Naruto

The Bewildering Forest

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Unknown on TV Tokyo

• well naruto getting better sorry my review is late....

wow that was good episode not great but good now naruto trodoroki [the head guy of the ship] and guntetsu [the person who trodorki think is a bad guy but really a good guy] is lost in the woods and they are trying to get back and naruto was under attck naruto beat the bad guy and found out guntetsu was really a nice guy and they end the episode trdoroki tell the reason why he hates gutetsu now i am with naruto on this one i think he an ok guy too that he did not kill the kid in the fire well i know your wondering why i am really late well because its not easy finding naruto episode 210 in the america you can get it its hard to get well any way thank you for reading my reviews if you read them i will try to keep up any way over all naruto rules
  • Not much happening here.

5.8
    This episode is probably one of the more boring ones. Sure, Naruto uses rasengan a few times here, but it wasn't to exciting. Sakura and Lee still arn't much help to Naruto, ending up chasing after some Ninja kids.

Gantetsu has sort of gotten an alliance with Naruto, which actually isn't too much of a surprise because of how he was acting throughout this filler so far.

The kid ninja are very mysterious, though. I'm actually thinking that those kids are probably the kids that Gantetsu saved. (Yeah, I don't think he killed the captain's brother.)

Overall, this installment doesn't seem all to interesting. While a lot still needs to be filled in so far, this episode goes through doing part of it in a rather boring way.