Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews (1559)

• this show sucks

0.0
    who came up with this its about a guy named Naruto Uzamaki and hes a "shinobi" who wants to be a "hokage" who the hell came up with that crap? probably some guy with the last name Naruzashihoke and he said Ill make a show and the plot will contain parts of my last name! so yeah I dont know why people in the US watch this
  • uhh hmm maby

0.0
    i think this show is great but its not on in many places so i cant wait to watch it on tv ^_^ i think its gonna be one of the best shows on tv!!!! theres lots of great shows but this one is one of the best!! yeah!! yeah!!
  • Blah ninjas who fight random people who attack them for no good reason,the main plot of the story is for Sasuke to avenge his family by finding his brother.This show=overrated.

0.4
    The fight scenes are boring,all they do is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, fight for 4 seconds,talk,that takes about 5 episdoes.5 episdoes to kill 1 guy,the strategies are lame and the characters suk.The comedy is supposed to be funny??I wanted to watch this show so badly but it let me down,by the boring action scenes,i lost my patience around the first 30 episodes.Bleach is something better to watch.
  • boring show

I hate this show a lot

characters

Naruto- He's pretty much Goku

Sakura- downright worst character on the show. she is bitch infinity. She is so mean to Naruto for no reason and obsesses over some guy that doesn't love her.

Sasuke-So unnecessarily emo

the others-irrelevant

I hate all the filler and the show

• not worth it!

I only have two words for Naruto, boring and annoying. The main character is constantly whining and shouting about something no one else cares about. The other characters have varying degrees of lifelessness. The plot is too dull to endure for more than a few episodes. I really tried to get into but its just not worth it.
  • i don't like this show at all

This is the "clean" version of my orignial review which was taken off the site due to excessive usage of profanity.TT
    Anyways let's start the review. I want to discuss the storyline first. Keep in mind that I've only read the first 12 volumes and no more than five random episodes on TV. The only reason I managed to reach this far is that I kept telling myself that it's going to get better and a popular manga like this shouldn't be this crappy. But I was wrong. Does Naruto even have a storyline? The answer is no. The whole idea of Naruto is about a bunch of 14-year-olds trying to save the world. Again a typical shonen manga storyline that's been done so many so many times, which is OK because even though this type of storyline sure is boring it is able to sometimes produce decent works like Bleach. Also I don't have enough credentials to judge originality right now because I only finished about 15 anime series. Originality is hardly a major issue compared to other problems, however. The major issue is that the story doesn't have a focus. The story starts off with Naruto finally graduated from some ninja junior high. Then his group did a mission which I don't see any connections to either character development or the main storyline. Then Bang!!! Junin exam, or should I just spell it out-another DBZ tournament? Don't we have enough of this already? DBZ has it, Yo Yo Hakushu has it. Shaman King has it. What is so good about having a tournament except the mangaka can just drag the story on and on and on? (In case you are unfamiliar with the concept, I'll explain it now. Say only 20 people are in the tournament. Then they are going to have at least 10 fights. Even if each fight takes up only 5 chapters, he still gonna have 50 chapters to draw. Do these fights even have any connections to the main storyline. Hardly. I don't see any logics in how fights in a tournament can defeat evil when the villain is not even competing. Nowadays whenever I see something like this I just drop the book and leave) Moreover, in Naruto it's not even like the ones in DBZ (I'm talking about the manga here which is 100 times superior than the anime. DBZ is basically ruined by its anime) where they have crispy action scenes. No, each fight where you are supposed to get some actions is replaced by bringing up a tragic past of the character. I'll say more about this when I talk about the characters, but the whole thing just seems so fake and pathetic. Is it really that hard for you, dear mangaka, to develop characters in the main storyline instead of throwing in all these emotional scenes that begs for tears and let readers feel sorry for your characters? 1
    But back to the point where I say the storyline doesn't have a focus. Before the tournament the story is about Naruto becoming a good ninja, and I was expecting a magic-school type of thing. Then all of a sudden, in the second stage of the ninja exam, a guy called ochimaru (did I spell this guy's name right) appeared out of nowhere. What the mangaka did is almost like puting a "This is our villain!!!!" sign right beside this guy and said: "Hey all the fans listen up. I now give you to the villain of Naruto". And people actually buy this crap??!!! I mean seriously, you just introduce a villain like this? When I was reading that chapter I was like who is this guy? There ain't any signs of even having a villain in this manga before and you want me to just accept him? OK, fine, let's have a villain, at least let us know him a little bit. But "no", says the mangaka, "we still have the DBZ tournament to finish off. So I say drop this guy for now and let's get back to these stuff first." Then we are taken back to the tournament or the ninja test wutever, still thinking somewhat about this ochimaru dude and knowing he is in the village yet the mangaka has decided to not say anything about him for like 30 chapters. All I want to know is this: what is the point of including this 70 chapter-long Middle-level ninja exam? Cuz I know from the random TV episodes I watched that Ochimaru is trying to take over the village. Therefore is this about him taking over the village? Apparently not, because we don't even know his true motives until the very last second (I think it's around the Naruto Vs White-Eye-Dude). Then it must be there for the character development, which just makes this show even worse because if that's the case then the mangaka is using more than 70 chapters to develop his characters in a most cliché way of all time-DBZ tournament-which has nothing to do with the main storyline. Sadly he failed to even having a natural, not to mention good character portrait. That's all I'm going to say about storyline. It doesn't have a point. It felt almost as if the mangaka himself didn't know where this story was going. It's like one day this guy was like hey I wanna draw a ninja manga. I'll have this guy Naruto as my main character, and he is going to become a great ninja. And then several days later he learned by having a cool guy who seeked revenge he might be able to sell more books, thus we have Sasuke. A loli might also work, says the mangaka, and we have sakura. Finally one month later when he doesn't have any story to go on he was like I need a villain to continue the story. Then Bang, we have the snake guy Ochimaru and the story is changed to saving the world. By writing story based on spontaneous ideas and without making plans ahead, the whole thing feels like fragments that don't fit. In other words, the story itself doesn't flow. What's happening in one chapter has almost nothing to do with say 30 chapters before. And to keep the story fresh new characters keep popping up when we don't even have the chance to get to know the main ones. Without feeling connected to the characters, how are we gonna ride the story? This is jokes.
    Enough with the storylines. Let's move on to the characters. The story is bad enough, but you haven't seen how bad the characters are yet. The biggest downfall in Naruto is that everyone is supposed to be a hero, and the readers are expected, or forced to like them. Everyone in Naruto is created to have a tragic past to overcome, which was excessively done in the Junin exam. The first consequence of this approach is for the manga to lose its focus. Even if the portrait were well done which is definitely not the case for Naruto, by having too many of these heroes, the entire work loses its focus and leaves readers such as me wondering which one is the protagonist. Humans are only able to have a certain amount of feelings toward others and we are not allowed to 100% commit our feelings to more than 20 characters. Thus the connection between the readers and the characters are somewhat lost. Now what I said above is based on the assumption that the mangaka actually did a great job on making everyone a hero. But he didn't. A good character portrait or development is usually done by letting the characters shine in the story by themselves. Ways in which they "shine" include using dialogues, emotions, thoughts, the actions they take, the decisions they make, etc. An advantage of this approach is that you let the readers decide what kind of personality a particular character has, and the story would flow perfectly because it always focuses on the present. A good story is necessary for this kind of approach. What happened in Naruto is the total opposite. The mangaka, for some reasons only known to himself, decided to make everyone a hero. But he lacked the ability to create beautiful stories. So he cheated. Every time he tried to show the heroic side of the character, he created a tragic past for that character, and expected us readers to feel sorry and sympathy toward that character. The problem is that, all these flashbacks he created has nothing to do with the main storyline. Everytime we get these flashbacks, the main storyline is thrown to the garbage can for like three chapters. And then back to the main storyline for several chapters. Then off again when another character needs to be treated in the same way. Because these flashbacks are totally irrelevant to the present, the heroes that are supposed to come out of short memories do not support the characters' behaviours and the decisions they make in the present time. I'll give you an example right now. During one of the junin-exam fights, the mangaka revealed to us through the flashback that Sakura and another girl were good friends back when they were young but they gradually grew apart because both of them like Sasuke. Then the mangaka probably thought this is too shallow so he revealed a supposedly-deeper reason that Sakura really respected this girl that's why Sakura wanted to surpass her. This is perhaps the most unrealistic thing I have ever read. I challenge anyone here to find a person who fights for this reason. I'll have more to say on realistic characters later on. But let's leave it for now. So how does this flashback help to develop Sakura? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! The Sakura that's supposed to come out of the flashback is a girl who is strong and determined, who has a goal in her life at least. But the Sakura in the main storyline is completely not like that. Before this fight, Sakura's trademark was her weakness and her lack of self-confidence. Even though we do see some changes in her like how she risked her life to save Sasuke when he and Naruto are both down in the forest, a lot of times she WAS the weakest of the trio, and she thought so too. The drastic difference between this Sakura and the one that's in the flashback is what makes me disoriented when reading the manga. What's worse is that this flashback doesn't do anything for developing Sakura even after the fight. No matter how cliché it is, at least most anime/manga character changes after things like this happened. But not for Naruto. That's why I said before that the mangaka doesn't have plan, either for the storyline or the characters. After the fight, the mangaka somehow decided to shift the focus of Sakura to her feelings toward Sasuke. Then why do you include this flashback there? It's like seeing three complete different Sakura: the wimp that's before the fight, the hero that's during the fight, and a tortured lover that's after the fight, all of them have absolutely no connection with each other, yet they were supposed to be the same person.
    The second downfall is how unrealistic the characters are. I can probably tell why. It's the same reason as before that everyone needs to be a hero. Yet for everyone to make these heroic decisions the characters just seems fake to the extreme. For example, during the trio's first mission, Sasuke and Naruto were trapped in a cage of mirrors and were fighting against Bai. Except for the last part, Sasuke was doing all the fight, and almost succeeded until Bai shot off some needles toward Naruto who really really sucked at that time. So the pure and good Sasuke, who didn't want to bear the pain of losing such a dear friend of his, rushed in front of Naruto and took all the damage. Oh man, such a little angel!!!!! I bet people around the world cried for this scene. I'm just confused about one thing though, why would Sasuke, who despised Naruto all that long, and more importantly, who only got to know Naruto for less than a month, would sacrifice himself in order to save Naruto? I challenge anyone here again to find such a person. When I was reading this I was like man I've see lots of cheesy scenes before but this one owns them all. I'll say this again, no one would risk his or her life for someone they only knew for less than a month. Period. Perhaps the mangaka realized how fake this is too so when Naruto was holding his boyfriend Sasuke's body in his arms, Naruto started to think back on how he always liked Sasuke when he first saw Sasuke beside a river because he felt that both of them were outcast. What the mangaka is trying to show here is that these two lovebirds actually noticed each other long before the trio was formed and they really really liked and respected each other. What a touching love story this is. But just hold a second here, if he really liked Sasuke and felt the resemblence to himself and we sure know how desperately he wanted a friend, why he treated Sasuke as his rival? I mean, normal people would at least try to talk to him if put in Naruto's shoes. Why then? Because Naruto and Sasuke were supposed to be rivals and they were supposed to not know each other. This flashback is here only because the mangaka is trying to cover up the chessiness on Sasuke saving Naruto's life, which just makes the whole experience even more fake. I'll give you another example. This one is not just cheesy and fake but ridiculous too. Remember the final show down between Naruto and Sasuke on the lake near the end of the first arc? They both used their ultimate skills in the end, and Sasuke was the last man standing. He decided not to kill Naruto, because he doesn't want to become stronger by killing his friend. Then he ran away, which was ok, except just 5min ago he was trying to blow Naruto's lung off!!!! Read this carefully all the fans. This was what he said to Naruto when he pierced through Naruto's body and held Naruto by his throat: "you moved at the last moment, otherwise half of you lungs would be gone." That means he was aiming for Naruto's lung, that he was trying to kill Naruto! So does he want to kill Naruto or not? The contradiction again comes from the fact that everyone needs to be a hero. To show this "tender" side of Sasuke even if he did try to Naruto, another cheesy and fake scene was created.
    The third downfall is the change in the character. People usually change with what happened to them GRADUALLY. But in Naruto, characters either change right away after a fight or don't change at all. The first type includes the White-Eyed-Dude, who changed right after he fought with Naruto during the Junin exam. Naruto the protagonist belongs to the second type, who remained as one of the biggest something of anime history throughout the story. To express my feelings toward him the next paragraph is dedicated entirely to him.

There are only two anime characters that I dislike this much. The first one is Seya from Saint Seya. The second one is Naruto. I dislike Seya only because he is the weakest yet he is the protagonist and he never dies (well he died in the end). I dislike Naruto because he is shameless. I will die a happy man if Naruto gets tortured to death in the end. What's so funny about all this is that I don't usually judge a work based on whether I like the characters or not. As long as they are real, I accept them. But since all characters in this work are so unrealistic that I can't connect to them, it leaves me no choice. Besides, Naruto is shameless. I am not even going to comment on his ridiculous costume, his immature yet not funny pranks, and the annoying smile of his. I'll just focus on this guys' personality. A recurring theme is that Naruto wanted to become the best ninja. Yet unlike Sasuke who practiced like crazy everyday even after school, what Naruto did was slacking off and goofing around from the start for the sake of getting attention. How does he defeat people during a fight then you may wonder? 90% of time he just shamelessly borrowed strength from the fox. This is what he meant by getting stronger. That's not even his own strength. When all other people is trying to get a little better by working their ass off, this guy just sits here and doing nothing. "Hey I am Naruto, I don't need to practice because I have the fox." What sickens me even more is that in Chapter 3 or 4 he even dared to tell a little kid that the only way to become the best is to work hard. Give me one scene where this guy actually practices his ninja skills. What kind of message does the mangaka try to send to all these kids who read/watch Naruto? That you don't need to work hard, that you can always ask help from other? What a shameless guy. 1
    I only watched five anime episodes so I don't really want to talk about the music. But "GO" was one of the OP sung by FLOW. Now "GO" is not one of the band's best songs but it's from my favourite band FLOW so at least I'll give this much credit to the anime. And even though I only watched five anime episodes I'm already annoyed by Naruto the character's voice. American dubbing is horrible, I know that, look what they did to Renton in E7. American voice actors/actresses are not involved at all with the characters, they just read off the script (but still better than Chinese dubbings). Yet Naruto's dubbing is perhaps the worst one to date. I am not going to blame the voice actor because he only did what he is asked to do. But what hell is the producer thinking? Does he really believe that that voice would attract more fans? To all the fans out there, if you still want to watch this, go watch the subbed ones. At least it doesn't do damage to your eardrums.
    The last thing I want to comment on is the artstyle and the graphics of the anime. Artstyle is the last thing I worried about when reading a manga or watching an anime. Yet I am amazed that Shonen Jump actually decided to publish this. Bad drawing is tolerable as long as it has some uniqueness. I even like Noein's artstyle because it's so unique. Not for Naruto. The artstyle in Naruto is clearly the worst imitation on traditional anime style (big eyes, small nose, like Clamp) of all time with no originality at all. Funny thing is that among all the fans I talked to, 90% of them actually agreed with me on this. I'll quote a what a hardcore anime fan said one time: "no matter how good Naruto is, it's still drawn by amateurs." The graphics of the anime is decent, but nowhere to be "amazing" as claimed by some people. Tell me one scene where the graphics is "amazing". Amazing graphics is reserved for the first season of E7, Noein, Basilisk, etc.
    O btw I can't stand the humour in Naruto. All the jokes and gags are so immature even worse than the ones in Shaman King. A lot of times I was like am I supposed to laugh at this? But perhaps the worst one is when Naruto transformed himself into a naked chick, and people are actually telling me this is funny!!!! He is a guy and he transformed himself into a naked girl to seduce his sensai and you telling me this is funny????? Are you still going to tell me this is funny if his senpai starts to grope his/her breasts and have ….I'm just gonna stop right here, this is perverted.
    Some final words. BlahBlahBlah and This is my first anime review so any comments would be appreciated. In fact, I would be more than happy if someone convinces me that this is a good show. Thank you for reading it.
  • Terribly overrated...

Wow, does this show suck. It actually has the lowest rating that I've given any TV show. Now, don't get me wrong. I found Naruto cool to begin with. I was actually quite a big fan at one point. I still own manga volumes 1-5 and have given episodes 1 and 2 positive reviews. However it was just a phase and after five or six months Naruto began to bore me. Now I think that it's more or less the worst thing in the world. First off the main character is so annoying. When in a fight you may often find yourself cheering for the other person. This isn't even a good show in terms of anime. Shows like Fullmetal Alchemist, Eureka 7 and Wolf's Rain blow this show out of the water. To conclude my review all I have to say is that this is just my opinion and is no one elses. Thank you for reading!
  • A blond ninja with a orange jumpsuit wants to be hokage.

Theres alot of reasons why I don't like this show. For one thing, Naruto keeps on repeating the moves. He fights somebody, they hate eachother, literally over 1-2 hours of boring flashbacks (it goes on for episodes) then Naruto does his Resengan, the battle ends. THAT'S IT FOLKS!

How can anybody like this show? Repeative moves, Flashbacks, animation is poor compared to other animes, corny horrid writing, and how can I forget? The fillers. Literally, after the Sasuke retrivel ark, theres 80 FILLER EPISODES. All not interesting.

Then comes Shippuden. EVEN WORSE. I have to admit, I liked the manga a bit at first,

SPOILERS next to me: After sasuke kills itachi, the manga became boring, and introduced more moves that are confusing. What ever happen to "Naruto wants to be Hokage?" Theirs even more fillers in Shippuden, plus the introduction of the Akasuki, which are worthless Wannabe villians that repeat the same moves every 2 seconds. Masashi Kishimoto wanted to make an anime like Dragonball Z, and even Ripped off alot of moves from the series, (Goku had orange, so did naruto, the resegan and Spirit bomb look alike, etc...) but it turned out to be a MAJOR FAIL. This series makes anime look bad, seriously.
  • This Anime is cosidered a success because its fanbase is a collection of 14 year olds who have never seen quality anime.

Naruto is full of lame-ass flashbacks and retarded dialogue only to draw out the series more, and more, and more. There is the occasional fight, but in most cases they are incredibly full of **** that you might as well not even bother for watching for a decent fight. If you like whiny, emo, **** and boring shows with piss-poor dialogue and appeal toward an audience of 8 year olds who have been in the womb of a drug addict, then Naruto is for you.

There are too many characters in Naruto to list because its creator has ADHD, so just know that pretty much everyone has a Dark Past , is an orphan, and has a power level of over 9000. The creator seems to have made a conscious decision to include every anime archetype know to man. In conclusion, do not watch this show for the sake of quality.

A review from a dedicated fan taken from this review page:
    I'n my opinion naruto is Teh BEST SHOW in the WORLD!!1 and who ever dos'nt think so is dumbit's like crack once you start you can't stop it's cool (note this 10 year old hasn't gone through puberty yet he gives an advice about crack.)

so naruto best show ever i absolutly love this show to explain it in one word is almost imposibe but if i had to i'd say fantactic just a great show there's love, rivals, friends, fallen nations, death and the story line is great it's mysteryous, funny, dramatic oh man just watch it, love it, crave it. naruto,sasuke,sakura,ino, choji,shikamaru,kakashian d others that rule!! hear me rule :} if you don't i'll kill you he he well any way watch this show k naruto's funny sasuke's emo sakura and ino are happy go luck valley girls who love the emo kid kakashis is cool
  • .

The only thing i can say is that i seriosly hate this anime.It's always the same when they begin to fight.They start telling them about their past about three or four episodes and then one of them throws a kunai or two at the other and guess what?The fight is over.The story line is bad, the characters stink and come on, advanced medical equipment and walkie talkies?That's way in to the future, and they live like some prehistoric cavemen in some almost rotting houses.Oh, and i'm not very happy with some of the character's rotten attitudes.
    P.S. Streight 1 from me.
  • As much as I hate to say it, seeing as I love the manga, the anime is just....terrible.

I know people are going to get very angry at me for saying this, but I think the Naruto anime is a very disappointing thing and does no justice whatsoever for the manga. The manga is a good combination of funny and serious, action and tragedy, and even in recent chapters, romance. The anime strays so far from the manga, sometimes I watch and I don't even realize that they are the supposedly the same. First off, the anime makes the character out to be so different from what they really are. The biggest change is probably in Hyuuga Hinata. In the manga, she is shy, quite, weak, and a stalker. Her entire point in the series is to obsess over Naruto and to be pathetic. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just her point. Her father clearly says that Hinata cannot do even basic Jyuuken, and she passes out at the thought of her crush Naruto.

But then...how in the anime can she almost beat her cousin Neji (which in the manga she didn't land a single hit, or even get close for that matter), suddenly be able to do all these moves that it has been outright, clearly stated that SHE CANNOT DO, and why is she suddenly so confident she can dance around naked in front of Naruto wet? Simple- the anime team does a bad job.

Second, why must they change the fight sequences? Masashi Kishimito drew them that way for a reason and they must be kept that way! Okay, I understand if you extend it a little or something, but when your inventing new Jutsus and changing everything that it becomes too much.

Third, they change things so they can sway people's opinion on things. For example, the whole Tenten-smiling-at-Lee scene. Okay, manga. Laughing, more likely at Gai face-planting than laughing at Lee training. Anime, fangirlish smiley-blush, completely unrecognizable. I thought it was a filler when I saw it. Fourth, they change things which takes away from the entire meaning. For example, when Neji get that scroll thing about his father from his uncle. They destroyed the point! The thing was, was that Neji was TRUSTING Hiashi, something he would normally never do. There was no proof, no evidence, nothing but words that could have easily been a lie and Neji TRUSTED him. In the anime it was like...what? It was just him handing him an obviously non-forged scroll. Anyone could have given him that. Some random kid walking by on the street could have given it to him. Not anyone could tell him about his father's death.

Now, I could go on forever about all the reasons why I think the anime is not worth your time of the day, but I think I'll stop now while I can. My advice? Stop watching the anime, and instead go to www.Onemanga.com every Friday and read it there. Much better quality entertainment.
  • Eugh, this show is terrible and annoys me to no end.

I really don't like this show because of the very horrible pacing issues. They had a really long fight between Naruto and Neji for a whole three episodes. All that for back story. Neji blabbering on about destiny and Naruto saying words about determination. The characters are so stale, boring, and the way they interact so lifelessly and with such little drama and emotion. It really irritates me. If they took out the 90% of the fight scenes that consist of the characters having dramatic camera angles filming their eyebrow spasms and their slow monologues, then I think it would probably be much better.
  • Could be very good, but has massive pacing problems.

If you must be a Naruto fan, read the manga.

The anime, though it lets you escape reading, is way too slow-paced. In other words, it has DBZ Syndrome: an entire episode is taken up for one attack, and/or the characters talk WAY too much when there should be more fighting. It gets very tiring, and what should be be a fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat, epic battle gets boring fast. I was thoroughly disappointed with the anime after reading the manga, because at least the manga does not have two seasons' worth of fillers or that horrid catchphrase, "Believe it!" Though the animation quality may be good, it does not in any way make up for moments like this:

*Sasuke is about to do the chidori against Gaara, which is very special indeed, but....*

"He's gonna do it!"
    "He's finally gonna do it! He's finally going do what no other ninja his age has ever done!"
    "No, it can' be...he's gonna do THAT?!"
    "He's gotten too strong! Why is he so strong?!"
    "Heheh, I bet Naruto's jealous now!"

Imagine the above internal monologues for every spectator going on for 20 or so minutes, with some clips of Sasuke on the wall and Gaara standing, and then, FINALLY, Sasuke makes a move, Gaara is hurt slightly, end of episode. A waste of time and money! That could have been an action-packed episode. Though it is important to express the amazing-ness of Sasuke's chidori, taking twenty minutes to do it is too much. Five minutes, ok. Ten minutes, a bit too much there. The whole episode of pointless monologuing, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!
  • simply boring and pathetic

Why did i ever try to watch this show its the worst anime ever made try watching some real anime please people like bleach deathnote blood plus or trinity blood please people damn 67 more words huh well a is a word righta a a aa a a as a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a aa a a
    some people dont like to stand and write long paragraphs tv.com people
  • i hate this show!!!!!!!!!!!!*real score -1*

i hate this show, its a disgrace to anime, cartoon network,and tv in general, its about a stupid, dorky, ninja wanna-be who has horrible hair, costume, voice, etc...... i tryed to watch one episode, and 10 minutes of the episode was flashbacks, i dont know how people can like it
    if you want a real show, watch avatar, it has better plot, charecters, and action. and whats wit the headbands, i know some people(that i wish i didnt know)that wear those stupid head bands to school, one wore them to his soccer games, and i bet they wear them around the house

this show is worthless, boring, abd pointless
  • Horrible. Gay Dorky. I could go on with it!

I hate this show. This show is pointless, stupid, and retarted. In it its about some kid with whiskers who have geeky headbands, and he has geeky ninja super powers. He has to fight so other people with super ninja geeky powers in order to save the world, or something. They do this thing with thier hand, that give them powers or something. I cant believe people even watch this show. It is horrible. I cant believe they even have a video game, and a trading card game, it is so corny. I dont watch this show, and my eyes bleed whenever i watch 2 seconds of the junk. DONT WATCH IT!!
  • Violent Ninja Program

This show should be called violent ninja program because that's what it is but apparently it's named after some violent ninja food. Some lame Japanese thing is also what this show is, animé looks dumb and is really because of a few reasons, one of which being that people never move and talk at the same time, their mouths can come off of their faces and it's always badly dubbed and violent. Animé often includes fat ninjas who are often violent. Overall i rate this program low because it is lame and annoys me rather thoroughly, but my sister likes it.
  • Naruto is the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a shinobi who wants to obtain the title of Hokage. However, an incident occured 12 years ago, when a demon fox attacked the village.

Piece of Crap dont watch it kills ur brain cells leaving u empty:Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Dont watch Dont Watch Makes u stupid should be taken of the tv. Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Piece Piece of Crap of Crap Piece of Crap Piece of Crap Dont Watch
  • THIS SHOW IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this show. I tried to give it a 0.1 but the rating meter wouldn't let me.I don't get what's so great about it. Nothing about it makes sense. It grates on my nerves like no show can. Please discontinue it now. I could have gone my whole life without never seeing that show. It is a waste of time watching the show.
  • This show is horrible!

This show is the worst show ever. It is a complete waste of time, and I do not like it. The episodes have no plot, they battle the same people over and over, and again, this is is the worst show ever. I really dont know why people even watch this show, or even take a look at it! The characters are so bad and they do not have good drawings. And one more thing, if this is a kid show, how come the language is not for kids? Once again for the last time, I do not like this show.
  • This is the worst show ever!

This show is bad. I do not like this show. It has no point, bad characters, and it is boring. The same thing happens on this show and nothing new or interesting happens. Who thought of this?? This show is a waste of time. The characters never have anything to do and they face the same people over and over again. They never meet new people or villains. The setting is always in the same place. Nothing good happens and it is boring. Like I said, this show is boring and has nothing good in it. Again, I don't like this show.
  • This show is dumb I mean i'v never seen such stupidity.Naruto Suck!!!!!!!!!!How do you people stand watching such Junk,Garbage,Idiotic Crap. The Fighting is a little O.K but it still sucks.

I'v seen hundreds of shows better than this I mean Even Spongebob is beter than this and spongebob suck badly.Naruto is barf to me I hope other people say exactly as I do about it.This show will be hated by every one one day Believe it!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait til this show is off aired and forgoten by everyone.I cant wait until that day comes. This Show is a discrace to all animaion.When it go I will be so happy. I hope other people consider getting rid Please please consider getting rid of this show.I Hpe there is more naruto haters out there.
  • I am glad this show has fans, but I am not one of them.

My friend suggested that I watch this show, and it was a very bad half hour. It was pretty endless, and I am absolutly serious, though I thought that Gara was neat, but of course there was a character to make me forget. Rock Lee, oh my gosh he was annoying. There is no way I am goning to think of watching the show again, so the next peson to ask me to watch the show again I will simply say "No". I am glad that you all like cause there has got to be at least a few for every show.
  • I am glad this show has fans, but I am not one of them.

• Well, I don't like Naruto as a whole.

This Is One Of The Worst Shows I've Ever Seen!!!! It Is A Complete Waste Of Time To Watch!!!!!!!!!!! I Give NARUTO A ZERO! Why do I feel this way you ask. Well I'll tell ya. One of my best friends has a crush on an animated guy. My very best friend loves the show and that is all they talk about at lunch. I'm sick of it! So all you Naruto lovers I'm sorry but i can't stand it. I have the right to voice my opinion and that I will do! I don't care if you love it but I don't.

~Omar Johnson
  • WORST ANIME EVER!!!!!

Last time I wrote a review ro Naruto it was directed at people who actually watch this terrible show. I was sort of mean. So it was taken off the site. So now I'll direct it to the people who haven't seen the show and try to convince them never ever to watch this show.
    Now where to begin. First there are only two anime series I've given a 1 to Evangelion and Naruto, and I wanted to give them a 0. But I'm focusing on Naruto. First there is the animation which looks like a two year old drew it. I draw terribly and this show makes me look great. Than there is the story which makes no sense. I swear they put a bunch of monkeys in a room, and after a few years created this show. Finally the characters. They are the most anyoing(I know I didn't spell that right.) characters I've seen. Here and I thought Shinji from Evengelion was bad no I get Naruto, the worst anime character I've ever seen.
    Oh yes one more thing. This show goes on for over 100 episodes so you get to see the same stories repeated over and over again. I know if I die and go to hell I'll be forced to watch this show and Evengelion for all eternity. I hope I was kind to all of you who for some unknown reason like this show I hope I was kind, and for you who haven't seen this show don't wast your time. Instead you should check out anime like BLUE GENDER, RUROUNI KENSHIN, Eureka Seven, PLANETES, RahXephon, and FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST.
  • This show is so lame.Its boring,dumb,and it stinks.The charicters on there are so weird a Ninja Master that wears two maskes over each other.

This show is so lame.Its boring,dumb,and it stinks.The charicters on there are so weird a Ninja Master that wears two maskes over each other.I just dont get this show I dont know why anyone would like it.Its the worst Anime Ive seen yet.Its needs to hurry up and taken off the air.
  • Change the channel

Naruto is a stubid violet show.My mom was so close of blocking it off the t.v.My friend agrees with me on this show.Expect she just doesn't like it.To show I say this I like ninga kind of shows but this one is way to vilent.I have a question for all of you on tv.com that like this show why just so i can understnd why my sister likes it.
  • Huh?!

OMG! Naruto is so annoying, this show is totally pointless! The fights are just so darn boring and it has no entertaiment whatsoever. This show is just so pathetic, I do not really see what is the point of watching this. Naruto is just the stupidest character I have ever seen, and pretty much every single character in Naruto is quite annoying. Also the whole ninja world sucks, it is just way too much fantasy! The show drags on and on and on, and all of the episodes are just pretty boring. I just have no idea what else to say other than this show is a waste of everybody\\\'s time.
  • one of the worst shows ever created.

this along with avatar and martin mystery are all complete pieces of crap. Every time I turn on the channel and this happens to be on I want to gouge my eyes out and throught them through the tv. What where they thinking of when they created this show \"oh lets make a show about a ninja that wheres an orange jumpsuit and can change his appearance in a battle.\" I mean come on why dont they just say hey lets put on a full half hour of someone pooping or eating a piece of chicken. this show is a complete waste of money on the producers part.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10