Naruto

Sakura Blossoms!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM May 06, 2006 on TV Tokyo

Episode Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• Sakura is tired of always being protected. This time she wants to protect those important to her.

Definetely a tear jerker. A very powerful episode in which you learn that Sakura and Ino, although now sworn enemies, used to be best friends. Sakura overcomes her fear in this episode and fights the enemy ninja to protect Naruto, Sasuke, and Lee. We see a lot of flashbacks of Ino and Sakura's childhood together and how they became enemies. This episode easily made me cry and I think it's a GREAT character developing episode. We learn a lot about how Sakura feels about her team and what goes on inside her head. Also i think cutting her hair was a really important part of the episode. It seemed to give her strength. Can't wait to watch the next episode....superb installment!
  • Sakura fights for Sasuke and Naruto. Ino, Chouji and Shikamaru comes to help.

In this episode Sakura cuts her hair. I did not want her to but she had to. This episode was very very sad. The reason why I thought that it was sad is because Sakura was getting beat up and the flashback of Sakura and Ino was very sad. I felt sorry for Ino because Sakura and her are not friends anymore.
1 2 >