Nashville

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 10, 2012 on ABC

• Great Pilot

Nashville delivered the best pilot of the season the acting the characters the script and the songs were all fantastic if the show remains at this level then Nashville is gonna be a great show
  • Going to give it a chance,

I enjoyed this, but for the wrong reasons i think, I loved the last song played, (the duet) it was really beautiful - Rayna is really annoying she thinks shes the Queen Bee, and can you believe that she drives her kids round in the car like a normal mum - It will be something that all country music fans will enjoy, i just wish there were cameo appearances from REAL country stars - we are left guessing who in the show is based on what real country music star. Its fluff but its also enjoyable.
  • Annoying

I've tuned in because this looks slightly different. 24 minutes in and the Rayna character is so incredibly annoying. Having said that this is the first episode in the UK so I have no idea how the show will develop.

"Mama's got a headache" - yep, it's called whinging, self-pitying. jealousy from a diva who used to be good but is now out of touch with the fan demographic and doesn't like her young children listening to modern music that they enjoy.

The character doesn't seem to accept what every real life band does, your time eventually comes and you have start to play low key, local gigs to your loyal fans who are older and are busy living their lives.

The Juliette character doesn't need to try to take Rayna's place at the top because she seems to be there already - she has a far bigger fan base. Her problems seem to be much more serious than Rayna's who simply has a Peter Pan complex.

I hope the show develops the characters so they are less superficial. It would be nice to see the Rayna character accept that she is older, her fan base is older and that while new styles of music take over you can't always be top, and eventually have to give way rather than throwing microphones around and bad mouthing the music of, and also, the person who might save your career. Because at the moment the nastiest and most annoying character on this show is Rayna and I've taken an instant dislike to her, whilst my sympathy at the moment lies with Juliette's character.

Storyline aside I like the singing and both actresses seems to handle the singing well. I'm wondering if Hayden has planned, like many other actors and actresses, to start a separate singing career.

• Nashville's Pilot was Beautifully Amazing!

The Pilot episode for Nashville was Beautifully Amazing and I really enjoyed watching because it was rich with character and plot development, excellent production values and good music. This show is definitely something that will satisfy country music fans. There was drama, intrigue and lots of depth and detail. The actors are phenomenal and perfect in their roles and have amazing chemistry. I liked how every thing played out and look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • 1x01 "Pilot"

Connie Britton delievers a fantastic performance in a pretty solid pilot. I am really looking forward on what's to come.
  • Smash with a little bit of country

Behind the scenes tv shows are great, i mean they are fast, smart, edgy, interesting,funny and extremely underated, this show is all minus the last. Thanks for the great cast, the great writing, and the new genre, i mean i know that of late music shows have taken off but this is not just catering to the lowest common denominator, it is showing the world that a show can be a hit without dumming it down so that average Joe can understand it.

Let's be honest music is the one thing out there that has what it takes to transcend whatever boundaries it meets, and also a show that manages to put in songs of the caliber that i have heard here in the pilot grab the audience , and they don't let go because with the music they are reliving some long forgotten memories.

This tv show has what it takes to make it easily to season 2. Let's just watch and let the music guide us.
  • Catfights, corruption, country music and more!

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about this one....boy was I wrong. If this episode is any indication of what's to come, then this one is already standing out in a fall of terrible pilots. This All About Eve type of show has a lot going for it: juicy drama, family and political developments and enough twist to keep you watching. It's a good story rounded by some great talent behind and onscreen. There's definitely a lot of different dynamics to keep everyone happy, it shows overall a lot of promise and could definitely turn out to be the next hit of the season.
  • Nashville

Ohhh I'm going to be so addicted to this show.