Naruto

Sakura Blossoms!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM May 06, 2006 on TV Tokyo

• What I want to say is I love this episode. Right now this is my favorite episode. It is really sad but I still love it more and more. She shows them that she can fight. She may not be able to beat them but whats wrong with trying right?

This is so awesome. Sakura does her best and thats what your supposed to do right. In school your always told to work your hardest. Well that also goes with everything else. She finally relizes that you haft to protect whats most precious to you with all your might. She tells them the honest truth and she wants to work harder at becoming a better ninja. she doesn't want to be that girl who always needs to be protected. She gets sick of them playing around with their heads. She wants them to learn a lesson as she is doing herself. She is developing as a better ninja. I hope she becomes a great ninja and all her dreams come true. espically the one about sasuke. Then Ina notices that she has to help her whether she likes it or not. Of course ino cant ruin her reputation, so she Tells them That she doesn't want sakura take all the glory for helping sasuke out. Thats Ino for you. when he Wakes up in the next episode he dont even pay attention to that.