Naruto

The Missed Target

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Sep 20, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Part 3 of the Investigation

As it seems, Gennou tricked everyone into leaving themselves defenseless. Most of the ninja are waiting for a battle that does not seem to happen at all. Leaving the village without their arms. The ANBU are tricked easily. Now it's down to the 11 oh I mean 12! Sorry Akamaru! D:

I loved this episode as it really starts to open up the mystery and puzzle that this old man had set up. They uncovered the truth of the what the blueprints were used for. A plan to destroy the leaf under their noses, without warning, except a soundless strike from the unaware academy students who're just playing and training! Now that's one heck of a bomb plan! This episode as well as this Arc continues to amuse me and I love it!

This Arc is worth watching if you like detective-type stuff. Like a murder mystery or a bomb threat, or something that tickles your brain as you watch and try to follow what's going on and solve the mystery on your own. As that's what these kinds of books and shows try to do with its viewers/readers.