Naruto

The Ultimate Battle: Cha!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Jul 15, 2006 on TV Tokyo

• Great battle Ino vs. Sakura

Ino and Sakura were friends but now they're opponents fighting for a spot to make it through to the final Chunin exam battle in the arena. Well, their memories were fun, but then who is stronger than the other? We don't know. They put their forehead protectors on their foreheads proving them fighting as equals. It's really that this time Sakura is blooming into a flower from a bud. She has finally developed into a cherry blossom. Then Ino cuts her hair but really it's a trap for Ino's mind switch to get Sakura to forefeit the match. Then Sakura breaks free and neither girl wins.
  • The battle between Sakura and Ino heats up.

Sakura and Ino charge each other and match each others hits. Neji asks if all fights between Kunoichi (female ninja) are weak like this. Tenten tells him that Sakura and Ino are fighting with kid gloves because they were once friends. The fight escalates when Ino starts to hit Sakura on the cheek, but slaps her instead. After a flashback to their childhood when they first met, the fight continues. Sakura chides Ino for having long pretty hair and Ino gets enraged and cuts her hair back and throws it at Sakura. Ino then starts to use her mind possession jutsu.....
  • Pretty cool

i have seen this episode 5 times now...this is the first episode where I first started watching Naruto so I thought that I would write a review about it. Sakura and Ino are still continuing their fight from the last episode, but now it has become serious. They both realize that neither one are little girls playing in a field of flowers. One has to beat the other. As the fighting goes on the guys up on the viewing deck are amazed at how well matched they are and at how long the fight has lasted. Even the protor is is surprised. Finally Ino stands back, cuts her hair to make a statement and throws it on the ground in front of her to Sakura. Ino starts to use her mind transfer jutsu then. Sakura taunts her saying that it can't work in such a situation. Ino says that she can only try. Ino goes for it, the guys all think she has missed, but she managed to get Sakura through her hair on the ground by using chakra. The jutsu is set and Ino starts to raise Sakura's hand when Naruto screams out at her not to quit. Sakura and Ino start to fight in Sakura's mind and Sakura eventually breaks the jutsu! They finally make one last running go for each other where they knock each other out. The match is consider a draw and neither moves on to the next round. The episode ends with Temari getting to fight TenTen...
  • Sakura and Ino fight.

Sakura and Ino are finally fighting seriously. Ino uses the jutsu in which she can switch into an opponents body. I was sure that Sakura was going to loose but when Naruto screamed out to Sakura not to loose, the inner Sakura threw Ino out. I was actually thinking now that Naruto had been useful when he was screaming, not just being annoying as usual. He actually helped. Sakura and Ino finally make their last blow at each other and they knocked each other out. They both nor lost nor won. The episode was good and I got to see how they became enemies.
  • So long Inner Sakura.

Sakura and Inos battle continues. Sakura and Ino prepare to settle the score once and for all. After ten minutes of battling the two seem to be quite even. Ino cuts her hair and throws it on the ground. Ino than prepares for her special technique. The Mind Transfer Jutsu. Sakura tells Ino that she can easily dodge her technique because she cant hit a moving target. It appears that Ino uses her Mind Transfer Jutsu but it didnt work against Sakura. But when Sakura goes to attack Ino she is trapped and all the hind signs were just an act. Ino now can use the Mind Transfer Jutsu on Sakura and make her forfeit the match. This time her technique was a success. Just when Sakura is about to forfeit Naruto yells to Sakura and Inner Sakura comes out and makes Ino leave. Each with only one hit left in them charge at each other and knock each other out resulting in a draw. Next up is Tenten vs. Temari.
  • Two Kunoichi's giving it their all...

I have seen this episode 5 times now...this is the first episode where I first started watching Naruto so I thought that I would write a review about it. Sakura and Ino are still continuing their fight from the last episode, but now it has become serious. They both realize that neither one are little girls playing in a field of flowers. One has to beat the other. As the fighting goes on the guys up on the viewing deck are amazed at how well matched they are and at how long the fight has lasted. Even the protor is is surprised. Finally Ino stands back, cuts her hair to make a statement and throws it on the ground in front of her to Sakura. Ino starts to use her mind transfer jutsu then. Sakura taunts her saying that it can't work in such a situation. Ino says that she can only try. Ino goes for it, the guys all think she has missed, but she managed to get Sakura through her hair on the ground by using chakra. The jutsu is set and Ino starts to raise Sakura's hand when Naruto screams out at her not to quit. Sakura and Ino start to fight in Sakura's mind and Sakura eventually breaks the jutsu! They finally make one last running go for each other where they knock each other out. The match is consider a draw and neither moves on to the next round. The episode ends with Temari getting to fight TenTen...
  • Darn that Naruto!!!!! The one time he didn't have to go to the bathroom! If he had stayed out of it, Ino would've won!!!!! T_T

Ino and Sakura continue their cat fight. They are both surprised that the two of them are equally matched. And so is everyone else watching the match. Sakura throws more insults at Ino, and tells her that she spends to much time on her hair. Ino fumes. Shikamaru, one of her teammates, says that Ino's definetly lost it this time. Ino grabs a kunai from he Shuriken holder and copies what Sakura did in the Forest of Death when she was being held captive by one of the Sound Trio. Ino cuts off a big part of her pony tail. Ino screams and throws it on the ground claiming that she doesn't need her hair. Then she attepts to use her Mind Body Transfer jutsu. Shikamaru groans and says that Ino is only supposed to use that jutsu with him when he has an enemy frozen with his Shadow Clone jutsu. Ino uses it, and it looks like it's over. Ino's body falls to the ground, as it doesn't currently haver her spirit in her. Sakura smiles and tells her that it failed. Then Ino jumps up. Sakura finds that she can't move. Ino tells her that she faked her jutsu and wanted Sakura to stand on the hair. Once she did, Ino used the hair as a cord to send chakra and freeze Sakura. Now Ino can do her jutsu without missing. She manges to get inside Sakura's body. She is about to make her withdraw, when Naruto calls out loudly to Sakura not to lose to Ino. The Inner Sakura forces Ino out. Then the two of them run at each other and punch each other in the face, knocking them both out cold.
  • This is one of my favorite episodes. Sakura and Ino finally fight each other. This episode shows flashbacks of when Ino and Sakura were younger.

I liked this episode alot. I am big Sakura fan. I am an Ino fan, but I like Sakura more. When I was watching this episode, I kept guessing "Sakura's going to win" or "Ino is going to win". I can not beileve that it was a tie. I really wished that some one would have won. Also, Ino cut her hair. At first, I thought she was cutting her hair off because Sakura did and she wanted to show off. I was amazed when Ino really used it for her jutsu. At the end of the battle, Ino takes over Sakura, but Naruto saves Sakura by screaming to her to not give up.
  • kankuro

Awsome we finally get to see kankuro and crow he has great jutsu from what you see in the episode. his jutsu is original, but it doesn't reveal truely what crow can do. misumi tries to psyc out kankuro but it back fires kankuro is the first ninja from the sand village to fight. according to baki he under estimates his enemies often. but apparently he can back up his talk. i really hope to see kankuro fight more in the future. crow is cool he shud get more puppets and hel be ev en more cooler than he is now
  • The end of the Sakura verses Ino fight. A great episode.

This epsiode is the end of the Sakura and Ino fight, and it was a really great episode. At the beggining Sakura gathers her chakra and uses the replication jutsu. She then stomps her feet on the ground and punches Ino(almost) full force. She then tells Ino to take her seriously. The fight goes on for ten minutes(as of Hayate saying) and then Ino pretends to get mad at Sakura, but uses it was a distraction to use her soul transfer jutsu. Sakura falls for it, and Ino's soul is now inside her body. As Ino is about to make Sakura give up, Inner Sakura(or Sakura's spirit either way) comes and boots Ino from Sakura's body. They end the fight with a blow to the face from each of them. The battle is a tie. I thought this episode was really, really great.
  • Ino and Sakura are battling who will win...A review from an Artist.

Ino and Sakura are battling and when worse comes to worse Sakura makes fun of Ino's long hair saying she had enough guts to cut her hair but Ino is to afraid to look different so she won't cut her hair to cut her hair Ino gets a look on her face and smirks. Ino tries to get her soul switch jutus to make Sakura quit. Sakura finds out how to elude it but Ino cuts her hair making a soul trail so she could do the jutus. In the end Ino and Sakura through a final punch at the same time. This is my masterpeice.
  • The end of Inner Sakura! She gets less annoying, which is very good!

Ino and Sakura have been going at it for 10 minutes after they agreed to take this match seriously. Though after a little trash talking on Sakura's side, Ino seems to have lost it, and cut off most of her hair! She threw it across the room, barely touching Sakura. She then initiates her mind transfer technique. The one flaw to her ultimate attack is that it can only move in a straight line, and if she misses, her body will be open to any incoming attacks. However, it seems like with the help of her cut off hair, she can use a rope similar to Shikimaru's shadow ninjutsu. Ino tried forcing Sakura to give up unwillingly, but Inside Sakura refused to let that happen, and Ino was back inside her body. Ino and Sakura charged at each other, delivering the final blow of the match. They were both knocked out, so there was no winner.

With the flashbacks behind this episode, it's good to see some fighting and blood again. I personally wanted to see a little more taijutsu action, but I didn't mind the strategizing that Ino did in this episode. She did a good job of fooling everyone, even me, into thinking she was raged and simply cut off her hair because Sakura made that comment about her caring more about her looks and hair. Then all of a sudden, it was used to make Sakura unable to move so she can have a clear shot using her mind transfer technique. Though it was interesting how this Inner Sakura, one of the most annoying concepts so far in Naruto, came through for Sakura in the end. I thought it was just used as a device for comic relief, but in the end, it was all build up for this moment. What indicates this? Inner Sakura doesn't show up again in the later episodes.
  • Well I thought this episode was pretty cool ^_^

This episode was awesome! And the action may have been slow, but it showed alot of emotion. And it reveals that Sakura and Ino misses each other when they were best friends. When Ino cut her hair she didn't want to just because of a jutsu, she wanted it because os Sakura. And right now this is my favorite episode of the day although it aired a long time ago. Anyways this episode was really cool that's what I like about Sakura she shows alot of drama and I like drama and action together. Well i'm done typing. See you!
  • Sakura and Ino show true friendship even though it's really stupid how they both lose

The battle between Sakura and Ino continue. Ino proves, in what everyone thinks to be jealousy and craziness, she doesn't care about her hair and cuts off her ponytail only to fool Sakura. Ino prepares to perform her Mind Transfer jutsu which allows her to send her soul into her opponent giving her complete control of the opponent. Sakura knows the jutsu travels in a straight line and if it misses the soul of the user won't return for a while. Ino does it anyway and Sakura moves out of the way. Sakura thinks she has one when Ino uses her hair as a conductor to Sakura. Inside Sakura, Ino prepares to make Sakura forfeit when an outburst by Naruto allows Sakura to reclaim her body
  • Sakura and Ino continue their match, and Ino tries to use Mind Transfer Jutsu, and after some trickery, suceeds in possessing Sakura, but Sakura manages to overcome Ino's jutsu, and leaves Sakura's Body.

This episode wasn't the best episode, but was a great one. The only thing that disturbed me was how Inner Sakura grew to an enormus size and forced Ino out like that. The battle wasn't that intense, and the battle ended when they both punched each other. I expecxed more chakra to be used and more ninjutsu moves to be used.
  • A side match this series has been building up to since season one finally occurrs. It has plenty of drama and tension, but it "assumes" too much action and over-focuses on dialogue. The writers missed a good opportnity to depthen our knoweldge of the ski

7.9
    This is a pretty good episode; the second in this season where Sakura finally gets some action in. The rivalry between Ino and Sakura finally gets a chance to go beyond a few girl insults as the two put their dukes up in an easily predicatable matchup.

The match itself is somewhat less predictable, a strength of the matches of the second season of Naruto. We get some clever banter between the two, and some insults (and hair) fly.

I do have a few beefs with this episode, which mirrors some of my problems with Naruto altogether. We are told these two have been battling for some time, but it would be nice if we actually got to see something new from them instead of just Ino's technique and some flying fists. But no, again we spend the last 2-3 minutes of the episode setting up the next match which is just replayed at the start of the next episode.

This episode is good, but it could be a lot more. It's Naruto-standard.
  • a fight with Sakura and Ino.

I really like the fight in this episode. It was cool how inner Sakura made Ino come out of her body. This episode was one of the best because I got to see two of my favorite characters fight against each other. I would like to watch it again. I could watch it at you tube.
  • Yes, an episode where Sakura isn't just there to explain what's going on!

Of the episodes in this particular arc, this is probably my favorite, since the tables are turned and the girls are fighting, while the guys look on in amazement. That alone provides a great episode!

Now as the two konoichi fight on, keep in mind that they're fighting for a greater purpose-- to prove themselves as worthy rivals to one another, as seen in flashbacks in previous episodes. That common theme as well as the great dramatic music in the background forms a very unique episode that hasn't been seen in the Naruto series before (or ever again, in my opinion).

In a nutshell, "Best Battle is all Right, Damn It" proves to be a breath of fresh air after seeing so much stright out fighting and, as predicted, shows that the konoichi can whoop came ass, too.