Naruto

The Sand Shinobi: Allies of the Leaf

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Dec 22, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• The Sand steal the show, frighteningly too.

With the Sound ninja already weakened, it didn't take much for the Sand to clean up. Even though it was relatively easy for them, how they fought was pretty entertaining, most in particular is Kankuro. It is always fun watching different ninjas develop different fighting styles combined with different weapons, Kankuro's two set dummy was really well thought out, one to contain the enemy and the other for offensive purposes. Temari seems very overpowered though, possibly already chuunin status, high powered winds that can literally cut through a forest, definitely above genin level. Though the best part is that they left the best for last, Gaara vs. Kimimaro.
  • The sand village are back and alled with the leaf village

Just when it appears to be the end for those still fighting the Sound ninja, the three Sand siblings arrive to save the day. Gaara saves Rock Lee, Kankuro saves Kiba, and Temari saves Shikamaru. With a strike of one of temati's jutsu tayuya dies with crow and the black ant Sakon dies and here starts the battle with gaara and Kimimaru who was fighting naruto then was fighting rock lee and now is fighting Gaara. Here The shinobi of the sand are back but on the side of konoha and they explain that they didnt want to fight konoha it was an order as was this one. This episode was great so much action and suspence.
  • The Sand Village is now allied with the Leaf Village.

Just as it looks like it is the end for Shikamaru, Lee, and Kiba the Sand Genin (Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro) step in and block the fatal attacks by the Sound Ninjas. It seems that Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro were ordered to help Shikamaru, Lee, and Kiba by The Hokage. Kankuro is able to get Sakon/Ukon to fall for his puppets trap and defeat them. Temari is able to defeat Tayuya with her long range wind attacks. Tayuya is crushed between tree trunks from the attack. The episode ends with Rock Lee and Gaara facing off against Kimimaru. This is exciting stuff!!!!!!!!!!
  • the best episode yet!!!!!!!

ok last eipsode we saw that Gaara and the other sand sinobi came back. it was awsome!!!!!!!!! well Gaara saves Lee, Kankuro saves Dog boy, and Tamari saves Shikumaru! they are going to fight them. but gaara's fight doesn't start until next episode. well the flute player got hit with the wind attack and huge branches hit her hard. and Kankuro had trapped the sound ninja inside something and send knifes through it. this was a good episode. also saske won't listen to naruto. but i know gaara is going to send pain and suffering on the next episode can't wait until next episode!
  • The Sand Return!

What goes down in this totally awesome episode of Naruto is the arrival of the Sand ninja surprises the Konoha retrieval team and the Sound Four. Although the Konoha ninja ask their saviors to flee, each refuses, having been asked to come to help by Tsunade. Even receded from their cursed-seal state, Sakon and Ukon ridicule Kankuro and his puppet, but the latter is soon able to trap both in a second of his puppets and kill them. With Temari's arrival, Tayuya escapes to the surrounding trees for cover, though Temari's fan cuts through the forest, eliminating Tayuya with ease. It was totally awesome like I said at the beginning of the review and Temari was super hot in this episode. Thunder was here!!!
  • The calvary/Sand arrive! Dun dun dun dun dun dun.....

Well, Lee, Kiba, Akamaru, and Shikamaru are about to get murdered. But then, who else should arrive but the Sand Siblings! Kankuro goes to Kiba and Akamaru and trabs Sakon and Ukon in a barrel and commands his puppets to stab it. They do, and a blood curdling scream emits from inside, then all is silent. I about threw up at that part. I never did handle screams of agony well. And Sakon and Ukon die. Temari goes to Shikamaru and uses her giant ferrit (pardon my spelling, I can't remember how to spell it right) who has a corn scythe thingy, similar to the ones on Children of the Corn. I think it's called a sicle. Anyway, it cuts down all the tress and crushes Tayuya, the last survivor of the Sound 4 who kidnapped Sasuke. Gaara goes to Lee, and manages to hold off Kimimaro for a while. Naruto chases down Sasuke, who is still laughing like a maniac.
  • Tayuya and Sakon are defeated.

Just when it appears to be the end for Lee, Shikamaru, and Kiba the three Sand siblings arrive to save the day. Gaara saves Lee, Kankuro saves Kiba, and Temari saves Shikamaru. Kankuro reveals a new puppet Kuroari or the black ant and easily defeats Sakon and Ukon. Temari uses her new jutsu to defeat Tayuya. Meanwhile Gaara is about to start his fight with Kimimaro. Will Gaara be able to defeat Kimimaro? This is a good episode because we see the Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro and see some of their new techniques. We also see how much Gaara has changed since his battle with Naruto.
  • The Sand Shinobi are here to help out Kohana's Genin!

Now that Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro are into the picture, things go seemingly well. Kankuro brings out his puppet and severly injures Sakon, who then retreats into Ukon. Temari sends Tayuya flying, who then retreats in the woods. Gaara fights Kimimaro, who fires bones from his fingertips, only to be blocked by the sand. Shikamaru is shocked to see Temari there, and Temari wants to know how Tayuya fights. Kankuro gets hit, but it turns out it was only another puppet. He then traps Sakon/Ukon in one of his defensive puppets and then stabs it with his other puppet, killing Sakon/Ukon once and for all. Temari realizes that Tayuya uses Genjutsu so she summons a ferret to destroy Tayuya, killing her. Awesome episode! 4 Sound Ninja down, 1 to go! Get him, Gaara!
  • Lee, Kiba and Shikamaru is in trouble and it's up to the ninjas of the hidden sand village to help them.

Just when Lee, Kiba and Shikamaru think they have no hope against Orochimaru's ninjas, the sand village, Gaara and his gang come to the rescue. Temari comes to Shikamaru's aid and Kankuro saves Kiba while Gaara helps Lee against Kimimaro. Shikamaru doesn't like being saved by a girl but Temari doesn't mind. Bit by bit, the warriors from the sand overcomes Orochimaru's minions. Lee doesn't know why the sand village are helping Konoha, Gaara just replies with - "We owe Konoha a debt"

Meanwhile, Naruto chases after Sasuke. This is an excellent episode, it shows how much the sand village has changed.
  • Awesome!

The episode is great. Team Shikamaru still is fighting with the Sound Four. It looks like their trap. Shikamura stuck with Tayuna and Kiba got found by Ukon and Sakon. It looks like the end but the Sand Village Rescue them. Temari helped Shikamaru, Kankuro helped Kiba, and Gaara helped Rock Lee. They finally defeated the Sound Four. Kankuro deafeded Sakon&Ukon by using his puppet and putting him a barrel shut. Then the puppet throw sharp needles at Ukon&Sakon. Temari defeated Tayuna by by Summoning Kiri Kiri Mai. Garra and Rock Lee are still battling with Kimimaru. Well let's find out who wins on the next episode of Naruto.
  • Awesome Episode xD

I've seen this episode long a few months ago but I made another account so I'm just trying to get my level up so yeah... so i'm just writing reviews to level up faster. This episode was kind of a good filler. I'd have to say, maybe one of my favorite episodes... that is, because the sand shinobi are back and have new clothes xD. Gaara's is cool and Temari's is cooler! Lol xP. Very exiting episode. This episode was kind of Shikamaru x Temari ... yeah.. Kind of. Again, good filler, maybe best but.. it isn't the best lol.
  • It's when they are finally back..

But not to fight, but to help them. This is an episode I have waited for a long time, just to see them again make me happy, just beacuse they are the greates in the show ( Gaara most ). Kankuro and Temari show's a bit of their real power, and dosen't show any mercy at all . It's two quick but powerfull matches', and Gaara shows how strong his sand is to protect him. When everything seems so dark, they just light up the way, to show them, they can also be good guys ( and girls ) .
  • Filler but not bad. [:

Another filler . But who cares ? I like this filler . Temari saves Shikamaru ! Temari saves Shikamaru ! This filler is like my second or fifth favorite filler . I enjoy episodes that has to do with the sand siblings and sunagakure . Shikamaru x Temari forever xD . and i do not know what else to say so......

Shikamaru x Temari
    Naruto x Hinata
    Tenten x Neji
    Sasuke x Ino F O R E V E R ! ! ! xD xD

Umm.... well that was random lol . Well my F A V O R I T E fillers are like episode 216 - 220 :]
  • The Sand ninja's are here, and ready for action!!

Lee, Kiba, and Shikamaru were all in really bad situations. They were fixing to be killed, then Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro show and save their butts. First off Kankuro makes his puppet take a stab for Kiba. He then shows off new moves by trapping the sound guy (sorry i don't remember his name) in his puppets stomach, and then he puts like 10 swords through him. It did it so easily... made the Konaha peoples look bad, but of course the Konaha weeken the Sound so the Sand can't have all the credit. Next fight is Temari. I think she and Shikamaru make an excellent team. Luckily her wind jitsu just so happens to be the flute chick's weekness. Shikamaru explains the situation, and advices Temari to flee. Temari is like shut up, and then she has a new move ans summons a ferret type thing, which destoys the forrest and the sound chick. Up next is Gaara, but of course we're gonna have to wait for their battle in the next episode,

This is a really cool episdoe!!