Naruto

Special Report Live From the Forest of Death

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Mar 04, 2006 on TV Tokyo

• This episode waz pointless and it had no meaning, it should have never been aired and it wasted my time.

1.7
    OK is this naruto at ALL! Another great example why shows lose thier viewers, im not saying naruto is losing veiwers; but this episode put me to sleep. This had nothing to do with the story and the sad thing is we have to put up with waiting for a episode each week! Well some people liked this episode but people have to understand we dont get a new episode everyday. Some dont care but if ur gana make a dumb episode at least put some fighting or meaning into it,not some dumb interviews or flashbacks of what happened before; i think i know cuz i watched it!
  • Yay! a first dose of filler

This episode is basically the first filler in the series filled with lots of flashback goodness.It is an episode that you can easily skip though it does pay to watch it.Some of the clips are excessively boring but the comments Naruto,Sasuke and Sakura make can give you a good laugh.It covers some of the most interesting episodes including the kiss in episode 3 which im sure SasuNaru fans will be delighted at.Most people either hate or love this episode and if your too lazy to watch the first season this is perfect for you.Even if you dislike fillers it is nice to reflect on what you have seen so far(or not seen) and watch this no matter how annoying you find it.
  • The first filler episode....Ugh.

Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi are selected by the academy to interview the genin before they take the second test of the chunin exam. They use the fake box gag again to sneak up on Naruto. Naruto sees through the disguise and they tell him they are to interview him and the other genin. Anko gives it the go ahead and tells everyone to take a ten minute break. They interview Naruto first then Sakura and then Sasuke. Basically the episode has some new dialog, but they mainly rehash several scenes from the previous episodes and splice it together. They could have left this one out. Oh well, it's still Naruto.
  • Ewwww..... Filler!!

Konohamau is doing an interview for a newspaper articale. Konohamau's first candidates are squad 7. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura recall all their times together in a humorous way. At least that is what they try to do. Naruto keeps giving himself all the credit for everything they do while giving the others none. Sakura tells them what an idiot he is and that if they want a good story, they should listen to her. But it seems she is similar to Naruto in that she only talks about one thing. Unlike him though, it's about someone other than herself: Sasuke. So Konohamaru asks Sasuke's opinion. Sasuke's story is the most accurate of the three.
  • filler

This episode was a letdown. In the middle of the Chuunin exams, how can you make an enitre episode of filler and water down the suspense of entering the Forest of Death? This episode had a few funny moments, and I did like some of the "interviews" but for the most part, I was just wondering when we could move on with the story a little. I really wanted to see what happned when they begin the hunt for the scrolls in the Forest of Death. However, we had to sit for an entire episode watching an interview. Still some parts of the interview were pretty good but I don't like that this episode was made during the Chuunin Exams.
  • Moegi, Udon and Konohamaru interview Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke.

In this episode Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke get an interview with Moegi, Konohamaru and Udon. Naruto as expected talked mostly about himself and when he talked about his teammates like Sasuke he gives a bad impression of him and a good impression about Sakura. Sakura talked well about each person but did give too much attention about how great Sasuke is. It was so obvious. Sasuke talked about everyone and how well they are. Sasuke is great and skillful person. At the end of this episode the interviews were over, obviously. This is a good episode, it gave sort of a retell of what has happened so far along with how skillful people are and the most is Sasuke.
  • filler.....

Konohamau is doing an interview for a newspaper articale. Konohamau's first canadites are squad 7. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura recall all their times together in a humorus way. At least that is what they try to do. Naruto keeps giving himself all the credit for everything they do while giving the others none. Sakura tells them what an idiot he is and that if they want a good story, they should listen to her. But it seems she is similir to Naruto in that she only talks about one thing. Unlike him though, it's about someone other than herself: Sasuke. So Konohamaru asks Sasuke's opinoin. Sasuke's story is the most accurate of the three.

This episode is quite boring but then again, it's a filler
  • superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da
  • This episode was a letdown.

• not that good

6.8
    well this is a filler episode and i have to say its not that good its just flashbacks which is not needed but its good for new people who see's the show but for me no i dident like it. i already saw the episodes that were flashbacked i was looking foward for the chunin exams not some usless flashback episode and then this was the last episode of the season and i needed to wait 1 month for the other season so what im trying to say is i dident like it that much i give it a 6.8/10 cause its a good episode for new people who sees the show and some parts are funny
  • It was pretty good for a filler episode.

I don't normally like fillers, but this one was actually decent. It was sort of funny, and I loved it when Sasuke said "Believe it!" to mock Naruto. :P It doesn't much sense why a little kid and his 2 friends would go to the chunin selection exam to interview the candidates, and right before they go into the Forest of Death of all places. :P Idk. Maybe it's just me that finds that weird. (But I started cracking up when Konohamaru started stalking Naruto in that rock disguise. "It's the 1-foot tall brick wall!" ROFL!! I love the abridged series. Lol.) The interviews were pretty funny too. None of them really told the true story. So yeah, it was a decent episode.
  • useless flashback of this season or begining to end of zabuza arc

1.2
    like i said above, it is a useless flashback, like no one can remember what happend this season, it's just a way for the english animators to keep everyone in suspense, but it doesn't because all it does is get everyone ticked off, and to make things worse, it's for a stupid newspaper, why, why do we need this, it's just a way to get more money, because america is money hungry, or at least hollywood or celebrities
  • A Sucky flashback crap episode

I have seen so man flashbacks and I must say this is the best right now ur asking urself why i gave it a 2 if i said its the best well thats because i HATE and I mean HHHHAAAATTTEEE!!!!!! flashbacks their such a waste of paper, money, and a good half hour of my life. And this was no freaking exception sorry but life is not fair and niether was this review.
  • They made it!!!!! Some humorous comments. :P

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have just passed the 1st Exam. They're at the Forest of Death with Anko Mitarashi, the next procter. She makes them all sign a waver. The Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon show up and demand interviews. They start with Naruto. He tells them how great he is, and then the kids tell him to tell about the other guys. Konohamaru says that the whole article can't be about Naruto. So Naruto talks about Team 7. He says that Sasuke is weak and cocky and Sakura secretly has a crush on Naruto. Sakura whacks him on the head and calls him a liar. Then the young reporters move on to Sasuke. He says that he finds Naruto weak and annoying, but strong at times and Sakura beautiful and someone he would like to marry. (Huh, I wish!) After Sasuke comes Sakura. She reavels her crush on him. (Like everyone didn't already know anyway.....) After that, Konohamaru and his gang leave. The End. Now get outta here and stop looking at me! I do not have a problem!!!!! (Other than my unhealthy obsession with Shigure Sohma.....)
  • La serie puede vivir sin este capitulo, pero todos las series de accion tienen algun episodio cómico, asique por mi esta bien...

Para mi, no es para nada un mal episodio, de lo contrario, refleja perfectamente el lado cómico de Naruto, y las series de anime nos siguen demostrando como se puede combinar buena comedia con un argumento excelente, acción y aventura.
    No le puse mas puntaje, porque en cuanto al hilo argumental no avanza, para la trama es completamente innescesario, y podes perderte este capitulo sin remordimiento, pero sigue siendo entretenido y si sos un seguidor de Naruto tiene que gustarte.

La cagada es, como ya se ha comentado, la censura y el doblaje (especialmente el estadounidense, es malisimo). Pero fuera de eso, Naruto es un anime ejemplar y si no te gusta, no sos un forro.
  • i thought it was very funny......especially the way team 7 told about themselves

the konohamaru ninja gang trys to sneak up on naruto in a square shaped box. then naruto tell them that there is no such thing as a square rock. so they start interviewing people like naruto, sasuke, and sakura. they each told a bunch of funny stories. so yeah, it was funny.
  • 3 Words L O L

The Funniest Episode Ever I LOVE This Episode ! ! Believe It Proof That Sasuke Has (Sort of)Has Feelings for Sakura Believe It It Is So LOL Material Believe It I Laughed Believe It It Even Immpressed myself and i am not easily immpressed Believe It The Funniest Episode Ever Believe It Its Mostly Flashbacks Believe it But The 2nd Appearence of square rocks Believe It Moegi Is So Dumb Believe It Isn't She Like Three Years Old Believe It SASUSAKU 4EvR If I Was In The Interview I Would Be Animated Witch Would Be So Cool Believe It
  • no point in watching, but still its entertaining

6.3
    Konohamaru arrived before the second stage of the chunnin to ask questions to the genin and the exam proctor. He merely asks stupid questions like "what's it like" and other pointless questions, for the academy's newspaper. Naruto thinks this whole thing is about him, but its not, Sasuke insults him, yada, yada. But finnaly at the end the gates open and the second stage of the chunnin exams are starting. So this episode isn't to good, nothing happened. The best part was the end when Konohamaru leave and they tell about the next episode, where finnaly the second stage is starting.
  • Filler

4.3
    This is a filler episode it was the first horrible episode for Naruto. That stupid brat Konahamaru is back. He is intervieing Naruto and his team. This can be better. This episode was really unessecery to the series. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . But later in episodes start getting bad. In episodes 135-220 are the worst episodes. Don't watch this one. A complete waste of time. Fillers are hated by the many users that watch Naruto. I will give this episode a 4.3/10 it is really poor.
  • a stupid young ninja (konohamuru) interviews his idols (ninja in the chuunin exams) in a boring sleepfest

A complete and utter disgrace. I can't believe i waited a whole week for this T H I S R E A L L Y U P S E T S M E! I T W A S A P L O Y U S E D T O K I L L T I M E. I H O P E T H E R E I S N E V E R A N O T H E R E P I S O D E L I K E T H I S ! ! ! !
  • Not much happens in this episode

7.8
    Naruto and his team are gearing up to enter the Forest of Death when they are stopped by Konohamaru and his new friends, Moegi and Udon. They have apparently been sent by Konoha's village newspaper to interview some Konoha Chunin examinees. They start by interviewing Naruto, who tells them about some of their D-rank missions, as well as his opinions on Sasuke (weak and cocky) and Sakura (secretly has a crush on him, which earns a whack from Sakura). They then move on to Sasuke, who recounts the same thing. He finds Naruto weak and annoying, but can be very strong at times. Sakura confides her crush on Sasuke The team also talks about others that they've seen, such as Team Baki (Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro), Team Guy (Rock Lee, Neji, and Tenten), and others. Finally, the group leaves, with the makings of a good story.
  • Constant flash backs of things that happened in previous episodes.

7.1
    Nothing really happened in this episode except constant flashbacks of random things in previopus episodes. it wasn't bad but its way from the top. Naruto keeps screwing up in the flash backs which is pretty funny. Most of the point of this episode is to make sure everyone knows whats going on, in other words its a catch-up epiosde. Since its a catch-up episode you can't really expect it to be that good. The whole reason its a catch up epiosde is because naruto started the show early and Kakashi was late with the tape of the new episode. Its not really bad but you know it wasn't really good.
  • Wake me up when it's done...

6.7
    Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon, are doing an interview for their school paper, and decide to interview none other than Naruto! They ask Sakura and Sasuke as well on what has happened since becoming a ninja. While this episode did provide some comedy, it doesn't change the fact that it's a recap episode, and unless they're as well done as The Twelve Kingdoms review episodes, recaps are most of the time, boring, unless you missed an episode and are in need of some explaining. And they even started off the episode with a familiar scene in the three camouflaging themselves in a square rock with two holes, on the grass. I have to admit, Naruto pointing that out was pretty funny, but one line can't save an entire episode.
  • a very good episode no action but very good because it was very funny and it had sort of a comedy because this had no action and comedy shows don't have no comedy but anyway if you are a true naruto fan you got to see this very funny episode.

this was a funny episode every time a see a show that has a flashback episode i hate it but the only part i did not like about this episode is that i did not have any action in it and i love action with all my heart!! there was sasuke naruto and sakura that told kohomaruaru the flash back out of all those people who did the flashback i liked narutothe most because it was longer then the rest then was sasuke sasuke was alittle funny then it was sakura i hated sakura because t was little and boring but i wish kakashi did a flashback maby it would have been very funny.
  • To me the most funniest episode show ever.This one made me laughed.

Kohamaru and his two friends come visit before the forest of death exam begin.For an interview for the newspaper.However all these interview is an recap episode from 1-25 I think.Now this is an pretty funny episode.Even though it was bit pointless.I liked the part where Sasuke mocks Naruto,making him mad.
  • I guess this was a filler episode since some people said it was. It was just about naruto and the gang doing some report for a newspaper. It was kind of funny that sausake making fun of naruto's catch pharse "Belive it". IT was ok ... don't know what say.

This episode was mainly about naruto and the other genin be interviewed by konohamaru. They were explaining stuff about well like chakara and jutsus and some other stuff. It was kind of funny that sasuke made fun of naruto's catch phrase " Belive It" other than that this episode was ok. It did explain one thing i was wondering about though.
  • It was an okay episode.

For a flashback/filler episode, it wasn\'t all that bad. I have seen much worse than this. Konohamaru came to interview Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. He interviews Naruto first and all he talks about himself and how he is so much better than Sasuke. Then, he interview Sasuke who talks about how much of a loser Naruto is. Finally, he interviews Sakura who talks about everyone in the squad, including Kakashi. All in all, it was okay episode, although they could have done better for a season finale.
  • A flashback episode.

This was really a flashback episode so if you missed it iit wasn't really important.
    Well Naruto was being interviewd because Konohamuro tough he was the best ninja so he was talking all about himself only meantioning Sasuke and Sakura for some brief moments.I guess this was a good episode for a flashback.
  • just a bunch of flash backs

7.2
    this episode was just a bunch of flash backs
    this is an episode that you may hate but
    I think its okay its not a really good
    episode I don't know why some people
    gives it such high score if you missed it
    don't worry tou did not miss much trust me
  • An interview with the ninjas by Konohamaru and his friends.

This episode was not that bad but it was not that good either. This episode was all about flashbacks. Konohamaru goes to interview people. This episode was kind of funny. The funny parts were when Sasuke was immitating Naruto saying, "Believe it". It was also when Naruto kept saying that Sakura likes him.
< 1 2