Nash Bridges Forums

CBS (ended 2001)

Where Are They Now?

ScreechMonkey

[1]Jul 10, 2006
    • level: 2
    Anybody know what the cast has been up to post-Nash Bridges?  I know Don Johnson had a very short-lived series, "Just Legal".  Lasted about five episodes.  It wasn't bad...not as good as Nash, but it didn't deserve to be cancelled so soon.    Serena Scott Thomas (Nash's second wife, Kelly) was in "The World Is Not Enough".  She was the doctor who was seduced by James Bond.  How lucky can you get -- Don Johnson AND Pierce Brosnan?!?!  Damn, Bubba!    Annette O'Toole (Nash's first wife, Lisa) is in "Smallville".  Anyone else?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Xenos1981

[2]Jul 11, 2006
    • level: 1
    Don Johnson was in a made-for-TV movie called "Word of Honor" semi-recently.  Really good by the way.  I saw Cassidy on "Boston Legal".  Played one of Alan Shore's secretaries whom he was sexually harrassing.  Harvey was just on "Grey's Anatomy" as Meredith's dad.  And I saw Evan on (don't laugh) "She Spies".  He died early on in the episode.

montyhoopster10

[3]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 2
    Don Johnson has a new movie coming out in 2007!!! He stars with Kay Panabaker. He plays a character called Dante! The movie is called Moondance Alexander.

mizcsimiami

[4]May 18, 2008
    • level: 5
    Well Jodi lyn O'Keefe who played Cassidy Bridges now play's on the Fox Show Prison Break shes the bad guy.-