Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews page 9 of 52

• This Show is one of my fav. out there. Every sat. i stay up just to watch it. IF you have not sean it you need to get up and watch it i no that you will like it to.

Well its like this Naruto has a demon in side of him that killed a lot of people. when he was still little people did not like him and called him names and such. well when he becomes a ninja he end up being later in the show one of the best that many look up to. One thing that he is very good at is his Sexy clones that rock! lol. I think that with his sad past and things to come Naruto will become even better than it all ready is. If you have just got into it or just watch one or two shows. keep watching there are realy good one out there you just need to find them.
  • fantastic!

naruto is my absolute favorite show! its about a boy who has a fox demon sealed inside him, and the older villagers hate him. he has a team of ninjas, sakura, kakashi, and sasuke, whom he goes on missions with. naruto ussualy screws up. recently, sasuke has joined the evil orochimaru, naruto has returned from a journey with jiraiy, sakura is training under tsunade, the fifth hokage, and gaara( my favorite character) has been captured by the atatsuki. my fav part of naruto is the chunin exams. this show is very adventourus and funny, also i think masashi kishimoto, the creator is a genuis. plz visit my profile, and watch naruto! bye!
  • The best anime ever!

Naruto is the best anime I've ever watched. It's awsome, it totaly rocks! It's got action, adventure, and some times comedy. It's got great charecter desighn, and build up. Even the fillers are good, whats not to like about naruto.
    I'm always trying to convince this person to like it better. I love love love love love love love love this show! When I say I love naruto I'm not talking about the dub, I'm talking about the awsome sub. The sub is less uncut, and the voices don't sound terrible. The dub voices stink exept for gaara's his voice is cool. Naruto is the greatest anime ever.
  • That just says it all. Better every season. (Posible spoilers)

Naruto realy is better every season.
    I never watched Naruto to start off with simply because I didnt like the title character. I always thought he was anoying and childish (Since hes suposed to be a murderous Ninja one day)But he definantly grew on me.
    Naruto has your standard Anime characters plus extra. The main charcter, destined for great things (Naruto). The main characters love interest (Either Sakura or Hinata). His Idol (Kakashi, Jirya, The Hokage etc). His friends (too many to name) and the enemy turned friends (The sand village ninja).
    The thing that makes the programe unique is Sasuke. At times hes just as important as Naruto himself. He gets his own arc in witch he goes to find his brother and the writers may have given him a deeper and more exlplained past than Naruto himself.
    It has many great story lines (except the one about kakashi's face, what was that about?) And a great range of characters. Even though it has technacally ended (after season 9) it gets great ratings and millions of fans.
    One of the greatest Anime ever made and just getting started.
  • The Anime we all know and love!

Twelve years ago a demon raged through the hidden leaf village causing chaos and destroying evreything in its path. Soon after a shinobi confronted the beast and sealed it inside alittle boy named Naruto. This shinobi was known as the fourth Hokage. Naruto, the boy who posseses the nine-tailed fox spirit, journeys mission to mission to try and become Hokage of the hidden leaf village. Very tight struggles will come in his quest to become Hokage,loose many friends and as well as learn new abilitys. If he continues his quest without giving up he'll truely become Hokage. When he was first assigned as a ninja Genin his first squad team,squad 7, Sakura the apple of his eye, Sasuke the "jerk" and Kakashi his sensei they take daring missions such as escorting a villager with assasins, having to protect their village and confront the evil,cold-hearted Orochimaru as well as the deadly Akatsuki a organization out to capture the demons that set in Naruto and Gaara of the Desert. With all these troubles beyind their path Naruto is sure to gain experince and work his way up to Hokage.
  • NARUTO IS awsome!!!

i love this show datte bayo ;3
    it's better every episode!i dont like it that sasuke left though...but anyway it's truly awsome=)
    hum i wonder what would of happend if sasuke wouldnt have left....uhh...hum anyway if i could rate it 10 out of ? i would rate it 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 sorry i had to make the thing go up^-^; sakura and naruto should go out!!!!!! XD sorry i want them to be togeter what else ...
    the funnist episode probly . . . epsiode . . . 101XD
  • This show is spectacular, but...

I kind of wish that the storywriters would please get back on track with the story. The previous 10 or so episodes have drifted off-topic, and it seems like the show must have to take a break with the story probably because of the high number of episodes in this series. Some of those side quest episodes were really funny. My favorite was the one when Naruto, Shino, Kiba, and Hinata went to some forest to find a Bikochu Beetle to help find Sasuke. The really funny part was when Naruto farted, and the Bikochu Beetle memorized his scent from his rear. This resulted in a failure. I was really hilarious when Sakura would find Naruto to beat on him with assistance from the Bikochu Beetle. Overall, this show rocks! The combat is fun to watch, and the dialogue is top-notch.
  • I make sure i see every episode wether it's on the internet or on t.v. on saturdays at 9:00pm and 9:30pm

This show has to be one of the most amazing anime shows i've ever seen. When I first saw it, it was only about 15 episodes into the series, but when they showed the marathon of naruto on t.v. I watched nearly all episodes and found each one more thrilling then the last. This is a show where I would not like to watch some of the previous episodes however I can't wait to see the new ones. My favorite epsiode is either episode 49 and 50 or epsiode 133. I loved the battle of gaara vs lee and I loved the episode of naruto vs saskue but I don't know which one is better.
  • AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far this anime has become an epic journey of everyone's favorite ninja, Naruto. Naruto has captured the same humor that fueled the generations love of classics such as Dragonball and Dragonball Z. And while this humor is apparent, Naruto has also captured the creative story telling that keeps fans interested on a weekly basis. I can't wait until wed when I can download the next episode from Japan. Beautiful animation, thrilling storyline, and a character that you have to want to succeed. Naruto is a 10 on all fronts. And I hope it is on a lot more and always will.
  • I don't like it as much as I used to.

This show has everything you could want in a show including action, adventure, comedy, drama, and cool ninja powers. This show is one of the best ever in my opinion. Everyone on the planet should watch this show every Saturday night at 9:oo p.m. like I do. It has bunch of awesome characters who can be both weird and cool like Naruto himself. My favorite character(s) would be Tobi, Itachi, Sasori, Pein, Deidara, Neji Hyuga and Temari. I specially love to watch Shippuuden. It's a pretty good anime and it is pretty popular among the watchers of anime. Tobi is a good boy!!!
  • This is another one of those great animes that should just not be missed... EVER!!

This anime places alot of emphasis on emotional bonds and the influence of others in the life of one person and 'vice-versa'. But don't get me wrong, it is not a drama/soap-opera. It is all out Ninja but whoupin'!!

It is about a kid that is made the vessel to contain an evil spirit caled the kubikki (demon fox) that attacked the 'Leaf' village, the kid was to be considered the hero of the village but insted the villagers feared him because of the the demon locked in him. [That is all I am willing to give away, you'll have to watch for the rest;)]

Is it worth your time? Definetly yes. It does have some anoying "filler" eppisodes that just drive me nuts, but you can actualy just skip those without missing any of the story. Beware, it is addictive, he he he

My personal recommendation is to watch these animes in the original language and read the subtittles, the english translations just cut the emotion and have some of the worst voice acting I have ever hear.

Enjoy :)
  • Naruto is trully addiction show.

Naruto is a thrilling show that is filled with suspense, humor, and many other things. I imediatly got hooked on Naruto. All of the characters name got confusing at first but then later on they started to clear up a little. I faithfully watched it (alone) every saturday night. When it got to about when the preliminaries for the Chunin exams began I quickly told my friend about the show. At first she was unsure of the show and didn't like it. But when we started to gradually talk about it more, it became my firends and I addiction. Since then we have been folowing the Naruto magna, anime, and news faithfully. Naruto is a great show and I'll garuntee that you'll get addicted to it.
  • its about naruto

Naruto is the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a shinobi who wants to obtain the title of Hokage. However, an incident occured 12 years ago, when a demon fox attacked the village; many shinobi fell, until the 4th sealed the demon within a baby. As a result, the adults see Naruto as the demon. Now a Genin, Naruto is part of a three-man team - the members are Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and their instructor, Kakashi. Together, they will face many challenges, make friends, face deadly enemies, and try to survive each other.

Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles (aka: Naruto: Shippuden) takes place 2 1/2 years after Naruto leaves to train with Jiraiya. Upon his return, Naruto finds out that everyone has surpassed him in rank, and he's fallen behind. However, with only 6 months left to rescue Sasuke, Naruto must face even more dangerous enemies. As Akatsuki's plan unfolds, and Naruto slowly loses himself to the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, it becomes clear that more dangers await Naruto than ever before!
  • Naruto, a young boy rejected by everyone in his childhood, seeks out Sasuke, his friend, on an exciting adventure through villages and battles with rogue ninjas.

Extreamly awesome! I would buy all the episodes on DVD if I could find them. It just keeps getting better and better. The fillers, however, I could do without. But the main storyline is just spectacular! Reccomended to any fan of any other anime and to others who need to find a good show to watch. Move over prime time, cause Naruto is what i'd rather watch any day of the week. Honestly, I cant say this enough. Very good show! Intense plotline along with some humor. Keeps you watching even at some of the "duller" moments. Keep it up! Good, spectacular, awesome, great! Can get much better than this!
  • A fair enough show, but it's way too overhyped.

To be honest, Naruto is the most overhyped show in existence. Everyone goes on and on and on about how great it is; and my expectations for this show was equally high. However, I was really, really let down. Really. This wasn't the best show ever, as I had thought. Don't get me wrong, the show is enjoyable, but it's definitely not among the best shows out there. I hope Shippuden will better than this... much better.

The story... don't get me started on it. Sure, a lot of the characters has some nice background stories, won't complain about that, but they manage to drag out everything so much. It really annoys me. Some fights take several episodes when they could've been done them just as good in one or two. There's also way too much fighting. The story goes like fight, fight, background story, fight, fight, even more fight, half an episode's worth of resting or journeying, fight, fight, and so on. I mean, it's cool to watch fights, but there are just way too many fights, and they drag most of them out to unnecessary lengths. The only really enjoyable fight was the one between Sasuke and Naruto right before the fillers began. Which brings up another thing...

Fillers! Agh, I normally don't mind fillers, but Naruto had some really, really stupid ones. Sure, there was the occasional diamond among the charcoal, but that doesn't excuse the high amount of bad fillers. I mean, just because they are fillers doesn't mean that they have to make them bad. Several shows have actually made decent and at the same time long fillers (especially Bleach, with its 40-episode long Bount arc), but Naruto failed horribly here.

Also, I feel that Naruto is very silly at times. Silly is usually good, but not when it's immature silly. Naruto is silly in an immature way. It's so dreadfully stupid at times that I had to close my eyes, take a deep breath and wait until it got serious again. Now, it did have some good comical moments, but those were far and wide between.

Another thing I feel like releasing my rage on is the animation. It barely manages to get the description "average" to me. At its best, it's slightly above average. However, a lot of time it's slipshod galore with the animation. I still have many very bad memories from having to watch lots of errors in the animation, and I'm not sure if I'll ever get rid of those memories. While the amount of errors decreased as the episodes passed by, at least every second episode before the 100s had one or more moments of slipshod animation. Wonder if they ever considered firing the animators.

As a side mention, they should do something about Rock Lee - even though I've slightly gotten used to his horrible looks, I still feel a burn in the back of my eye every time I see him.

The music isn't very good either. The first few OPs and EDs were all great, but the quality of them decreased gradually as new seasons came and went. The background music in the episodes isn't very great either; only one or two good themes, and many bad. I'm just happy to have it over with now.

The characters are, well, uh... fairly okay, I guess. Some of them are really annoying, like Naruto, because he's so stupid. Agh, he annoys me to no end! Gai annoys me too, because of both his looks and his personality. Jiraiya is pretty annoying to, because he's so damn perverted. I can't stand people like that, be it in a show or in real life. Yeah, it might be for comical purposes, but I've never laughed of him. And then there are some stereotypes. For example, Naruto is a perfect example of your average shonen hero: He's determined, and he has a steep power growth curve (due to some hidden power inside of him). Well, at least he's not powerful enough to kick everyone's butt… yet. Sakura, she's the female character who believes she is just in the way of everyone and too weak.Sasuke is the revenge-bent good guy who turns to evil for the sake of his revenge.

Yeah, stereotypes, but I don't mind that much, as stereotypes is way too normal these days to actually bother (hey, that's why they are stereotypes, right?)

The characters have some nice background stories, but aside that there's nothing special. Many are either plain annoying or just stereotypical, and the rest are okay.

All that being said, I can easily see why this show is so popular, as it has humor that the kids may find funny, as well as background stories and lots of fights which appeal to the teenagers and adults. I personally didn't like it a lot, though. I'm looking forward to Shippuden, because I've heard it was much better… I'll better not be let down now as well.
  • 12 years ago, the 4th Hokage sealed the Nine-tailed fox in Naruto when he was just born.Along the way of achieving his dream, to be Hokage, Naruto learns the importance of friendship, and experiences bonds of the heart that he will do anything to protect.

Naruto is one of the best anime shows around. It is packed with heart-breaking stories of the past, and bonds that will make you weep at the importance of them. It is the story of a boy who was seen as the demon that was sealed inside him to protect the Hidden Leaf Village. Of a boy who was never given a chance, and was always alone and shunned. Naruto is the name of that boy. When he was just a child, Naruto exclaimed that he would become Hokage someday. It is his dream. "To be Hokage, that is my dream. Then everyone in the village will stop dis-respecting me, and treat me like a somebody. Somebody important". This is what he tells Kakashi Sensei when he is first put in a squad with him. Although Naruto has a far-fetched dream, I believe he can reach it. He won't stop at anything until he achieves that dream, and becomes Hokage.
  • This show was a complete waste of time but that doesn't mean that it was a bad show. Naruto was a great time killer and included fun actions and story. The reason I had to score it a little lower than a 9 was because the story was getting nowhere.

Naruto was one of the best animations I've ever seen and like most animations, you can't see the end of the story. I said that this TV Show was a complete waste of time even though I enjoyed it. It really helped me avoid boredom at summer breaks and weekends. At first, I was extremely crazy about Naruto and that was probably the reason I made such a bad mistake of finishing two hundred episodes in a few months. Because of this, I had to wait every week to watch the show which eventually I couldn't be bothered to. The story got nowhere as soon as Naruto lost Sasuke. I couldn't see the end of this story. It was the same story. Naruto goes to find Sasuke and fails many times. And also the animation itself gets a little more violent as the series goes on to the Shippuden series. So what I'm saying is: Great show, great story but lacking the grasp of attentions from audience.

That was my review for "Naruto".
  • Naruto is a great show thats all there is to it.

Naruto has a good plot but can be slow sometimes. But then they put out a great episode that makes up for the boring fillers. Anyone that acts childish sometimes, enjoys a little bit of violence, or needs a good, long anime to watch should get involved with Naruto. Oh, and whoever doesnt like it should keep all complaints inside their heads and STOP WATCHING IT. Anyway, all in all, Naruto is a funny, action-packed anime with a healthy dose of violence. I highly recommend it to anyone not yet watching it. I hope I've given you a good summary of Naruto and have helped you decide if its worth it or not.
  • Array

I dont really quite get it. It is all about strategy nothing which intrest me because i'm into quick action and naruto just dont give me the feeling. The characters have intresting plots but overall the main character seems to be less focused he has the 9 talk fox demon inside him but really dont seem to affect the story at all until shippuden. The really character that was focused on was sasuke from naruto to naruto shippuden, so it really dont match with the title. The skills are all very intresting and i never seen it nor though of it as instead of blasting energy like most anime does this one has a unique way of fighting but the main character only has rassengan and multiple clone and it is those two skills that led him from a series to another and still using the same move so just like i said before the main character needs some more attention.otherwise with the new twist that suaske and itachi and all it really deserves to be watched is 10/10 alot of character development and very good plot twist each chapter unfold more certainly best manga/anime seen yet
  • Waste of time

6.8
    Yes it's a waste of time to watch this show and whats even worst people are overrating it and exaggerating about Naruto. I'll admit that the first 100 episodes were great but after that it sucks. Oh yeah and don't forget a whole year of fillers. I thought it will never end and then I had my hopes for the shippuden, and thought it will get better but I was wrong. Some people might agree with me, and others might disagree but it's just my opinion about Naruto. There are lots of animes out there that are better than Naruto and worth your time.
  • This a completely amazing show. It's an anime so of course its going to be a good show, but it has action, adventure, comedy, and romance if see it the way i do. It redefines the word "Ninja" I seriously reccomend this show to anyone and everyone.

This show is astonishing. I love every character on this show. Shikamaru with his laziness, and Kiba for his cockiness. All around a great show. I love how instead of being just an all out action show, its got a great storyline. And i love how the flashbacks allow you to know about every character in this shows history. It's got a completely different society and rules and regulations. It has a perfectly planned out idea of how life would work in ninjas were made out of almost everyone. My favorite character would be Neji for his way of viewing life and his great personality. But all around it is a great show.
  • a ninja shunned into a special lifestyle.

7.3
    It is a very good show but it needs more action.though it is funny. It is also suspenceful so naruto is cool but when is naruto shippuden comming. we need to see more tails there have been only 1 tail I mean come onWithout more tails Iwould rather watch golf I like naruto It is funny but funny is not a ninja show.I can not live with this sasuke leaves naruto fails his mission.Oh yeah what is with the ramen.I mean It is his life good god it cant be true.I cant stand It More action,more movies ,less funny,less food ok... ok!
  • "Naruto" is a very good show that started bad but, grew up to become the great show it is today.

"Naruto" is the popular anime that airs on Cartoon Network. "Naruto" tells the story of an adolescent boy named Naruto who wants to become a Hokage. Naruto has a dark past and the past usually makes him unpopular with the village people. To help him become a Hokage is Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke is a dark and mysterious and shy teen who is often annoyed by Naruto (but who wouldn't be annoyed). Sakura is a tomboy girl who is in love with Sasuke and is also annoyed by Naruto. That plot idea is similar to another anime "Dragon Ball". Another show about a young boy who wants to be a warrior. "Naruto" is one of those shows that starts out bad and then is very good at the end. "Naruto" begins badly because of its emphasis on toilet humor and not focusing on its characters. Later "Naruto" grows up and the characters mature and the show develop its character better. I recommended "Naruto" to anyone who wants to see a group of kids grow up. That's what I liked about this show, everybody grows up. Many shows missed that quality and "Naruto" does it very well.
  • Naruto is a wonderful show filled with action, ninja violence, and humor. Truly awesome.

Naruto takes place in a world of ninja, and is a show about Naruto Uzumaki, who, by a creul twist of fate, has the spirit of a demon fox sealed inside him. This causing everyone in his home, the hidden leaf village, to hate him, and shun him as a monster. 12 years later, Naruto finds friends in Iruka Umino, His sensei from the ninja academy, Sakura Haruno, his childhood crush, and Sasuke Uchiha, of the legendary Uchiha clan. After finally graduating from the ninja academy (a school for training ninja), he is put with Sakura and Sasuke in cell number 7, under the lead of Kakashi Hatake, an experienced jonin (journey man ninja) known as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Naruto, being put with his childhood crush (Sakura) and HER childhood crush (Sasuke), is determined to become Hokage, or leader of the hidden leaf village, gain the respect of everyone, and prove he's no loser as everyone calls him. All in all, the humor and action in Naruto is well worth the wait every week.
  • This is a very good show. NONSTOP ACTION WOOOO! Just as good as Avatar.

This show came out in 2005, but i didnt starting watching it unit late 2006. The reason, no clue.I first watched Naruto when the marathon Hando was on. I watched every episode i was amazed and sayed This is the coolest show ever. Now i never miss an episode its fun to watch, and see future episodes. This show i got to thank Japan for there alsome ideas. Thank You Japan. Anyways anyone that hasnt seen this show need to see it. Hmm what to say. I have nothing else to talk about. So have fun, and take care. Good bye all.
  • Naruto is awesome! This is the first anime that i liked the most. I can't wait for Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles AKA Naruto Shippuuden to come to the US! I bet that if Naruto Shippuuden comes to the states, it will be a big hit. I give this

Naruto is awesome!

This is the first anime that i liked the most. I can't wait for Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles AKA Naruto Shippuuden to come to the US! I bet that if Naruto Shippuuden comes to the states, it will be a big hit. I give this show a 10/10. I even have a site about naruto and anime. if you are curious, my site is at www.musicnvidz.webs.com . Anyways, this show is very exciting. It would be cool if toonami comes on TV everyday like it used to. This way, it will show like 1 or more naruto episodes everyday, so Naruto Shippuuden could come faster.
  • The story of young Naruto Uzumaki as he grows to achieve his goal of becoming hokage.

This is probably the most popular of the modern day animes and for good reason. Children enjoy it because of its fast paced fight scenes and vivid colors, yet the older crowd enjoys it because of its incredible storylines ( which in fact are very mature if understood properly). Personally, i find the japanese version to be better becauase of the flagrant use of bad language and the emotion of the voice cast. It is understandable that most of the manga readers find this show to be inaccurate, but to others, it just adds to the complexity of the anime.
  • Naruto rocks!!!!

Every time I watch a recent episode of Naruto, I have small get togethers. I now have friends who are now into it. Of course we all have our favorite character and I would have to say Rock Lee is mine. He is a different kind of kewl! LOL! Its so fantastic to see Naruto grow and gets closer and closer to his dream. The show offers a little bit for everyone. True some episodes kind of drag but the suspense of putting it all together is worth the wait for something phenominal. So watch an episode or two, ya never know what suprise Naruto has instore! You Better Believe it!
  • my favorite anime

Twelve years ago ago, a demon fox with nine tails appeared. His tail was powerful enough to cause mountains to crumble and tidal waves to form with only a swing. The Shinobis fought long and hard to contain the demon until one Shinobi, Fourth Hokage, sacrificed his life to seal it.

Onwards to the present: Naruto is the mischievous orphan of Konoha (Hidden Leaf Village) who dreams that one day the people of the village will acknowledge him and that he will become as well respected as village's 4 Hokage (leaders). Now, however, Naruto does whatever he can to drum up attention but mostly incurs their wrath rather than compassion. Only his teacher, Iruka, shows him kindness - which is somewhat ironic because Naruto is his worst student and in danger of failing his Academy graduation exam for the third (and final) time.

On the day of Naruto's graduation, Mizuki contrives a plot to steal the Hokage's Scroll of Seals which includes several forbidden ninja techniques. That plot requires Naruto to break in and steal the Scroll and give it to him. When the villagers learn that Naruto has taken the scroll, Iruka goes after him and finds himself in the middle of the plot, where it looks as if Mizuki will take Iruka's life to get his hands on the Scroll. Luckily Naruto has mastered one of the forbidden techniques and can use it to not only defeat Mizuki but also graduate from the academy.

Soon, Naruto is well on his way to becoming a full-fledged ninja. And because ninja work in teams, Naruto finds himself partnered with the girl he has a crush on, Sakura, and the boy she has a crush on, Sasuke. He and Sasuke soon become rivals and their sensei, Kakashi, must go to great lengths to teach his young Genin the value of teamwork.

Naruto starts off with a lot of slapstick but quickly becomes more intense as these newly minted ninja must come to terms with the realities of the outside world. This is one anime where they aren't afraid to show blood or death. The fight scenes range from typical punch/kicks to special bloodline techniques specific to clans.

For the most part, the anime is well paced, although sometimes the story arcs do move slowly. The story really starts to pick up in the mid-20s when Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are reunited with their fellow classmates for the prestigious Chuunin exam, which will drastically change the lives of the genin involved and the make up of Konoha.

The world of Naruto is richly complex. It is a mixture of old and modern society with power lines and tvs within villages but where ninja techniques are substituted for mass weaponry and medicine. People tend to travel on foot and send messengers rather than traveling by car or plane or calling someone on the phone.

The countries are set up similar to the politics of feudal Japan. Each operates as a separate political entity, presumably ruled by a monarch, though occasionally, countries will sign peace treaties with other countries. Hidden Villages are places within countries where citizens are trained to become ninja. Ninja are a valuable economic resource for countries because they complete missions for anyone who's willing to pay. Missions are ranked according to their difficulty and dangerousness and priced accordingly. They can include anything from gardening and housework to protecting a key person from assassination to fighting in war.

Naruto, for instance, lives in Konoha which is the ninja village of Fire Country. Konoha has a reputation for first class ninjas and receives a number of jobs each year. However, it does have its enemies, including those who are jealous of Konoha's success and those who were once Konoha nin but left the village to pursue their own agendas.

This anime has something for everyone. There are rivalries between clans, family turmoil, love triangles, friendly competition between rivals, and good hearted comradery between teammates. 150 episodes later, I'm amazed at how much the characters have grown and developed.
  • Naruto Usumaki is a 12 year old boy trying to become a ninja. he is ophaned and rejected by society because the nine tailed fox demon's spirit resides in him. the story is about his way to becoming hokage, the villages top ninja.

this show is a combination of comedy, romance, action, tear-jerker moments and lovable characters! i recomend it to kids age range from 12-16 or so but adults can watch it to. I'd give this and rating of infinity if i could. it's my favorite anime ever! The creator Mashi Kishamoto is a genus and though i sometime's feel he could lay off some of the more obvious nuddidy at least in the English version there is smoke when Naruto does his 'you know what' jutus and there is much less nuddidy in this show and manga than in others. i also give this show bonus points for being a manga as well as an anime.
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13