Naruto

The Remembered Lullaby

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jun 28, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• Finally! I was getting tired of that gay theme song. And my mom still thinks she knows more about anime than I do!

My mom thinks she's an anime expert, but the only anime she ever watches is Avatar and Hamtaro. So I'm sitting on the couch in the dark in the sunroom watching this episode of Naruto, when I'm supposed to be packing for our vacation tomorrow, and she walks in and says, "Oh, Death Note!" I think she assumed that because I make a big deal about only watching Death Note in the dark. So I looked at her and said, "No, Naruto." Mom's seen Naruto before! She knows who he, Sasuke, Kiba, and Sakura are, but other than that, she's pretty clueless. So then she starts going on about Death Note, which she's never even seen, save for the characters on my T-shirt. So I just tuned her out and kept watching. ... I don't really know what to say about this episode. It's sort of like the one with the ghost, but with different people in a different village. Well, catch ya later! ;)