A Nashville Community
Wednesday 10:00 PM on ABC
staff
secret agents and soap
May 13, 2014
ABC's 2014-2015 Schedule: S.H.I.E.L.D. at 9pm, Black-ish After ModFam, and a Shonda Hat Trick on Thursdays
Plus: S.H.I.E.L.D. moves to 9pm and The Goldbergs moves to Wednesdays.
staff
encore! encore!
May 10, 2014
ABC Renews Nashville for Season 3
News of the sudsy drama's renewal is like music to our ears.
staff
but can she sing?
Apr 19, 2014
News Briefs: First Lady Michelle Obama Is Planning a Trip to Nashville
Plus: Scandal goes out on top, SNL is throwing a live reunion bash for its 40th birthday, and Denis O'Hare new role on American Horror Story.
staff
pop or lock?
Apr 17, 2014
The 12 Biggest Bubble Shows of 2014: Will They Be Renewed or Canceled? (UPDATED)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Community, The Mentalist, and more are on the chopping block.
staff
this is the end
Mar 20, 2014
News Briefs: ABC Announces Finale Dates for Nashville, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Trophy Wife, Scandal, and More
Plus: Victor Garber partners with 50 Cent, Netflix orders a new comedy series, and Maggie Q is headed to CBS.
staff
better off dead
Mar 18, 2014
9 TV Characters Who've Worn Out Their Welcome
As in, their shows would benefit from their absence and maybe killing them off is in order.
staff
R.I.P. ravenswood
Mar 13, 2014
News Briefs: Tyler Blackburn Will Return to Pretty Little Liars for Season 5
Plus: Glee hits a series low, HIMYM heads to the Actors Studio, and another comic book character will appear on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
staff
it's not us, it's them
Feb 12, 2014
7 Boring TV Couples Who Need to Break Up
Some people really don't belong together, and there's no better time to face the sad trombone music than right before Valentine's Day.
staff
end of an era (again)
Feb 08, 2014
News Briefs: Jay Leno Said Goodbye to The Tonight Show With His Highest Ratings in 16 Years
Plus: FX is embarking on a rare hiatus for the Olympics, Sutton Foster has booked a new pilot, and Glinda the Good Witch is visiting Storybrooke,
Story
Jan 20, 2014
Nashville "I'll Keep Climbing": Someone Get Juliette a KitKat (PHOTO RECAP)
Another week another episode of Rayna complaining about her new album and another episode of Juliette getting the worst of every world. When will that girl ever get a break?

This week we started off answering the all important cliffhanger from the midseason finale - Who bit the dust? Quick answer - it was Peggy.

The characters and plotlines of Nashville will never be the same again. Haha right. Anyway moving on from that extremely anticlimactic turn of events we moved on to Juliette singing her new single that she co-wrote with Avery. I'm not sure what it was called, but ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 2
On the Other Hand
Aired
Episode 21 Season 2
All or Nothing With Me
Aired
Episode 20 Season 2
Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad
Aired
Episode 19 Season 2
Crazy
Aired
Aired
Rayna James
Juliette Barnes
Gunnar Scott
Scarlett O’Connor
Avery Barkley
Connie Britton stars as aging country star Rayna James as she embarks on a tour with up coming starlet Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere). Things heat up as Juliette tries to take Rayna's place at the top of the country music charts.