Naruto

Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jul 29, 2006 on TV Tokyo

• Naruto vs Kiba continues as we get some revealing announcements.

As I said, this is a fine example of the greatness Naruto has achieved. The show is awesome and so is the main carachter: Naruto, of course.
    In my opinion, Naruto vs Kiba was an example of the excitement we feel when we're watching Naruto. We never know what's the next thing they're going to do, the next move they're going to make. Kiba was all right and his moves were very impressive but Naruto resisted all his attacks and when was needed he applied one new move. Uzumaki Naruto Combo! The episode was very good and we learn that Hinata is loving Naruto more and more. My only question is: What will happen in the next episode?!
  • Naruto wins and Kiba's defeated

Well, when Naruto was pushed to his limit by Kiba and Akamaru's surprise attack, Naruto fights back. He finds a move that might stall some time. Who could've known that Naruto had gotten so smart. Naruto transforms into Kiba and then says to Kiba that he insulted Naruto's dream. The transformation was great. Now Kiba can't tell which one's Akamaru. Kiba punched Naruto and then Naruto transforms into Akamaru. That was one smart move. All the arena was shocked. The last move, I give credit to Kiba because he won't give Naruto time. In the end, the fart was so bad and it killed Kiba's smell. The shadow clone was genius. In the end, the next battle was Hinata vs. Neji
  • Naruto bounces back and surprise ending.

• The end of the match between Naruto and Kiba.

Kiba and Akamaru have hit Naruto pretty hard already in the match, but Naruto still gets up and challenges Kiba. Kiba decides that now is the time to end the match and he throws more smoke bombs and he and Akamaru perform the Fang Over Fang jutsu. Naruto has a hard time seeing them in the smoke and dodges most of their attacks. Kiba and Akamaru charge again and Naruto figures out what he needs to do. Naruto changes into Kiba to confuse him. Kiba sniffs out Naruto and punches him. But the fake Kiba transforms into Akamaru and Kiba punches the other fake Kiba. This one also changes into Akamaru.....
  • this is what makes it so exciting.

this is exactly why i loved the show...it's so funny in the start but as you further up to shippunden.....naruto is basically not as funny as in these episodes..it just makes you wish he didn't grow so fast. really they neeed to make the other episodes as funny as this i mean come on....these kind of episodes make him want to work hardeer than before to prove himself...in the other episodes he doesn't look like he's trying as much to train...though it is good to watch older episodes to remind yourself of the great funny times in a particular series. watch the show it'll make you laugh your heart out.
  • Pwnt?

Well Naruto is Naruto when it comes to making a big move, either he messes it up, makes a good choice or acts impulsively. Naruto's impulsiveness to his penultimate move made a disadvantage so he won. I thought that Naruto was finally becoming serious and yet I was wrong. He can be so impulsive sometimes. Sometimes it leads to bad things to happen and also good things. Its a fifty fifty chance. Overall, this episode was good because Naruto won, people don't think of him as weak but still his impulsiveness really makes a difference. A good episode this was. Naruto also managed to surprise Kiba with his last move.
  • Narutos new secret technique.

As Naruto and Kiba battle continues Kiba throws smoke bombs at Naruto and hits him with some quick shots. Naruto must find a way to counter attack. Naruto than transforms into Kiba. Everyone thinks this is a good idea but Kiba has a way around it he can smell Naruto. He than hits one of the Kibas and it transforms into Akamaru. Kiba than hits the another Kiba and that too transforms into Akamaru. Then Naruto revels himself and hits Kiba. Naruto than tells Kiba that he will defeat him with his new technique. Before Naruto can get it off Kiba uses his speed to attack him. Naruto cant gather enough chakra before Kiba hits him. When Kiba is about to end the match Naruto farts on him and disrupts Kiba smell which slows him down and allows Naruto to gather enough chakra to summon his new technique the Naruto barrage which makes Naruto the winner.
  • Akamaru and Kiba battle with Naruto ends.

• YAY! THE ORANGE IDIOT WINS!!!!!

Kiba and Naruto are still fighting. Kiba uses a smokescreen, which Naruto takes advantage off and transforms into Kiba too. The smoke clears, and there are three Kibas! As if one wasn't enough! Now no one knows who is who. Kiba knows he's the real Kiba, but sin't sure which one's Akamaru and which one's Naruto. Kiba takes a guess, and punches one. He accidently hit Akamaru. Naruto is standing there, and Kiba comes up behind him. It looks like he's gonna poke him in the butt, and Naruto farts in his face. Everyone looks like this: T_T Kurenai points out that since Kiba's sense of smell is magnified 10 times, the fart smells super bad. Kiba is immobilized by the smell, and Naruto uses a move on him he learned from watching Sasuke, only he changed the name. Naruto wins.
  • i have not seen this episode yet but i will on monday this episode sound like a blast.

i have not seen this episode yet but i will on monday this episode sound like a blast. i cant wait to see it i'm so excited even i have not see this episode but read about it, it sounds so cool i cant wait for it to show on cartoon network monday .
  • Naruto vs. Kiba part II

It's the second half of Naruto's battle with Kiba and Kiba will be in for a surprise when Naruto does the new move he's just come up with.

Using a very clever way to trick Kiba, Naruto transformed into Kiba. Kiba was able to track down the real Naruto using his nose, but Naruto transformed into Akamaru after getting knocked down, causing Kiba to panic and knock Akamaru unconscious.

Naruto announces that he has a new move, but Kiba gives Naruto no opportunity to execute it: Kiba is too fast. This is drastically changed when Naruto accidentally farts in Kiba's face. Since Kiba's sense of smell was magnified 1,000 times, this fart really nauseates Kiba. Naruto then performs his "new" move: it is similar to the Lion Combo, but it is slightly altered and uses 4 Kage Bunshins to kick the opponent up.

After the real Naruto kicks Kiba, crashing him into the floor, Kiba is knocked unconscious, and Naruto wins the match.
  • This episode has Kiba and Naruto fighting each other in the Chunnin exam. Naruto says hes going to launch his special technique can he launch it?

This is one of the best episodes ever because Kiba is fighting and you get to see more about his past. This episode starts out with Kiba having the upper hand in the battle then Naruto says he's going to launch his secret technique Kiba doesnt let him and hits him while hes trying to perform it. Kiba then comes in back of Naruto, then all of a sudden Naruto farts in front of Kiba, since Kiba senses were heightened it smelled worst to him then it would usually. This gives Naruto the chance to do his Naruto Uzimaki Barrage this makes Kiba unable to battle thus Naruto wins.I think Kiba shouldve won but Naruto persisted and beat him.
  • Can Naruto unleash his secert weapon will Kiba and Akumaru give him a chance...A review from an Artist.

Naruto keeps tring to realese his secert weapon. But Kiba and Arumaru won't let him. Kiba and Arumaru are constantly battling Naruto and look exactly the same they keep doing reallt good moves but Naruto found out how to stump them. Naruto decided to unleash his plan in the middle of it he lets a big one rip. It halts Kiba and Arumaru because they have super smell. Naruto kicks him up and beats him down so Naruto can beat Kiba and Arumaru As he is leaving he is stopped by Hinata and she gives him some healing ointment generously. This is my masterpeice.
  • Kiba should have won...

Naruto, with his will of becoming the Hokage, endures both Akamaru and Kiba's attacks. Though he uses their combo to his advantage by transforming into Kiba during the smokescreen. Kiba used his sense of smell to take out Naruto, but it turned out to be Akamaru. He then hits the other, but that also turns out to be Akamaru! The first one he hit transforms back into Naruto, who gets him from behind. Now it's a one on one battle. Naruto tries executing his trump card, but Kiba was much too fast for his opponent to even initiate a seal! Naruto was left on the defensive the whole time, until one time, when Kiba gets up close to Naruto, he smells his fart. He was immensely distracted because of his sense of smell that was amplified 1000x. Naruto then executes his combo, which is a taijutsu combo attack that uses him, along with four other shadow replications. Naruto wins.

I didn't think Kiba would be this strong. You might as well give him the title chuunin now, because there's no doubt he's capable of such responsibilities. He had the speed, the strength, and to think he was afraid of facing against Shino. Though this episode was pretty dragged out. Really, most of the fights up until now in this preliminary round could all fit in half an episode's time with the exception of Sakura and Ino's (due to flashbacks), Kin and Shikamaru, and Tsurugi and Kankurou (since they already fit half an episode's time). Sure, Naruto thinking up that plan to jupe Kiba was smart, but explaining it through Sakura's perspective was pointless, since I think we all got what has occured in the past couple minutes even without it. Though that fart was pretty funny, and Naruto's combo was pretty intriguing. Just the fluidy and movements of all the shadow replications, along with how it was executed. Still, it could have been better if things were compressed.
  • This is one of the best episodes ever!

This episode is so totally awesome! Naruto's special move was so amazing! I knew he'd win, because the show is called "NARUTO"!!! This episode is still awesome, though. If you missed it, you missed out! This kind of action makes this show so great! -Note- Alot of people think Naruto copied his move from Sasuke. Yeah that's true, but Sasuke copied from Rock Lee. (Rock Lee is awesome) That's basically it.... ignore the rest. 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
  • This could be one of the first turning points for Naruto.

This could be considered one of the first turning points for Naruto. Before this episode, a majority of the characters, except for Kakashi, Hinata, Sakura, 3rd Hokage, and Sasuke, thought Naruto was still weak and pathetic. He proved them all wrong. As the fight continued, you could see that they started to gain a little respect for Naruto because he was unwilling to give up, and he showed them he was capable of fighting and some strategy. I thought it was extremely funny that Naruto farted in Kiba's face, but it was Kiba's fault for breaking Naruto's concentration. Kiba sort of deserved that because it showed the bad side to having too many animal like traits (specifically hieghtened smell) and the how badly he treated Naruto before this. My favorite part was when Naruto finally used his new move to knock Kiba out. It was at that moment that everyone started to think of Naruto differently and started to respect him more. Naruto gains some more friends because you will later see that he interacts with them with less tension between them and a friendly mood. Now more people from his own village see that Naruto isn't all bark and no bite.
  • The final conclusion.Even though it seemed liked Kiba was winning.Naruto didn't want to face defeat.Sakura is root Naruto to do it.Naruto decide to give Kiba the ultemite attacked.He surprise Kiba by copying by being Kiba,to confused him with his dog.

The part 2 of Naruto VS Kiba! Man it was awsome! I mean at first I thought that Kiba was going to win.But in the end it was Naruto.First it felt Naruto felt that he was going to lose.But in the end,he didn't lose.He just defeated Kiba.My favorite part of the show.You see I saw in youtube the part where Naruto passes gas.I thought that C.N would cut the scene out.But they didn't! So yay for Naruto! I am glad he defeated Kiba.Altough Kiba was my favorite character.
  • Wow. Exciting conclusion to the Kiba vs. Naruto.

First of all for the people that read the Shonen Jump series: I read it) You'd know that Naruto'd win. Now why they'd edit the blood out * watches his kick Kiba to the ground in English again * Whoa. Then again without the blood, it'd make it look PAInful. But with the blood. Oh my gosh, that'd be BRUTAL!!!!
  • Naruto's new attack

Naruto ends suprising Kiba in this episode. Kiba gets more mad as Naruto keeps rising after his attacks. Naruto finally figures out a way to get into Kiba's head by using the transformation jutsu. When kiba uses the smoke bombs Naruto transform into Kiba. Kiba couldn't tell which one was Naruto. Kiba gets mad and tells Naruto it doesn't matter baecause his technique amplifies his smell 1000x. Kiba attacks only to find Akamaru on the floor. He then turns around and attacks the other Kiba and again kinds Akamaru. Turns out the first Kiba was Naruto who transformed into Akamaru.
  • basicall, naruto empresses everyone in his battle and revels his new move he made (sort of ripping it off saskus moves barrage thing during his battle.

this was a great episode. for once naryto actualy used his head and tricked kiba a few times. he also unleashes his new move \\\"naruto barrage\\\" and its a pretty good move but not a lot of attacks but it did put kiba down for the count and gave him victory. this was by far one of the best episodes of naruto i\\\'ve seen. i cant wait to see the battle of rock lee and Gaara to see his celiastal gates finally used. until then this episodew was decent enough so watch this one and if you missed it, then defintly watch it when its back on because yoou\\\'ll be amazed on what naruto deos.
  • Naruto is up against Kiba Inuzuka and akamaru his dog.He is loosing to Kiba and cannot get enough chakra to do his big jutsu and so when he accidentally farts he gets the upperhand and wins the match with a sasuke style move but with shadow clones.

This episode made me laugh so hard! Mostly in the part when Naruto farts by accident on kiba's face and since his nose was amplified by 1000x it smelled pretty bad. It was very smart of him to transform into kiba then into akamaru i didnt think he had enough brains for that. He definetly grew stronger there and he showed everyone that he wasnt the same boy he used to be.
  • It is a good episode how naruto uses a new move and it endes up knocking out kiba

The episode starts by kiba using a smoke grenade so naruto can't see then kiba keeps attacking him. Then narto turns into kiba when the smoke clears so kiba sees two kibas one naruto and one akamaru but kiba smeel is 100 times so he knows which one is naruto so he punches that one but naruto turns into akamuru before changing back to normal. So kiba puches the other kiba but it was akamaru then naruto says he will use a new move but kiba won't give him time to use it when kiba charges naruto farts in his face and the sameel is 100 times then naruto uuses the sasuke used in his fight.
  • It's the continuation of match seven of the third exam preliminaries: Naruto v.s. Kiba.

The seventh match coninues with Kiba and Akamaru using that tornado-like jutsu again, and Naruto stops it by transforming into Kiba. Kiba uses his heightened sense of smell to find Naruto, and is sucessful, but Naruto tricks Kiba by transforming into Akamaru instead of himself after he is hit, so he forgets about his sense of smell and attacks the other Kiba look-alike, and realizes when the jutsu wears off, he hit the real Akamaru. Naruto then returns to normal and tries to attempt his new attack, but Kiba keeps him from using it. Once Naruto is able to try to use it, he farts, and Kiba is right behind him. Kiba smells it, and because of his heightened smell, it smells worse to him than it would to Naruto. Naruto pulls off his new jutsu, the "Naruto Uzumaki Barrage" jutsu, when Kiba is recovering from the fart, and Naruto beats Kiba with the attack and Naruto is the victor of the seventh match.
  • what do u mean by summary?

I thought it was hilarious! I liked the part where Naruto farted in Kiba\'s face! And where Naruto tricked kiba into punching out Akamaru even though he\'s an adorable little puppy but it was still funny. I can\'t wait until I can see the episode in 3 weeks. I think Naruto is the funniest show I\'ve ever seen! It is really funny and I love the characters and stuff. It is my favorite television show. My favorite character is Hinata and I like the part where Naruto talks to her at the end because of that. g2g. Bye!
  • great

7.6
    Can't believe how naruto actually won this. Well the battle against Naruto and Kiba resumes and Kiba has the upper hand. Naruto says he has a new technuiqe that he is going to use to defeat Kiba, but one problem= Kiba won't give him time to use it. Pretty much through the episode Naruto dodges Kiba's attacks so he can use his technuiqe and when there is a moment when he is about to use it Kiba goes to attack him and Naruto farts and sence Kiba smell is amplified 1000 times he uh well... is a little busy and naruto has time to use his attack which is just the same attack Sauske used in his chuunin exam battle. Naruto wins and the next battle is Hinata vs Neji.

I found this episode boring in my opinoin and the only interesting parts were the begining and the end oh and the part where naruto defeats Kiba.
  • Kiba fights Naruto. This episode was really funny. I think the funniest part was when Naruto farts while he was concentrating. It is another great installment. Naruto wins the fight in this episode and people could not believe that. Hinata blushes in this

This episode was so funny! It made me laugh near the end. The reason why is because Naruto says that he would use a new move and he did but he also did something while concentrating. Naruto farts!! It made Kiba stop fighting because he smelt it. Seeing the look on every ones face was funny. After Naruto farted, he did his new move but the new move was a copy move that he saw Sasuke do. Naruto was losing in the beginning and later he won. The only reason why he won was because of that fart.
    Later on when Naruto wins, Hinata gives him and ointment and she was also blushing. That was a funny part because Hinata could barely speak.
    Naruto was very smart in this episode and people could not believe that he won. In the middle of the fight, he did the transforming jutsu and pretended to be Kiba. That made Kiba have to guess which one was Naruto. Kiba guessed it right but he thought he was wrong. While Kiba punched the fake (Naruto) Kiba, Naruto quickly transformed into Akumaru. That made Kiba think that the other Kiba was Naruto. So, he punched the other one. He saw two Akumarus. Naruto transformed back into himself and started to fight Kiba.
    It was stupid that Naruto did not know why Hianta gave the ointment to him. It is obvious that she likes him. He does not even know. Naruto was very weak and now he has gotten much stronger than before.
    I would like to see this episode again. It was a great installment. People should watch this episode at you tube if they have not watched it yet. They will find it very funny that Naruto farts when concentrating. I would give this episode a nine point six or something near nine point six.