Naruto

The Leaf's Handsome Devil!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Dec 15, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• Sake!

I found a website that called it sake instead of elixir! Go to watchcartoononline . com and watch player 1. I believe that for the first 15 minutes, give or take a few cause I can't remember, Tsunade calls it elixir, but after that, Guy calls it sake and calls the drunken fist rather than the loopy fist.

Maybe it was player 2 that used the "for kids" version and player 1 was the uncut... either way, watch player 1.
  • I love alcohol

Now we get introduced to one of the more premiere fights in the entire anime, Rock Lee vs. Kimimaro. It was about time too, it was getting pretty tiring seeing Naruto getting his ass handed to him by Kimimaro. Plus the whole thing with Gai explaining to Tsunade that Rock Lee is a natural drunken fist just made the whole episode that much more fun to watch. What I didn't like though is how the whole suspense of waiting to hear what Gai had to say about Lee killed it. I swear for ten minutes I'm just saying to myself "Just ****ing say it already," it was pretty obvious what it was too with the whole sake.
  • Rock Lee returns!!!!!!!

Naruto's clones keep getting decimated by Kimimaru's attacks. No matter how hard he tries, he cannot get a hit on Kimimaru. Shikamaru has trapped Tayuya with his Shadow juutsu and is attempting to finish her off, but is having difficulty. Kiba has eluded Sakon/Ukon and is attempting to heal his wounds when he senses three others and takes to the river again to avoid them. In the meantime Sasuke has emerged from the casket. Naruto tries to talk to him, but Sasuke only laughs a weird laugh and takes off. Naruto, having been distracted by Sasuke, is about to receive a fatal blow from Kimimaru when Kimimaru is knocked back. It seems as if Rock Lee has entered the fray.....
  • Loopy Fist? wtf?!

What goes on in this episode of Naruto is as Naruto starts getting frustrated with his lack of progress, Sasuke's cursed seal finally reaches it second level, allowing him to exit his coffin and go on ahead. Kimimaro prevents Naruto from going after him, though the arrival of the newly recovered Rock Lee forces him to let Naruto go. Lee and Kimimaro begin exchanging blows, though Kimimaro's unique control over his bones makes things difficult for Lee. Soon after the fight begins, Lee asks for a timeout so that he can take his medicine. Kimimaro agrees, and Lee drinks the contents of his medicine bottle. Because Lee grabbed sake instead of medicine when he set out to help the retrieval team, Lee is immediately intoxicated, and attacks Kimimaro in a drunken frenzy. Another awesome episode. Thunder was here!!!
  • Naruto's battle continued. Saskuke got out but would not talk to Naruto then Rock lee came and Drank his Elixur.

This episode was good. I like watching the dub I think they do a good job but Loppy fist!? It's not like they never mention alchol on the English version. LIke when Jirya told naruto about the 3 prohibiton he said alchol. If they want the show to be aimed at kids don't have Naruto use the Sexy justu and use the word pervert. Other than that it was a good episode. I would have called it the Tispy Fist. I was surprised they edited so much in this episode because Viz. dosen't really edit Naruto that much. At least it will be on the uncut DVD's
  • I am extreamly disapoined

I am only disapointed with the censorship of this episode. Yes Lee drinks sake instead of medicine, but the result is a real fighting style. The fact that his teacher even says, hes a natural "drunken boxer" should be a clue. Lee is a unique bruce lee wanabe character and as such should be allowed to display his own fighting style, not "loopy fighting" as it was censored to be. I admit you have children who watch this show, but even DBZ had an episode about beer and how its not good for you. Look censorship is good but not when it impacts the aspect of the show, and changes the storyline enough to disapoint true Narto fans. This is why I prefer the uncensored Japan version. Way to go toonami for disapointing the fans again. I'd almost be tempted to recommend a full japan show, no censor and no american voices just sub title the thing and let it run. But yes, cursing and mention of alchol would get through... Hmmm...sounds like adult swim to me...
  • O_o I think Sasuke's lost it...

Yeah, Sasuke's officially lost his mind. Did you see the way he laughed histarically when he busted out of his coffin? The guy's a looney! He's starting to remind me of Light from Death Note, but he only laughs like that when he kills people >_>... Anyway, Naruto is still taking on Kimimaro with no luck at all. Sasuke finally reaches CS2, which allows him to break out of his coffin and he laughs like a crazy person as mentioned before. Naruto tries to go after him, but Kimimaro stops him. Then Lee shows up to stall Kimimaro, allowing Naruto to go after his BFF. Lee and Kimimaro do battle, then Lee asks to stop because he has to take his medicine at a certain time. WTF?!? Who just randomly asks to stop a battle so he can take his MEDICINE?!? I'm surprised Kimimaro agreed to it! WHat's the ninja world coming to? T_T Anyway, meanwhile, Guy arrives back from his mission and begs Tsunade to tell him how Lee's surgery went. She said all was well, and then some Jonin burts in saying that Lee's disappeared, and Tsunade puts two and two together (and comes up with 4!:P) and figures out that Lee has gone to join the Sasuke Retrieval Squad. And it also turns out that Lee accidently grabbed Tsunade's sake instead of his medicine and he gets drunk. I was kinda ticked that they changed the name of it to "Loopy Fist" instead of "Drunken Fist" like it is in the subbed version. You see, this is EXACTLY why Naruto needs to be on Adult Swim! They're not afraid to say booze!
  • Rock Lee returns!

Naruto is still struggling against Kimimaro until suddenly someone appears: Rock Lee! Anyway, Shikamaru uses his Shadow Strangle Jutsu to try and finish off Tayuya before he runs our of chakra, but in her new form, she is much more powerful. She uses her flute to cast a genjutsu on Shikamaru, and although it looks as if it worked, Shikamaru had everything planned out. To escape the genjutsu, Shikamaru uses his shadow to break his finger, then he catches Tayuya with his Shadow jutsu once more and tries to finish her off, but she's too powerful. Also, Sasuke emerges from the barrel and runs off, and Rock Lee tells Naruto to chase after him, so he does so. Rock Lee fights Kimimaro. Gai returns to Konoha and is worried about how the surgery went, but Tsunade tells him the good news, but then they get the bad news that Lee is missing. They go to his room and see that he took some elixer that Tsunade had left in there instead of his medicine. This is bad. Gai tells them that Lee goes crazy when he drinks some elixer! Sure enough, its time for Lee to take his medicine and he asks Kimimaro to stop for a moment, and he does so. Lee takes the elixer and goes crazy, acting as if he were drunk. Well, in the dub they didn't say he was drunk, but he was in the original verion. Anyway, Lee is becoming more powerful now that he is drunk. Good episode.
  • HOT!

this episode was hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot! it showed rock lee when he drank sake instead of his medicine he mistook tsunades sake for his medicine. he became drunk and was about to kick kimimaros ass. but naruto was fighting kimimaro before rock lee came then naruto went after sasuke. anyway this episode was cool. but next episode after this one is when lee kicks kimimaros ass and then kimimaro kicks lee's ass. that battle is hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot.

thank you very much in advance.

love, your very best friend dannihm