Naruto

The Dark Creeping Clouds

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Apr 05, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Can we just end this stupid arc once and for all?

Just when I thought that I was going to be watching the start of a next filler arc, I find out that the Kurusoki family arc hasn't even finished yet, and guess what? It still hasn't! This has dragged on for way too long and nothing really great happened in this episode. And Karashi is just a weird character; he betrays everyone, you don't know who he really is and who he wants to side with. And honestly, you could really care less because who he sides with. The only reason why the score isn't any lower is because Rock Lee is awesome and the fighting in the beginning was pretty fun to watch.
  • Is Raiga really dead?

As Naruto, Neji, Lee, and Tenten return to the village, it seems that Karashi and the villagers are there to greet them. It turns out to be a trap set up by the Kuroski family. After the thugs cause a rock slid, they think they have defeated our heroes. But Naruto used his clones to fool the Kuroski family. The Kuroski's attack and defeat everyone, but once again they have been fooled. Naruto, Neji, Lee and Tenten attack and defeat the Kuroski's. Rock Lee takes reponsibility for Karashi and vows that Karashi will do right or Lee himself will punish him. In the meantime Ranmaru still thinks that Raiga may still be alive.
  • An exact repeat! But still good...

ARGH! We KNOW what happened in the Land of Waves! We don't need you to tell us again only with different people!!!!! But fortunatley, the Land of Waves Arc was good, and pretty much the base for the show, seeing as it was Team 7's first mission. Anywho, Raiga is seemingly dead, though Ranmaru, who has joined Naruto, Neji, Lee, and Tenten, sense that he is still alive. *rolls eyes* Naruto should know by now that you can't assume someone's dead unless you chop their head off. And even then sometimes you can't be certain with this anime! So now that Raiga is "dead" (he's not!), the villagers have turned on Karashi, the curry maker's son, for following him. Lee takes full responsibility for him, then Lee, Neji, Tenten, Naruto, Ranmaru, and Karashi all go back to Grandma Sancho's for some curry. Ranmaru is too nervous to eat, for he knows that Raiga is still alive. The boys and Tenten sense a storm coming, so everyone except Ranmaru and Karashi go outside to chop wood to protect the curry shop. Neji gets some bad vibes, so he tells Tenten (his GIRLFRIEND!!!) to go check on the two inside. She does, only to find them missing. Meanwhile, Ranmaru, who is a cripple, has convinced Karashi to carry him to where Raiga was buried in the land slide, and that's all folks!
  • Again, it was ok.

Yeah it was ok. I liked the beggining the most, because of the whole ambush thing with Karasu and how they clearly avoided the whole coincidence altogether. Very nice. The rest was pretty much the same with the talking and everything and the ending was pretty suspenseful. I wish Lee could've let the villagers like kill Karasu or torture him or something he really deserves it. It's bad that still he's all evil I hope that after the next episode or the one after everyone hates him and he dies or something lol so yeah that's my review. 100 words!
  • Average episode.

I kinda hated this episode a tad bit because Ranmaru and Karashi double crossed Naruto and gang. And Raiga came back to life. But it was funny when Karashi had to eat the punishment curry. Now i dont blame Neji for not trusting that kid. Sadly Ranmaru doesnt know any better.