Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews (1557)

• A magnificent and brilliant story about a ninja named Naruto Uzumaki who dreams of one day becoming Hokage of his village.

I never really knew anything about Naruto. To me, it was just another one of those "bleh" shows that aired in the evening. Then, however, back in August of last year, Cartoon Network chose to do an all weekend long Naruto marathon. I was disappointed because they would be broadcasting nothing but a show I hardly knew about for three days straight. But since there wasn't anything else on that weekend, I decided to see what Naruto was like and... it stuck to me. I was fascinated almost right away! The way the Hidden Leaf ninja never gave up, fighting bravely against their opponents, working together, friends and rivals alike to become the best ninja they can be! I couldn't stop watching, going through one episode after another like I was in a trance. I got up as early as I could in the morning, trying not to miss as many episodes in the marathon as I could. Ever since that faithful weekend more than a year ago, I have been a loyal fan, having watched every single english dubbed Naruto episode up-to-date and watching every new episode as soon as I can. Here's to three cheers for Naruto and the hope that it will continue to stay strong right on through the Hurricane Chronicles!
  • I thought that Dragon Ball was the best anime till I saw Naruto!

Heyas!!

I thought that Dragon Ball was the best anime till I saw Naruto!

You can actually see not only the character's strength moving up but you can also see their attitude evolution along the history.

Judging by Naruto Manga unbelievable the show will still get better!! OMFG

Naruto Manga and Naruto anime are a little bit different so if you like the anime read the Manga where you can see Kakashi's history and how he got is Sharingan.

You can get Naruto Manga at:

You just have to register yourself :P

I can't whait till Wednesday to see another episode.

Naruto will surpass dragon ball believe me!!

Cyaz!!
  • Uzumaki Naruto's personal quest to become the next Hokage of the hidden leaf village of Konoha. His journey takes many turns as he grows as a ninja....

So far this anime has become an epic journey of everyone's favorite ninja, Naruto. Naruto has captured the same humor that fueled the generations love of classics such as Dragonball and Dragonball Z. And while this humor is apparent, Naruto has also captured the creative story telling that keeps fans interested on a weekly basis. I can't wait until wed when I can download the next episode from Japan. Beautiful animation, thrilling storyline, and a character that you have to want to succeed. Naruto is a 10 on all fronts.
  • OKAY...For starters, the main character is Naruto. When he was born, his village was attacked by the Demon Kyuubi. The only way to save the village was to seal it in Naruto. Naruto is now a skilled Ninja who dreams of one day becoming Hokage!!!

On a scale of 1-10...I Definitely say this show is a 100!!! Naruto is one of the best shows to me because its got action, adventure, comedy, and an awesome storyline/plot. The shows got 2 parts. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. This is just one of them shows that you cant miss or you will die. There are awesome character that you have just got to love, there are awesome jutsu's that you just dream that you can do because they are just that cool, and MUCH more. I'd say that Naruto is one of the Best Anime's Out There!!! NarutoRulez!!!
  • Naruto is awesome!!!

Well if it weren't for the 100 word limit then all my review would say is that it is awesome but I cant because of the 100 word limit which leaves room for me to give a detailed review. Naruto is one awesome anime, The fights are incredible, the storyline is amazing, all the characters in Naruto are unique, the anime is very detailed and the manga is unbelivebly awesome! Well the fillers are definatly something I could go without but I don't judge this show based on how BAD the fillers are even though if I were behind the fillers it would still be at 9.2. Shippuuden will probably bring the ratings back up and that is what I look forward to! THIS SHOW ROCKS!!!

-Matt
  • Naruto Is a legend of an anime! I love it! It hilights the pain of lonelyness, and what makes mankind truly strong. Yet throuhout the whole thing it still keeps it's sense of humer that balences out the sadness.

Naruto is about an on orphined 12 year old boy born with the spirit of a demon nine-tailed fox, or kyubi, sealed inside him inside him by his father the forth Hokage, or head ninja, at the cost of his life. In a way Naruto had practicly saved the village he was treated as scum. No one other then a man named Jeryia knew that the Hokage was Naruto's father, and he vowed never to tell anyone, even Naruto. So Naruto has to go through his life being disciminated against, and treated as if he were a monster. Yet he always kept a smile on his face. Playing pranks and telling jokes to get attention. In Naruto's world, ninja power is military power. Being born in a ninja village he hopes to be the Hokage himself. When someone finally beleives in him he relizes that to protect others is straghth. On his journy to becomeing the greatest ninja ever. He makes frinds with the younger of the village ninja first because they do not know of the fox inside him. There's no possable way to summerize all the things I love about this show. I know what it's like to feel alown. It's a dark empty place...There are very few shows that hilight what lonelyness does to people. It can make you into an atention craving prankster, "Exibit A:Naruto" Or a mass muderer.
    "Exibit B:Gaara" (Gaara's another charicter who, like Naruto, has a spirit of a demon racoon-dog inside him. But he let his demon take him over.) ether way it's not good...But Naruto has the strangth to pull himself out of the darkness, and his straigth inspires others to do their best too. I hope it inspires you too, as it did me.
  • Love this show lots ^.^

Oh my gosh I love this show! The fights are AWESOME and the characters are amazing! Love Naruto, Gaara, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Lee, Kankuro, and Neji. Hate Sasuke, Kabuto, Temari, and Deidara (they all suck >.< ) I'm a fan of dub and sub both (cause I'm not a subtitles snob :P ) I think the show is just all around fantastic. The creator (whose name I ALWAYS forget (sorry, Mr. Naruto Creator, I really do like you!)) is absolutely brilliant to create a show this good. Shippuuden (which I just started watching semi-recently) tends to be a little more dragged out than part 1 was, but when it finally gets down to business, I love everything they do (and Sai is adorable :3 ) Can't wait to see how the show ends!
  • The Story is about Naruto Uzumaki, a boy who contains the spirit of the nine tailed fox which attacked Konoha 12 years ago. Naruto Uzumaki dreams of becoming the greatest Hokage. A title that very few ninja have been able to achieve.

This show is amazing, it's different from the anime I usually watch, this one is by far my favourite anime. It's a Story about a young boy named Naruto Uzumaki, who contains the spirit of nine tailed fox. This show actually teaches people a valuable lesson. In some way it actually resembles the real world. This show has good action, comedy, and a little bit of romance. The creators have done well following the manga, and staying true to the story, almost every episode I watch is just amazing, it never gets old, I watch this show every time I get the chance to watch it. I'd recommend this show to children from age 12 and up. And I'm looking forward to Naruto Shippuden.
  • Naruto is the best show

The characters are really what makes Naruto worth watching. Initially, the anime focuses on Naruto and his two teammates but soon broadens the spectrum to include the other two genin teams as well as characters from other countries. Naruto is a good-hearted, mischievous boy who wants nothing more than to be accepted and acknowledged by his fellow villagers. Throughout the show, we watch as he grows from an annoying class clown to someone who shapes the lives and gives hope to the people he comes into contact with.

This anime has something for everyone. There are rivalries between clans, family turmoil, love triangles, friendly competition between rivals, and good hearted comradery between teammates. 150 episodes later, I'm amazed at how much the characters have grown and developed.

You will definitely get pulled into this series after watching the first three episodes and want to watch it again. There is some violence and blood so I would not recommend for anyone under the age of 10. In general this awesome series will keep you glued to the screen with great action and comedy.i recommend it to any anime fan out there. Trust me if you are an anime fan or are even thinking of starting to get into it this is the perfect series to get into.
  • Naruto is an action-packed adventure series that is one of my favorite shows. It tells the story of a ninja-in-training named Naruto that can be a bit of a jokester at times, but Naruto is completely serious about one thing: to become the best hokage!

Naruto is a great action-adventure/anime that is about ninjas. The ninja can use really powerful moves called Justus that could end the fight quickly. Now, you know they do inhuman things that you can't do, but it really teaches you to follow your dreams. This was also the very first anime Iv'e ever seen and I have been a fan ever since. It also made me a fan of anime too and I wanted to see more. So all in all, Naruto is a great show and Mahashi Kishimoto (the creator) is a genius! So, if you haven't seen it... START WATCHING!
  • The story of a young, yellow-haired, outkast ninja with a dream of one day becoming Hokage- the leader of the land. However, Naruto contains an evil spirit of the nine-tailed fox that ravaged the village many years ago.

I have only recently began watching Naruto in the english dub and I have to say it is nothing but legend! I have already began buying the boxsets and I can watch them over and over again. The animation is fantastic, the music is beautiful and for a japanese show the english dub is very good aswell. With a vary large range of characters, each with their own personality, makes for very interessting story twists. Speaking of the stroy, the story of Naruto is told in 'arcs', with each arc containing a new story. These arcs can range from one episode to 20 episodes long. Each episode has something different then what the last one had. This is a fantastically written series, highly recommended!
  • :333 Meow~~!!! My lo~~~~~ve...

I love it...I love it so much...The animation is amazing, although the dubbing, like in most animes, is total crap. Heh heh...yuri...I bet you don't know what that means. Back on topic, I favor the monga in EVERY way possible, unless you watch slideshows of the chapters on youtube along with annoying backround music or fan dubbing. But I DON'T, so it doesn't matter. I'm a TOTAL akatsuki fan!!! I like Sasori, Deidara, Tobi...Konan...EVERYONE. ...especially Sasori and Deidara, if my profile wasn't enough of a hint. ART IS A BANG!!! The fillers are actually fairly entertaining to watch, if you watch the Japanese dub. Nya~~ Kyuubi-kun~~!!! ...Wow, you're STILL reading this?! if you are, than you may wish to leave as I begin screaming spoilers. ...Leader-sama's bodies are SO cool!!! I like the one that can absorb chakra. I kinda thought the ponytail Pein was cool, too, so it made me sad when Jiraiya killed him/her/it. I laughed when everyone died. I laughed at Deidara's death mainly cuz it went BOOM!!! I laughed at Sasori's because I couldn't...BELIEVE IT!!! LOL. The rest I laughed merely cuz it was funny...accept Itachi's. I barely even LIKE Itachi, but when he died, my eyes just filled with tears, and I kept whimpering, "W-why...he...doesn't even deserve to die...so...WHY?!" I just felt even WORSE knowing that Itachi really WAS a good boy AFTER his death. That STILL doesn't give Sasuke an excuse to be a jerk, though. ...Ninja are cool. (anti-climactic end to rantings)
  • possibly dragonball succsesser

naruto is the story that if you don't know, get out of that cave, go to a bookstore, and start reading [or watching at home] my friend, you are about to crossover into a world the number-one knunkle-head ninja a.k.a naruto uzamaki the hokage wannabe with a nine tailed problem in him age 12 , sauske uchiha the ninja with a dark past and family problems age 12, sakura haron the kunoci [female ninja] whose bite is way worse than her bark age 12, and kakashi hatake team leader and ninja extrodinar and he wears a cool mask age 27. follow them in their adventers as they figure out about teamwork, power,jealousy,love, and bonds that can never be broken
  • One of the best shows ever!!!

I love this show!!! One boy tries to become hokage named Naruto Uzamaki. these are ninjas with powers like Chidori, Lightning Blade, Rasegan, etc. With his friend Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi make a really power full team. When Sasuke , being controlled by Orochimaru turns evil Naruto and Sakura must save him before it's to late. Naruto is a kid who likes ramen and likes to fool around and prank people but when he gets into battle form watch out for his Demon Fox Spirit!
    While Sakura likes Hinata likes Naruto, Naruto lies Sakura, but Sakura likes Sasuke. Kind of confussing huh?
    Well that's all i have to say about Naruto!
  • Naruto

Naruto is a really good show and i have been watching it ever seens it stated and it is getting better i am not going to give it a perfect but it is still amazing show i just dont like how slow the episodes are and how long it tacks them to find somthing they need to start butting more figthing in it like every 100 eposodes there are and that sucks it needs to be like every 15 our 20 to keep the show really good and show more evil people faster i have only seen three members of the akatsuki itachi, kasami and Zetsu for like only a minute that is stuped but they will show up after a wial i hope and i like that sasuke is doing his own thing to try and kill his brother crazy good for him and naruto is learning some new things but very slowly and sakura can bring back a died fish lol it is a good show just dont stop for a long time.
  • One of the best animes!!

Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village Konohagakure. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a swish of one of its tails, it raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of Konohagakure – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his own life to seal the demon inside Naruto when he was a newborn. The Fourth Hokage, who was celebrated as a hero for sealing the demon fox away, wanted Naruto to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the demon fox.

Konohagakure, however, shunned him, regarding Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the Third Hokage forbade anyone to discuss or mention the attack of the demon fox to anyone, even their own children. However, this did not stop them from treating him like an outcast and as a result he grew up an orphan without friends, family, or acknowledgment. He could not force people to befriend him, so he sought acknowledgment and attention the only way he knew – through pranks and mischief.

However, that soon changed after Naruto graduated from the Ninja Academy by using his Shadow Clone Technique, a technique from a forbidden scroll that he was tricked into stealing, to save his teacher, Iruka Umino, from the renegade ninja Mizuki. That encounter gave Naruto two insights: that he was the container of the demon fox, and that there was someone besides the Third Hokage who actually cared for and acknowledged him. His graduation from the academy opened a gateway to the events and people that would change and define his world, including his way of the ninja for the rest of his life.

Throughout all of the Naruto plot, strong emphasis on character development changes the plot, with very few things happening because of chance. At first, emphasis is placed on Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, who are the members of Team 7. However, other characters are developed, such as Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya, as well as Naruto's peers in the other teams and villages. Several major villains come into play as well, the first being Zabuza Momochi, a missing-nin from Kirigakure, and his partner, Haku. Later, Orochimaru, an S-Class missing-nin at the top of Konoha's most wanted list, and his loyal right-hand man, Kabuto Yakushi, are introduced. During this same arc, three ninjas known as the Sand Siblings are introduced. These siblings are from Sunagakure and include Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara. Later still, a mysterious organization called Akatsuki begins to pursue Naruto for the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox that is sealed inside of him.
  • yeah what title

<3 this show forever
  • Perfect 17 on a scale of 1 to 10 :)

Damn straight this shows good! Best show i have seen in a long time! Every character is different which makes it interesting and so fun to watch. I give it a perfect 10. Its just great in general from the characters to the plot line. The story is both sad and funny, which is pretty hard to do but Masashi Kishimoto seems to have been able to pull it off. I love Naruto not just because its his show but because how he is, his child hood was messed up, people think of him as a demon but he still finds the time to laugh and have fun
  • This show is very outstanding. In short Masashi Kishimoto is a genius.

Naruto is an awesome show that people of all ages can watch, even adults can enjoy this anime. The main story-line is is very simple and is not that confusing.......though the fillers are not as great as the main story but they are still great. The characters are all outstanding in one way or another.....it has the unbelievably powerful villains, the stupid but strong main character who is always willing to help everyone, the role-model who teaches the starring new things and the evil best-friend and the girl who catches the main character's eye, don't forget the weird stalker. All in all the show is great.....in my book I'd give it a clean 10/10 and I'd advice all anime lovers to watch it.
  • Naruto Uzumaki is a young boy who has the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him. Naruto finds two friends Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, who are assigned with him to form a three-person team under an experienced sensei named Kakashi Hatake.

The main story follows Naruto and his friends' personal growth and development as ninja, and emphasizes their interactions with each other and the influence of their backgrounds on their personalities. Naruto finds two friends and comrades in Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, two fellow young ninja who are assigned with him to form a three-person team under an experienced sensei named Kakashi Hatake. Naruto also confides in other characters that he meets throughout the series as well. They learn new abilities, get to know each other and other villagers better, and experience a coming-of-age journey as Naruto dreams of becoming the Hokage of Konohagakure. Throughout all of the Naruto plot, strong emphasis on character development changes the plot, with very few things happening because of chance. At first, emphasis is placed on Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, who are the members of Team 7. Later, Orochimaru, a criminal at the top of Konoha's most wanted list, attacks Konoha killing the Third Hokage as an act of revenge. He also desires to acquire Sasuke Uchiha due to his powerful genetic heritage. Believing Orochimaru will be able to give him the strength needed to kill his brother Itachi, who destroyed all his clan, he goes to him. Naruto does not give up on Sasuke, leaving Konoha for two-and-a-half years of training to prepare himself for the next time he meets Sasuke. After the training period, a mysterious organization called Akatsuki attempts to capture the nine powerful tailed beasts including the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox that is sealed inside of Naruto. Several ninjas from Konoha, including Team 7, fight against the Akatsuki members as well as Team 7 search for their teammate Sasuke.
  • Twelve yrs ago the fearsome NineTailed Fox terrorized the village it was subdued and its spirit sealed within the body of a baby boy. That boy, Naruto Uzumaki has grown up to become a ninja who wants to be the greatest ninja ever!

one of the best shows i've ever seen. very actiony. funny. 10 stars!!!! the only flaws i've ever seen is maybe the art has been a little weird. but thats it. Naruto was originally a manga series (which i read ^^) it will have you hook line and sinker!!it might seem a little slow at first but trust me it'll speed up and then you'll be obessed like the rest of us! lol It has a lot of action. the storyline is set up great everything makes plenty of sense. the fillers are hilarious. what more could you want? watch naruto my friends!
  • It's about a boy named Uzumaki Naruto, who has been looked down upon by his entire village. This show is about his growing up and finally making friends, getting stronger, and protecting those whome he loves.

I love this show, I've been watching it since it first aired in Japan, and it is amazing to see how far it has come. You really feel for the character of Naruto, and it is great to see all of the friends that he finally makes along the way and all of them have amazing stories too. That is what makes this show great is the characters, they all have so much depth to them. And now in the Shippuuden series, he has grown up and gotten stronger, it is really cool to see him fighting the Akatsuki members, and he loses friends along the way, like Asuma and Jiraiya, but this show is amazing in that sense that it is so real and it really makes you feel something for all of the characters and Naruto, I really hope he rescues Sasuke and saves Konoha.
  • Naruto Rules! Believe it! This show sometimes bores me. But it also made laugh, cry, excited and thrilled! That's why I consider this to be one of my most favorite shows. Naruto rules! Believe it!

Although it is sometimes boring because of the overly-used flashbacks, I then realized that these scenes are important to show the story of each of the characters. I liked how their powers grow and how the characters evolve from immature little ninja-wannabes to mature full-gown powerful shinobis.

With the entire Naruto world properly conceptualized, the show gives little pieces of information about this world every episode until you get the concept of its entirety. But what's superb about it is still it has some mysteries hidden and will surprise you after.

There are so many things to unravel. From evolving powers of each character to the revelation of their hidden pasts; from discoveries of other continents of the Naruto world to the other things that you anticipate that will happen in the future. It is truly full of hopes and dreams with morals that every kid, and even those kids at heart like me, could learn from.
  • naruto fans read my review

Naruto is about a boy who is picked on and left out. Now that he is grown up he goes to a ninja school and his team mates are sakura, and sasuke. His trainer is a adult named kakashi. Born with the nine tailed fox spirit in him. naruto is now 13 and living the life everyone would like, funny having friends, and being a respectfull person, I would recemend it to anyone, who has a sense of humur, and love romance, and action, i say get out and buy this movie or book.
    best character
    sakura sasuke and naruto.
    funniest character
    naruto and lee
    prettiest character
    sakura
    thank you for reading.
  • Yes another good anime!

I must admit. I was feeling a little lost after Dragonball, Z, and GT went off air. I didn't know what other anime to get into that would catch my interest. Then my brother told me to check this anime out. He told me that the fighting on it was awesome. Now I've seen it for myself and I'm glad he put me on to it. I recomment anyone whose a anime lover, or like me just anything DBZ to give Naruto a chance. It's a great show. I wouldn't give it my thumbs up if I didn't think so. If you're into great story lines and great action. Take a look at it. You won't be disappointed.
  • One of the greatest Animes, Highly Addictive Show

Naruto is probably the greatest animated series i've seen so far. Action, humor, drama...Naruto has got it all. Naruto is about a boy called Uzumaki Naruto, who lives in a hidden ninja village called Konoha. Neglected and hated by all of the villagers, Naruto tries his best to prove that he'll one day become the Hokage, the strongest ninja and also the leader of the village. There is of course a reason that all of the villagers hate Naruto. This goes back to his birth. Konoha was terrorized by a great demon fox, which killed a lot of people. When everything seemed lost, Konoha's fourth Hokage showed up, using a secret, but suicidal ninja technique which sealed up the demon inside of Naruto. The fourth hokage told everyone not to tell any further about the demon inside of Naruto and he hoped Naruto would be treated like a hero who saved the village, but instead of that Naruto was treated like he was the demon itself. Soon, the behavior of all the parents passed down to the children, which resulted in a bad childhood for Naruto. It made Naruto an annoying and attention seeking child. But later...through some hardships, Naruto passed his test at the ninja academy and a world of adventure now lies before him.

This is where you pick up the story and what a story it is! Naruto has got many, many unique and well though out characters, so there's a favorite character for everyone. The action is very good, because of the many techniques that exist in the shinobi world. There are stealthy ninjas, like Shikamaru; long-range ninjas, like Temari, but also the head on ninjas like Naruto himself. The bad guys are cool, like Itachi, and somewhat scary, like the main bad guy Orochimaru. Naruto is just an Anime that everyone MUST see. You'll be addicted before you know it!
  • Naruto is about a boy named Naruto who has a demon inside him, The Nine Tailed Fox. As he trains to be a ninja, he fights people, makes friends, and tradgedies happen.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
  • Naruto is a show about a kid growing up without a family wanting to become Hokage (a very powerful ninja) when he gets older. But before he becomes that he has to go through other types of rigorous training.

I love this show. I love the intensity, the emotions and the characters. I think my favorites would have to be Naruto, Kakashi Sensei, Sasuke, and Shikamaru. To me, they are the greatest. With Naurto you have this kid who's had it so hard becasue his father sealed the nine-tailed fox inside of him and even though people thought little of him, he still shuts them up by succeeding in his missions. Then you have Kakashi Sensei, the teacher that comes when he feels like it and reads romance novels. If that isn't funny, then what is? Then there is Sasuke, the cool, suave kid that has one goal and that's to kill his brother. Because he killed his whole family. I just love him becasue even though he's leading down the wrong path he still hasn't forgotten the good memeories he's had with Naruto and the others. He's bad, but you understand why he is the way that he is. Another great character is Shikamaru, and it's not becasue he's the toughest or strongest. I think I really Shikamaru becasue he's so lazy. And then on top of that he was the only one that became Chonin out of all his other comrades. So that's gotta mean something, right? And his ever so present "This is such a drag" comments are just so funny. So yeah, this show is awesome and people don't know what they're missing. Naruto totally rocks!!!!!
  • Best show ever and better than bleach

Naruto is a manga/anime by Masashi Kishimoto with an anime TV series adaptation. Its main character, Naruto Uzumaki, is a loud, hyperactive, adolescent ninja who constantly searches for approval and recognition, as well as to become Hokage, who is acknowledged as the leader and strongest of all ninja in the village. Naruto can mean "maelstrom", and is also the name for a sliced stick of Kamaboko with a pink whirlpool design in the middle that is used as a topping for Ramen which is also Naruto's favorite food.The surname Uzumaki is a pun on "spiral", while Uzumaki refers to a three-dimensional spiral, like a whirlpool or vortex.
  • Best serie ever!!!!!!

Naruto rocks!!!!
    It has one of the best stories I ever seen.
    It starts with a boy named naruto that wants to become hokage and along the way he meets new friends especially is team, sakura and sasuke.
    Sakura loves sasuke but sasuke doesn't like her and naruto love sakura but sakura doesn't like him.
    Later in the serie sasuke meets his brother itachi, the one that killed is entire clan, sasuke fights him but loses easily.
    Mad with is defeat sasuke goes on a quest to get more power and joins naruto's worst enemy orochimaru. Now naruto try to get him back by training hard!
    And so the story continues on naruto Shippuuden!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10