Roar and Howl! The Ultimate Tag Team!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Dec 08, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• My only wish is that I had popcorn when I was watching this!

AH! I swear, the Sasuke Retrieval Arc just keeps getting better and better! I only wish I had popcorn when I was watching this! Let me fill you in. Naruto has just taken off after Kimimaro Kaguya, a former teammate of Sakon, Tayuya, and the late Kidomaru and Jirobo, who has stolen Sasuke's coffin from Naruto, who had just gotten it back from Tayuya. Choji and Neji have collapsed from exhaustion, and Kiba has rolled down a cliff with Sakon, his opponent. Now Shikamaru is on his own to fight Tayuya. She starts activating her curse seals and playing her flute. Meanwhile, Naruto makes thousands of clones to fight Kimimaro. He states that the clones are merely trash, and he will take them out one by one. And he does. And down by the river, Kiba is taking on Sakon. Sakon reveals his brother, Ukon, as his extra head. If you stand in front of Sakon, the top of Ukon's head kinda looks like a ponytail. Anyway, Kiba and Akamaru battle them, but Ukon manages to invade Kiba's body and bind their souls. Kiba stabs himself in the stomach, to try and kill Ukon.