Nashville

Move It on Over

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 07, 2012 on ABC

• consistent

I am really enjoying Nashville so far, every episode has been good the chracters are contining to develop and grow and the talent of the cast is unlike any other, and this episode was no exception
  • A clever title goes here!

I just love it. My only complaint is why do so many young men appear with half a beard. Clean shaven or clean shaven with a mustache makes them look good. Deacon looks like a good looking guy, but with that growth of hair, he looks scruffy. I love Connie Britton and have followed her since she was on Spin City.
  • Move It on Over

Move It on Over was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Nashville. I really enjoyed watching because the character development and plot progression were phenomenal. This show balances every thing perfectly! All the major singing characters performed at some point, there was drama and intrigue along with some lines being drawn in certain relationships. It was really touching watching Juliette and Deacon try to help her mother. It was interesting to see Rayna's husband maneuvering for his political career. I liked how every thing played out and look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!