Naruto

The Treasure Hunt is On!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jun 14, 2008 on TV Tokyo

• *sigh*

Looks like the start of another mediocre and generic filler arc. It started off alright; Kiba and Hinata are always fun company and the thought of them working with the always clumsy Naruto sounded like it was going to be lots of fun. For the first ten minutes it gave us some average comedy with Naruto and Kiba constantly competing to see who is fit to be the leader; nothing special but it was tolerable. Then of course the unoriginal stuff comes rushing in with some stupid plot to steal the faces of the three young genins. If it wasn't for those final five minutes this episode would earn itself a score of 6, but nope, the fact that it introduced what will eventually turn out to be some dumb story arc just kills it.
  • Very interisting story plot.

WOW! This is a very interesting viller episode. Naruto, Kiba, and Hinata are sent on a special mission to a mountain region so they can find a hidded treasure. There is a very steep downside. That is if they fail the mission, they will be sent back to the ninja academy. This episode is very cool because of the very clever enemies that follow Naruto and company to the area. The face copying jutsu is a very dangerous and ilusive jutsu. I had no idea that was coming. Very cool plot twist. I cannot wait for the conclusion to this extreamely intriguing filler arc.
  • one of the best naruto's yet!

naruto is bored because he has not recieved any missions lately. then kiba says lady tsunade wants to see naruto. she sends naruto (duh) kiba and hinata on a mission to find a treasure. if they fail they have to go back to the academy. on the way kiba is always right and pwns naruto at everything. kiba goes on ahead to find the treasure because hinata is injured. everyone gets captured and they have exact clones that plan to terrorize the leaf village. there main captor is there cliant who requested the mission. i cant wait for the next episode.
  • They set out for a treasure hunt.

Naruto, Hinata and Kiba go out for a treasure hunt. The episode was silly because Naruto and Kiba always made some bets who can get there earlier. Kibe always won but then the guy who wanted them to go out on a treasure hunt wasn't really after the treasure he was after there faces. They all find themselves in a bad horrible situation when they are all tied up and the fake ones all get away. Kiba finds the treasure and even his dog can't sniff them out even if it is the fake one. I can say that the enemy is really smart.
  • My mom tried to tell me what was going on, and she doesn't even watch Naruto!

My mom thinks Naruto is an OK show, but she desn't like to watch it regularly. But I just happened to be watching this yesterday morning, and she came and watched it with me. First of all, she says, "That girl (Hinata) is blind." I gave her a look and said, "No, she's not." "Well then why are her eyes like that?" "I dunno, her whole family has those kind of eyes." Then half way through the show, she says, "Naruto's a moron." "I agree." And then when Hinata and Naruto got kidnapped and that guy made clones out of them, she said, "That girl's (Hinata's) eyes changed." "No they did not." They really didn't. So then we argued about that for awhile, but I think I would know because in September I will have watched Naruto for two years now. Mom's seen about 3 episodes, and knows Naruto and Sasuke's names. Anyway, Isaribi is still nowhere in sight, and Tsunade has another mission for Naruto. She teams him up with Hinata, who is NOT blind!, Kiba, and Akamaru. But if they fail again, they have to go back to the Academy. Everytime they get paired up they fail. Simple: Don't pair them together anymore! But no one in the world of anime listens to me, except for Near, sometimes he listens to me. :P So they set off on their mission, but first they run into Iruka-sensei who sounds like he's high or something. Oh yeah, their mission is to find some guy's buried treasure or something. Kiba and Akamaru hike in the mountains where they're supposed to be going all the time, but of course Naruto thins he's the leader and Hinata follows him because she loves him, and those two always get lost while Kiba and Akamaru are always about 10 steps ahead of them. Naruo eventually leads them into a cave and it collapses on them, and Hinata ends up with a pretty nasty injury. Kiba gets ticked at both of them, and tells them that he and Akamaru will go on alone. While he is gone, the freako that hired them kidnaps Naru and Hina and makes clones of their faces. The clones go and kidnap Kiba and Akamaru and makes clones of them to. And then he leaves them in a pit. How will they manage to get out of this one? 400 words!!!!!
  • Very stupid episode that adds nothing to the series

3.4
    Like what is Tsunade think she's fooling? I find it silly that she threatens to send Kiba, Naruto, and Hinata back to the Academy when they clearly already graduated. Furthermore, I know Naruto have many successful missions than failures, so it makes no sence to think they are worthless shinobi given the number of sucesses each person had overall. Adding further insult to injury, Naruto actually shows that Tsunade is maybe right regarding his incompetence as a ninja. He works better with an attack squad, like Team Gai, than a scout/tracking squad, like Team Kurenai (aka Team 8). Through out the episode he keeps making stupid mistakes while Kiba shows he is better. Episodes like this really make me wonder why Naruto is still a genin in Shippuuden. :(
  • Naruto, Kiba, and Hinata go on a treasure hunt.

Lady Tsunade assigns Naruto, Kiba, and Hinata a job hunting for a treasure for an old acquaintance of hers. She tells them that if they fail this mission, they will be sent back to the academy to take all their test with the little kids again. Kiba blames Naruto for all the failures, but Tsunade says that it is supposed to be a team effort. They leave for their mission after a short and funny run in with Iruka at the academy. Kiba looks at the map and says the direction they need to go, but of course Naruto disagrees and...
  • Another filler Arc

Basically Tsunade sends Hinata,Naruto, and Kiba on a mission together. The mission is a simple one to get a treasure for the client. Tsunade warns them that they have had a low mission success rate last month and if they don't pass this mission successfully they will all go back to the academy. So they head off to find the treasure with kiba,and naruto fighting about whose fault it is for the failures of the old missions. Anyways Hinata gets injured so Kiba goes on ahead and finds the treasure. Unfortunately there was some ninja that copies people faces. All in all it was ok.
  • Above average.

This episode was above average, considering all of the meteocer episodes that I have been watching filler wise. It was funny how Kiba totally triumphed over Naruto. I find it fake that Tsuande will send them back to the academy though, although it will totally reek cuz Hinata is awesome and stuff. I am surprised that Hinata and Naruto were taken without a fight, but whatever. Must've been instant knock out gas. So it was a great episode considering the ones I have been watching and yay for Hinata she's in another filler arc yay Hinata she rules! That's my review.
  • Naruto, Hinata and Kiba are grouped up again.

A new enemy appears. Once again. This time their stealing faces. I wish Naruto wasnt so stubborn. Maybe Kiba would have realized this and defeat their foes but that didnt happen. This group of enemies wish to destroy Konaha as Kiba, Naruto and Hinata. They have to stop them before their isnt any ninja Academy.
  • naruto, hinata, and kiba get sent on a low rank mission and because of their high failure rates on previous missions, they will be sent back to the academy if they fail this mission

5.2
    yet another filler!
    but this one at least was funny-ish and extremely stupid
    if i had to rate it against other fillers and not original episodes, it would be one of the top ones
    naruto is just so desperate and willing to prove himself as always
    i really like how they got hinata and kiba back into the mix
  • Kiba, Hinata, and Naruto goes on a mission that Tsunade had for them. If failed, they would be sent back to the academy.

This episode was kind of funny. There was no Sakura in this episode. Thats so sad. Anyways, I would like to see this episode again because of the mission that Kiba, Hinata, and Naruto takes. Kiba and Naruto was trying to get to the boulder and they took different ways. Leaving Hinata alone, she followed Naruto. If they fail the mission, they would be sent back to the academy with the other little kids.