw that "Naruto has too much ridicously irritating flashbacks, plus, Naruto has to much fighting there's no more room for the story for the arcs. You can disagree with me but look at it, everything i said was right.
  • This episode is about the meeting of Naruto and Sasuke after a long period of time.

Hooray!!! I have finally seen Sasuke in this episode. But that's an unlucky thing because Naruto and his teammate have failed their mission that is to bring Sasuke back to Konaha. After a long time of Sasuke's disappearance, he becomes a very powerful ninja and prepares to kill his brother, Itachi Uchiha. One thing has confused me – is Sai a good guy or a bad guy. But his secret mission is to assassinate Sasuke, and luckily Sasuke isn't kill by Sai. They are shocked when they see Sasuke standing on the top of the rock. Naruto is shocked too when he hears Sasuke's voice and he quickly runs out from the base. When Sasuke wants to kill Naruto with his sword, Sai has come to stop him. It's very cool that Sasuke has a new full body Chidori, which is Chidori Nagashi. One thing I really hope Naruto to do is, to remove the seal of the gate, then the story will be more interesting. I like this episode very much. It has been one of the best. I hope the story will be more fascinating.
  • This show/manga (for those who read it) is about a boy, Naruto, who has this huge, nine-tailed fox demon-ish thing inside him.

I actually like this show/manga (the manga rocks). Okay, so it might be intended for younger teens.... maybe tweens (?), but I personally think it has a well-written storyline with all the ninja goodness that anybody would want, who doesn't want to be a ninja? It's actually a kind of addicting show, and manga, and totally throws one into a whirlpool of imagination after watching or even reading one episode/chapter. There might be some moments where I might have been like, "Okay, well this is gay but hey, I'm talking about in GENERAL. Sure, there is Naruto, who is abnormally hyper and obnoxiously dumb... also having a crush on Sakura- a girl with pink hair (supposedly not dyed... psh, lies) who is overly smart, she has a crush on Sasuke- an emo little boy, well not-so-little anymore, whose brother, Itachi, killed his whole clan... which sucks, because then Sasuke si all like, "Must get revenge," and all. Looking at these three are complex, but then when there are all these OTHER little teams to remember and then the Hokage (who is kinda like the president...) and then the bad guys, who always die... then come back to life somehow, it all kind of gets old and annoying after some time. Good thing Masashi Kishimoto changed it up a little, by making Sasuke go all bad-ass and revenge-driven, because that just makes life so much more interesting. Now, I can't wait for a new chapter to come out every week in the manga, and the anime is getting better very quickly. I'm very impressed and I hope to see a lot more become from 'Naruto' soon!
  • A Show ment for a Emmy, even though it doen't even qualify.

Naruto. A really great show. Even thought it's anime, and I don't watch much of it, I beleive this is the one to watch. Naruto delivers quality, suspence, and humor at the same. Then I realized only an animated show could bring this. I have been familiar with Naruto ever since it came out a while back. Me and my best friend Haotain were into it first, but by the 3rd season it started getting boring, so we ocupied ourselves by playing Brawl till' the next season had started. But now Naruto is back more serious than ever, and seems to just get better and better. Naruto gets a 9.3 from me.
  • Too off topic, get back to the storyline already and stop wasting time on random side stories.

The show is too random and off topic. One day it's a crazy battle between the bad guys and the heros, but then the story cuts off into something not even remotely related to the shows story.

The main storyline is great and worth watching, but it's side story issues happens all the time. It's like a cold you can't get rid of. It's not present, then you all of a sudden get it. It goes away, and a few days latter it comes back. That's how this show is. The action is awsome, and the deep storyline between the characters and their stories is awsome. The comedy is sometimes not funny and is just plain stupid at times, but that's Naruto for you. It's an overall great show, even if the meaninglis sidestories are a pain to get through to see the main action continue on once more.
  • what started as a show i could not get enough of turned into a show im ashamed to have watched

3.5
    im sorry but this show based on a manga turned into a show that betrayed its viewers with almost two whole years of fillers, true this show WAS great but that was before the end of the sasuke V.s naruto match near the end of the fifth or sixth season but then it was filler after filler after ever-boring filler i have to admit some of the earlier fillers were ok but then after the almost 100 fillers when the real story started up i already knew what happened months before hand making it VERY PREDICTABLE & BORING, im saddened by what happened to this once great giant of a show but as they say the bigger they are the harder they fall
  • A boy named Naruto wants to be the best ninja in his village. He trains with his fellow teammates to overcome challenges. while Naruto secretly hides a great power inside of him. The power of the Nine-Tailed Fox.

Naruto starts off showing how the Kyuubi Demon Spirit attacks Konoha (the Hidden Leaf Village.) The only way to save the village was to seal the demon fox spirit inside of the body of a new-born baby, and that baby was Naruto. 12 years later Naruto is a student in the Ninja Academy of his village. He is the class clown with the lowest grades in the class. Soon he meets up with Mizuki, a former Konoha Chunin ninja who betrays the village in order to gain power through one of the scrolls he makes Naruto steal. Iruka, Naruto's sensei (or teacher), comes to Naruto's rescue when Mizuki is about to kill him. After that Naruto is a full fledged Genin ninja who also mastered the rare technique: The Shadow Clone Jutsu. As part of a 3-man team Iruka must partner up all the students. He puts Naruto with Sasuke (Naruto's rival) and Sakura (Naruto's crush but she's crushing on Sasuke.) They must band together to complete a task designed for them by their new sensei Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi then goes off with the team on their first "real" mission outside of the village. They meet up with two former ninja named Haku and Zabuza who want to kill the person Team 7 (Naruto's team) is protecting. Team 7 manages to overcome these challenges and return back to the village in time for the Chunin Exams where the Genin are pitted againt all odds, extreme nature, and... themselves. There they meet Rock Lee, Neji Hyuuga, Gaara, and a few others who seem mysterious at first but their characters get revealed throughout this story arc. During the Finals where the Genin have to fight each other, Orochimaru, a Missing-Nin (a ninja who abandons their home village) strikes an attacks on Konoha. He ends up destroying the village and the people who live in it but the village does sopmehow rebuild. After the Chunin Exams Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke's Missing-nin brother, returns to the village for... Naruto?! Yes, Itachi comes to capture Naruto for his organization, the Akatsuki. Itachi and his partner Kisame's plans are foiled but Akatsuki does't end there... Later on Sasuke begins to lust for power so he sets off to train with Orochimaru therefore becoming a Missing-Nin and betraying his village. The Hokage (leader ninja in the village) sends 4 Genin and one Chunin who are: Shikamaru (who b ecame the only Genin to become Chunin during the last Chunin Exam), Chouji, Naruto, Kiba and Neji. Rock Lee wanted to go but couldn't because of his injury he got during the Chunin Exams. After the 4 other ninja are nearly killed by Orochimaru's henchmen and Naruto is the only left to find Sasuke. He is delayed by a 5th and final henchman but cannot defeat him. In the nick of time Lee comes to help him and soon Gaara, who has given up his wrongful ways ever since his fight with Naruto. Naruto catches up with Sasuke at the Valley of the End where they fight for one last time where I will not tell any spoilers. You won't want to miss this anime!
  • Could be very good, but has massive pacing problems.

If you must be a Naruto fan, read the manga.

The anime, though it lets you escape reading, is way too slow-paced. In other words, it has DBZ Syndrome: an entire episode is taken up for one attack, and/or the characters talk WAY too much when there should be more fighting. It gets very tiring, and what should be be a fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat, epic battle gets boring fast. I was thoroughly disappointed with the anime after reading the manga, because at least the manga does not have two seasons' worth of fillers or that horrid catchphrase, "Believe it!" Though the animation quality may be good, it does not in any way make up for moments like this:

*Sasuke is about to do the chidori against Gaara, which is very special indeed, but....*

"He's gonna do it!"
    "He's finally gonna do it! He's finally going do what no other ninja his age has ever done!"
    "No, it can' be...he's gonna do THAT?!"
    "He's gotten too strong! Why is he so strong?!"
    "Heheh, I bet Naruto's jealous now!"

Imagine the above internal monologues for every spectator going on for 20 or so minutes, with some clips of Sasuke on the wall and Gaara standing, and then, FINALLY, Sasuke makes a move, Gaara is hurt slightly, end of episode. A waste of time and money! That could have been an action-packed episode. Though it is important to express the amazing-ness of Sasuke's chidori, taking twenty minutes to do it is too much. Five minutes, ok. Ten minutes, a bit too much there. The whole episode of pointless monologuing, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!
  • Best show on TV!

This time last year, I would be watching Tv, and then Naruto would come on. I had never watched it, and thought it looked boring. But then one day, I decided to watch it. That day, everything I thought about Naruto had changed. I had started watching it when it was around its 50-80th episode. I had no idea who anyone was. I was soo desperate too learn about it, I read summaries on Wikipedia for hours about the characters. Soon, I watched every episode up this day. I still love it, and am hoping they dont deside to cancell it.
  • This is one my Top 5 Anime

Naruto is the best show ever i believe people should watch this anime. well, naruto isa twelve year old orphan posses by the fox demon and because of that everybody hates him except a shy girl name hinata who has a huge crush on him but shes to shy to tell....later on you meet sasuke uchiha the number one rookie ninja and a total hottie.........his goal is to kill his big brother for the revenge of the uchiha clan. Then you meet sakura haruno who has a crush on Sasuke ...ps.. naruto has a crush on sakura.....then youll meet other cool characters like kakashi sensai, neiji,gaara etc... it's all cool cause you get to see the way of the ninja's and you learn a lot about chakra,nenjitsu,taigutse.stamina......well i really recommend naruto the number one hyperactive knucklehad ninja..........!!!!!! it's awesome
  • Two Words: Simply Amazing.

The story of a young boy called Naruto, who desperately wants to be the greatest ninja ever. This anime/manga is really interesting, and i mean it. It's funny, it's cool, it's filled with action and new characters everywhere. An original storyline, which nowdays it's hard to find. The perfect amount of blood in my opinion. I love the music in it, because every lyrics has some message which helps us grow stronger. With thrilling villians and memorable fights. Every episode has something new and you just cant stop watching it, at least it happens to me. I recomend it everywhere. 100% cool.
  • Around A Year Ago I Was Introduced To The Show Naruto. As Time Past The Series Grew And I Got More Hooked And More Excited. The Show Consists Of Action, Adventure, and Even Comedy is Included From Time to Time. I Wouldnt Miss This Show For The World.

Naruto is an all time favourite of mine. The best anime I've ever encountered. It's incredible, it honestly rocks! It's consists of adventure, action and ofcourse theres comedy. It's story line is fantastic, and the characters themselves are fantastic. The character design looks emense and the storyline/plot is even better.

I wouldn't be writing a review now if it wasn't for a friend introducing me to it over a year ago.. I just cant get enough this show! When I first started watching I was like yah it's not bad but it wasn't from the start so i didnt understand what was happening. But now ive seen almost every episode as im now on Shippuuden. All the Episodes of Nartuo Rock ! ! ! and thats why I'm here to say the show is Legend and my All Time Favourite Show.
  • I LOVE NARUTO.

best anime, i love freaken naruto (: i love how adhd naruto is that makes him so awesome, his determination is to become hokage is inspiring too me he just doesnt stop pushing. im a girl and i love tsunade i think shes the coolest :D sasuke is prettyy hott, and his brother itachi (though hes wrong for what he did and i hate him for it) Hinata that gurl is the bomb i feel so bad for her sometimes. Haha sometimes i call my boyfriend pervy sage because he reminds me of him, what a perv. :] Uzumaki Naruto is dfhdfg my lifeeeeeeeeeee
  • this story is about about a boy and his dream of becoming the hokage the most high classed ninja of his village and so a journey begins and throughout he is getting stronger and stronger to try and make his dream of becoming hokage come true.

If you like manga or anime this is a show for you from the word go the story gets better and better as the main character naruto learns about his past and that a demon fox was sealed inside him by his father the 4th hokage which causes naruto a problem as he struggles to control this power within him while he tries to accomplish his dream of becoming hokage and alone the way he gains lots of friends and with him traveling out on missions for his village it slowly creates an amazing world full of people but as you soon realize in that world not everything is as good as it seems and its there that i leave it if your interested i recommend you watch it. As an Anime and Manga fan myself i would highly recommend this show and i give it my personal 10 out of 10.
  • This Show is one of my fav. out there. Every sat. i stay up just to watch it. IF you have not sean it you need to get up and watch it i no that you will like it to.

Well its like this Naruto has a demon in side of him that killed a lot of people. when he was still little people did not like him and called him names and such. well when he becomes a ninja he end up being later in the show one of the best that many look up to. One thing that he is very good at is his Sexy clones that rock! lol. I think that with his sad past and things to come Naruto will become even better than it all ready is. If you have just got into it or just watch one or two shows. keep watching there are realy good one out there you just need to find them.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12