Nash Bridges

End Game

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 17, 2000 on CBS

• Nash and the gang keep San Francisco safe again.

"End Game" is one of my favorite episodes. Nash and Joe discover a deadly game being played out in the city, Boz returns for his next to last appearance, plus Melinda Clarke is back, this time as Inspector Abby Gordon.

The Boz storyline involves murder at his family's estate, which, up to this point in the series, we'd never heard about. Insp. Gordon is in charge of the case. Melinda's character in this episode doesn't have nearly the impact as when she first appeared in Nash in the episode "Out Of Chicago". But she's still VERY easy on the eyes. Boz's case, at least to me, was pretty confusing and I wasn't thrilled with how it turned out or the revelation near the end of the episode.

The primary case involves a group of people involved in "the ultimate game", killing each other for a huge payoff. My favorite climatic point in any episode of the series was probably near the end of "Grave Robbers" and involved Brennen Shaw. The climax of this episode comes in a close second, and is the primary reason I like this episode so much.

All you criminals need to remember this. Nash is a "sore loser".