Naruto

The ANBU Gives Up? Naruto's Recollection

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Sep 20, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• The investigation continues!

Naruto has been under interrogation to remember what Gennou had told him or what he was doing at the time. Finding out that Gennou didn't even like Ramen and why he was really there? I saw in the flashback that he had taken out the ramen from his mouth when he looks away after he acted surprised at Naruto finishing his bowl so quickly, that was a hint that I didn't catch on before.

We get a glimpse of Shibuki from the Hidden Waterfall Village, since the OVA. That was a nice cameo. This arc is turning out quite nice for a detective genre. I like how everyone tries to figure out what happened to the old man and the blueprints. Research, investigation, interrogation, recollection, tracing, etc. Pretty nice idea for this kind of Arc genre.
  • The ANBU try to get information from Naruto by hypnotizing him.

ANBU Black Ops show up as Naruto, Shikamaru, and Choji are discussing the investigation. They take Naruto and question him about the time he was talking to Gennou before the ANBU began to tail him. They use a special jutsu to put Naruto under a hypnotic state and begin to question him about Gennou. Naruto had first me him at Ichiraku's ramen shop. It seems that that is where Naruto would almost always meet Gennou. Gennou could never finish his ramen and would always give his to Naruto. He also showed Naruto a picture of a small boy about his age and said that he was his grandson, but ANBU knows that he did not have a grandson....
  • This just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

I didn't peek, so I really have no clue what the heck is going on. The Gennou who exploded himself and the Gennou that stole the blueprints are two different dudes!!! That much I have concluded. You'd think, considering how much time I used to spend watching Case Closed, I would be able to figure this out. I'm serious! Shortly after I stopped watching that show, my IQ went up like 7 points. But tht's been well over a year, so now my intellgence has dropped several points. I need to watch more detective anime... All I watch now are lovey dovey crap or acton cut 'em up stuff. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  • This was a very good episode!

Although it was a filler it was an amazin episode and the best filler I've seen so far, the 'konoha 11' gather a lot of information about how Gennou escaped, Tenten found out that he put explosives on the trees so it would be an explosion but he put ones on himself to get ANBU away, Ino found out that the courpse wasn't Gennou because his hands weren't the hands of a carpenter, and Hinata found out that the courpse had never used chakra before he died...

The ending of this episode really makes you want to know what happens next... I think I'll watch the next eppy now XD bye!!!!!!!!!!!
  • naruto is the most kickass anime i just wish there were more episodes out right now.

naruto is kickass this episode was a good ep i just hope soon enough he gets back to using the kyubi my favorite little demon. this series just getss better and better i just wish they had all of the eps right now in english. naruto is such a great series it makes u think how do they do it. the story is great and put together nicely. this episode is a good episode. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
  • Very Unique.

As ANBU starts to question Naruto about the old man, ANBU uses a technique to put Naruto in a trance to remember when he very first saw the man. Meanwhile, the rest of Kohana 11 were searching for clues. Sakura and Ino went to observe the old man body. Later, the gang finds out that The old man could have survived the explosion as well as the fact that the body wasn't the old man. The real question is What is that old man planing??
  • really gd.. love naruto

really really good filler, it makes u want
    to know wat happen in the next episode..
    i have to wait 6 days for that.. suprisingly
    really gd filler.. but i still wonder
    wen will naruto's fillers end? asking naruto to remember back his past will
    probably take forever for the ANBU, but with
    their special technique naruto was able to tell
    them wat happened.. shikamaru and his friends are working really hard.. i dont want to reveal things
    too much.. i really cant wait and really want to c wat happen in the next episode.. gd filler
    man.. very gd.. but for naruto's fans, u guys need
    to watch it.. thnk u :D