Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews (1568)

• Awesome!!

This is back when Naruto was completely amazing. Shippuden started off okay and just got terrible. Plus it doesn't compare to the original. I won't deny this show has faults. Like most of the female characters are bland or annoying (except for Temari and Hinata) and the English dub isn't the best either. But other than that, this show has great soundtrack, awesome fights, and some of the best villains. Some of my favorite characters when it comes to the original are Orochimaru, Gaara, Sarutobi, Zabuza, and Jiraiya. This also has been one of the few things that has made me cry. Especially when it came to Zabuza. Seeing him develop as a character was inspiring and his death scene to this day still gets me teary. Overall, I just love the original Naruto series. I know other says it's overrated or that it's terrible, but does that stop me from loving it? Of course not........................................ That happens with Shippuden.

EDIT 8/2/15: So apparently there is a live action Naruto movie in the works right now by Liongate production and the director is Michael Gracy. I'm really mixed about this news. On one hand I'm really excited because I love this series. It's not like I'm a Narutard, but despite its flaws I will always love this show. However, I remember how much The Last Airbender and Dragonball Evolution sucked. It will take a lot to make this my least favorite movie ever though. I know it won't be amazing, but I'm at least hoping it will be potentially decent or good.