Naruto

TV Tokyo (ended 2007)

X-626

Naruto Fan Reviews (1562)

• My journey with NARUTO in tranqulity....

I don't know why but I feel that my story is like naruto I can't assure anyone that I am the greatest fan or I am the one who watched it first but no mattar who ever defend me but I feel that Naruto was made for the craziest and determined person like me who reflects the same failure that i have encountered,Naruto is like me who was disliked by everyone but walking on our own shoes we changed our destiny,like Naruto I have a dream to be the leader so that everyone respects me and above all as Naruto I never give up.

Today everyone says that I am a good girl and have my ow pretty stuff of life so they desire to walk on my shoes precisely they will never know that my life is not their peice of cake or not theirs mine,they don't know I was vanquished,usually summoned as obnoxious Ojaswee but al this small things didnot bother I have never learn to loose my hope,thanks to you Naruto as I dream of becoming bonzer and brizane watching you all the time. Everytime I went in a throng I found someone always better than me those 'better' people did not take away my confidence but provided me a path to learn through both abomination and aapreciation. I know i have got lot to do as I have a aim and no mattar what I will persue it . Thank you so much NARUTO!!!

People say that I resemble their life,I am not dissapointed either to be ordinary actually I feel debonair that my life is also a winers tale. NEZI Huga said to Naruto that you were destined to loose when you were chosen as my opponet but Naruto proved it wrong my making his own fate by his own struggle is the point where I actually admired the great creator of in my way I say,"ITS NOT MY DESTINY WHO DECIDES MY DREAMS ITS ME WHO DISCOVERS IT!!"