Naruto

The Weight of the Prized Artifact!

Aired Thursday 7:30 PM Unknown on TV Tokyo

• Naruto and Kiba are given a mission to deliver the Beauty of Nature to a destination, but their client routinely gives them trouble.

Dub Review: Terrible, awful thing to watch. Not just because this adventure is derivative, but also because it is annoying. Their client has a half dozen flashbacks to something he said at the beginning of the episode. The audience is forced to sit through these and question why they must suffer. It isn't that we've already forgotten what he had said, as these episodes are only twenty minutes long. Not to mention that when a mere civilian simply tackles the leader enemy ninja and beats him unconscious, you have to wonder if there was any point in having Naruto and Kiba along. They complain at how he constantly mistreats and gets them into trouble and are right to do so. \

And in the end, when all the lessons are learned, we find that it was all just a mockery of what we watched. The client learns a lesson independant of the heroes, and their mission (which they failed again) was trivial in the first place. Most of these one-shots have teetered between genuinely funny to annoying, but this one picked a side and we all suffer as a cause.