Nash Bridges

CBS (ended 2001)

Joker00303

Nash Bridges Fan Reviews (22)

• Nash Bridges is the charming, charismatic leader of San Francisco's Special Investigations Unit. Each week Nash, along with his partner Joe Dominguez, solves a wide range of cases. Aside from running the SIU, Nash is also raising a daughter and taking c

Nash Bridges was and is definately one of the best cop shows on television! I spent every Friday night with Don Johnson when Nash Bridges originally aired on CBS. Even though I have seen every episode, I still either watch or tape Nash Bridges weekdays on USA [airs usually around 11:30 am and again around 1:oo am].

The Nash character is very easy to fall in love with. He is a dedicated father, good friend and a man with convictions, not to mention a job!

I was very sad to see that the show had been cancelled. I had always thought Nash should get back with Cassidy's mother Lisa. The chemistry between Nash and Lisa was amazing!

Don Johnson is such a talented actor and he is sooo nice looking. I believe Don Johnson is like a fine wine, he just gets better with time!