Naruto

The Death Of Naruto

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM May 10, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• As the episode notes say, this episode was very misleading. However, it truly was a thrilling episode as we see some new modified jutsu, and see the mystery unfold.

I was right next to Tenten for the entire episode up to the end, as my answers to the mysteries were constantly changed and jostled around. Just seeing the name made my heart leap, and it did another jump as the story unfolded. I loved this episode regardless of the misleading title.

Kakashi was a wonderful addition to the story and his fight sequence with the wandering ninja was thrilling. I loved seeing the modified jutsu and it's comparison to Gaara's.

Naruto, too, seemed to be at the peak of his character, as of yet,--in this episode and the one before this one--as he uncovered (although at times by mistake) the mystery surrounding Noroimusha and it's abilities and turned the tables.

From reading the title, and having Kakashi, Tenten, and Neji disguising themselves as monkeys, to the Noroimusha (of this episode anyways) uncovering his mask, this was an absolutely fabulous episode that has me wishing for the next one.