Naruto

The Remembered Lullaby

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jun 28, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• An awesome episode.

This episode was great especially how Neji found that leader of the Star Village maybe is hiding something that sounds really exciting. Naruto as always has a BIG mouth and talks alot which is really cool about him. The best about this episode was when Naruto came into there training room and the girl started to attack him. She later said that she fell on her butt that was really funny she also squished the jelly snacks that was funny also and I liked too. This episode was great and I enjoyed it ALOT and it was also excitins and it deserves a perfect 10/10.
  • Finally! I was getting tired of that gay theme song. And my mom still thinks she knows more about anime than I do!

My mom thinks she's an anime expert, but the only anime she ever watches is Avatar and Hamtaro. So I'm sitting on the couch in the dark in the sunroom watching this episode of Naruto, when I'm supposed to be packing for our vacation tomorrow, and she walks in and says, "Oh, Death Note!" I think she assumed that because I make a big deal about only watching Death Note in the dark. So I looked at her and said, "No, Naruto." Mom's seen Naruto before! She knows who he, Sasuke, Kiba, and Sakura are, but other than that, she's pretty clueless. So then she starts going on about Death Note, which she's never even seen, save for the characters on my T-shirt. So I just tuned her out and kept watching. ... I don't really know what to say about this episode. It's sort of like the one with the ghost, but with different people in a different village. Well, catch ya later! ;)
  • Oh man...

*sigh* looks like this arc is on another downward spiral into mediocrity like all the other filler arcs in this long and dreaded filler season. It just bewilders me how people can actually grow to like stuff like this. It is just so terrible! Nothing makes sense and the stories are just so fragmented with flaws and holes that you'd think the storyboard is headed by a bunch of elementary school kids. It just makes no sense how the star village hires shinobi from the leaf village and then are doing their best to get rid of them. And whatever little fighting there was in this episode sucked. Please be done by next episode!
  • The star is stolen.

The thief gets away with the star, but Sumaru recognizes the jutsu that the thief uses. They report what happened to the substitute Hoshikage. He seems alarmed at first by what Sumaru tells him. Neji notices something is amiss. After the meeting Neji tells Tenten and Lee to follow the Hoshikage around while he scouts around the village. Naruto asks what he should do and Neji tells him to follow Sumaru. Naruto follow Sumaru until he tells Naruto to go check on the other Star ninja that were ambushed when the star was stolen. When Naruto enters the building he is attacked by...
  • Nothing happened....

7.8

p.s This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck

Hopefully this filler arc picks up somehow, cause I still think it is one of the stuider ones. O well Naruto Shippuden will make it all up :) I hope
  • Mystery gets deeper.

The whole mystery gets deeper. We find out why Sumaru is so Sasuke like (in a way, and kind of Naruto like to). His song, I thought it was ok. I mean why does everyone think it was so touching? Seriously people. Oh no don't pair Naruto with another filler girl! It's Hokuto, and she sits on food and then eats it! Oh my, how dainty. Or not. Oh my gosh I loved the part where Tenten and Lee were using "Ninja Shadowing Technique" oh my gosh that made me laugh so hard it kind of reminded me of what Konohamaru always does except funnier! So it was a great episode, not the best still.
  • New opening. Sumaru's story.

Flow makes some good anime openings. From Eureka 7 to Naruto. Enough about that. This episode is a filler but the mystery gets deeper. Does Sumaru have anything to do with the star? I thought i found a new ship Naruto/Hokuto but she treats food badly. :P You dont sit on it you eat it.
  • This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck

1.3
    This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck This episode sucks this season sucks and pretty much all of these fillers suck Do u catch m drift now I hate these fillers I hope they will end soon and continue with the real series since I cannot wait for Naruto Shippuden any way thats all i have to say.

• Sad Story with a great song!

Why is the summer star red?
    Last night, I had a sad dream.
    I was crying and talking, with red eyes.
    Why has the summer star last it's way?
    I know such childish stories.
    That's why I have such sad dreams.
    Beautiful song! Sumaru and Natsuhi were separated when Sumaru was a baby. This song and Sumaru's story made me cry.