Nash Bridges Forums

CBS (ended 2001)

jackpot episodes

jwebs94

[1]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 3
    I missed these when they first aired...
    (and was lost when Season 6 started without Evan)

THEN USA is reruning them... goes thru the firstround with NO jackpot episodes!

FINALLY they air them... and I have to say... Holy anti-climatic! I was dissapointed they could have given Evan a better send off.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Joker00303

[2]Apr 1, 2006
    • level: 67
    The episodes overall were pretty good, but yeah I agree they could have given Evan a better farewell eppy.

jwebs94

[3]Apr 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    oh yeah, they were good episodes. I was just let down to see evan shot one minute, and then Harvey at the hospital and no more evan!

I was also bummed with how the show ended. THey didn't know it would get cancled that year, I guess... left some loose ends!

CobraSVT32

[4]Apr 7, 2006
    • level: 10
    yea I thought Evan should have got a better send off then he got. I alos hate how they ended the show it left everything up in the air. Cassidy was leaving and there was a lot of other plot twists going on. I know it's like that because they canned it during the break and they were suppose to do another season.
    Edited on 04/07/2006 6:50pm

Horseman_Dude

[5]Apr 24, 2006
    • level: 41

Networks doing that is absolutely despicable. They should've given the show warning in advance.

ScreechMonkey

[6]Jun 22, 2006
    • level: 2

First, I can't bear to watch the episode where Evan dies.  I must have seen every episode of Nash at least three or four times...but I just can't bring myself to watch that episode again.  Much too sad.

Second, my biggest gripe with the show (aside from killing off Evan and Michelle) was making Cassidy a cop after Evan died.  That was one plot twist I really didn't like...She became so butch!  Watch her in the earlier episodes...she was feminine and sweet and her hair was brown.  After Evan died and Cassidy became a cop, she became tough and icky...and what was with her jet black hair?!?!  (Sorry, I digress.)

Third, regarding cancelling the show...This is copied straight out of IMDb:

Trivia: In the series finale on 5/4/01 "Fair Game", CBS announced the show as the season finale but due to budget problems with the show, DJ and CBS pulled the plug on the series.

Just thought you might find that interesting.

ireeagle

[7]Jun 23, 2006
    • level: 9
    That "Jackpot" episode was the worst episode I've watched!!! They did not show how Evan died after being shot!!! I don't know why they want to write out that Evan character for no reason.

But I heard that the actor, who played Evan, does not want to be in the show anymore, but why?!!!