Nashville

I Saw the Light

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 03, 2013 on ABC

• Ho! Hey!

This was a Brilliant episode of Nashville I enjoyed Rayna bonding with her daughters during the New York tour, I also really enjoyed Juliet's bad attitude regarding a 50ft Rayna billboard.

But the best thing about this episode was maddie and Daphne's cover of the lumineers ho hey it was absolutely fantastic and one of the best musical numbers the show has ever given us hope to see these girls singing more often
  • I Saw the Light

I Saw the Light was a beautiful episode of Nashville because the character growth and development was phenomenal. It was great to see the tour in NYC. It was great to watch when Juliette looked out her hotel window. I liked how Rayna is watching out for her daughters and the conflicts were natural. Deacon is in love with his new woman and makes an intriguing suggestion that leads to various scenarios. Juliette made some big moves which were awesome. Lamar plays the hand he's dealt and the future is still uncertain. I liked how everything played out and I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!