Naruto

The Ultimate Weapon Reborn

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Unknown on TV Tokyo

• Episode 219 has aired in Japan. The filler continues, the Artisan ninja have maneuvered Gaara into place, what does their sinister plan entail?… Episode 219 is titled The Resurrected Ultimate Weapon. That’s right, fight Gaara.

Episode 218 has aired in Japan. The filler continues, the Leaf are here to help, but is Gaara in trouble?… Episode 218 is titled The Sealed Sand, Suiko’s Counterattack.

Click For Episode 218 Spoiler Preview Image:

Ready to go

You can view my comments and discuss this latest episode in our forums! Click here to view the discussion! Caution, there are spoilers present! If you are a new user and have yet to register to post on the forum, click here. 80 kunai thrown » What’s Ahead for the Anime Posted by: Shikamaru @ 8:33 am on 1/24/2007 New titles above. Two episodes scheduled for the 15th and one the next week. These mark the beginning of Shippuuden and the start of new episode numbering. From the titles it sounds like they’re rearranging and stretching those first few chapters out over a couple of episodes. It also seems like we’ll be getting Kakashi Gaiden at some later point.