Nash Bridges Forums

CBS (ended 2001)

Any chance...

MarkKellerman

[1]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 4

Any chance that there will ever be a 'Nash Bridges' made for tv movie? I'd think eventually, since 'all that is old is new and chic again' when it comes to television shows and characters, it's a 50-50 bet at least. Anybody have any insight? Just for the sake of it, were a movie to come out, any ideas or predictions for the storyline? If a movie came out, aside from Nash, Joe, Antwan and Harvey,I'd like to see Rick Bettina, Lisa, Inger, Boz Bishop, Pepe, Tony B. and Angel all be a part of it. Just awesome ancillary characters on that show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tomalex1

[2]Dec 14, 2008
    • level: 2
    I would love to see it, but I doubt it will ever happen. The producers cheap-ed out on the DVD set and although the show had a loyal following, it seems like it is a small group that has retained an interest in the show. I'd be interested to know how well the first season DVD set sold. And yes, I agree the show had strong supporting guest characters. I was fortunate enough to acquire the 8 episodes of Just Legal, never even hearing of the show until this year. Very good in it's own way.

dbrown2009

[3]Jan 15, 2009
    • level: 12
    I don't think there is ever going to one, but you can never say never in Hollywood. The only one you mentioned that I would not bring back would be Boz. God that guy was really annoying.