CMT - Country Music Television Premiered Oct 10, 2012 Between Seasons

Nashville Fan Reviews (57)

• Ready to DUMP this show!!

I loved this show when it first came on - it was fresh and had a zing that kept me watching. Then the story line started dipping into the same old same old sad stuff that has already been done. This season is actually worst than the last -- dump Layla - stupid character and bad garbage about the Rayna's daughter (BORING!) - she is a spoiled brat....

I am actually from Nashville and know that there are things that go on behind the country music scene but this show is getting to be a "fast forward" fest for me -- I really only watch about 15 minutes of the actual it maybe another couple of weeks and then it is going in the trash bin.

Really a shame for such a strong start and now just hum drum and it went from a 7 to a 1.5 very quickly.

I know this is only my opinion and could rant on all night but I hate it when good shows slide down the hill of poop tv.

• Ready To Quit This Show

Is everyone in Nashville this miserable and unhappy? Is that really how you want to portray the country music industry? So sick and tired of all the really is not necessary and is making this show so tiresome and not enjoyable to watch. Please give us something to make us smile and feel good about. I have been a CW fan all of my life but Nashville makes me want to migrate to another genre. Please give us something to feel good about and not quite so predictable. Also, I don't agree with the gay agenda but this story line is beyond ridiculous. Come on writers!!!!
  • Predictable

so predictable you knew right away Juliet was going to take the place of Riff. Give Layla a break and let her have a career
  • Let It Go

Please can we have some positive moments once in awhile please. I'm interested in the main cast of characters and secondary ones and agree with the stop killing off so many people and give them some peace. Too, many filler characters that aren't interesting.

Not that thrilled with Scarlette's new hair cut, cute but I loved her long hair. Will Gunnar ever have any happiness? Can we have more Avery singing? I like Rayna's girls but seems like they're on more than anyone else lately. The thing with Maddie and Colt didn't add much to the storyline and comes off as filler. It seems that there are a lot token characters or storylines playing out for what? First sex, gay man hiding, single daddy, recovering drug & alcoholics, girl shows up gets a job steals, abusive exs blah, blah ,blah this is a music show. Please more music and less cliches. I thought more of Julliette's (Hayden) postpartum depression story might have been handled a little more compassionately so as to actually help someone.
  • YOU GUYS HAVE (been there SCENE that)!!!

I so love you show not only for the really for the well written scripts that you have

and the beautiful music that you guys produce but also because I love to take pictures of nashville and surrounding areas for the sights in My Wonderful City

that I live and work in and around. I AM SO BLESSED that your writers can put so much life, love and passion in the show that it draws the people who watches the ABC network in on an addictive, emotional, roller-coaster. Not going too far off my reason for this post, the scenes you pick to film has been wonderful but you also need to cover the other areas of nashville and some of the smaller cities around like Goodlettsville where I live with quite a few areas that will make a wonderful backdrop for the show like Liz's a wonderful small well know meat and three restaurant right next door to the Goodlettsville city Hall a ton of antique malls and 2 parks in the area all rather close to each other. I hope this may help in some way with at all amd thanks. dgeneral
  • Listen Up Writers

I loved this show and now it is falling into the same formula of every other drama. Can't there be some characters that always stay good and are not hopping from one bed or one problem to another?

Please keep Will and Avery good.

Rayna should have married Luke Wheeler. Deacon is a neurotic and unpredictable guy. Rayna is a fool to go back to Deacon. Why do we need Gabriella?

Why did you kill off Jeff Fordham? I thought the relationship with Layla was one of the most promising developments in the show.

Juliette needs to be a costar again. We haven't seen her much.

What is it with Gunnar's and Scarlett's goofy hairdoes? Who thought we needed a new girlfriend for Gunnar?

Please, TV shows don't have to have drugs, murder and adultery to be successful.

Can you at least leave Avery and Will as is?
  • Missed Opportunities

STOP WRITING OFF THE VILLAINS! Rayna's dad, her sister, her ex-husband and his mistress, Juliette's mom, Scarlett's mom. Even I could write so many great plots with those characters. Rayna and Deacon back together? More great story lines lost. Used to love this show, now bored. Only the music gets me to tune in.
  • Why haven't Emmys been awarded!!

This is a fabulous series with great acting from everyone. And great singing. Hello .....

I will be anxiously awaiting Season 5. Please tell me they are not going to kill off Deacon. -- The rest of the cliffhangers they can do what they want to do, but it would be unbearable if he is no longer a part of the series..

All this negative feedback about Avery not letting Juliette pursue her career is so offtrack. Avery is one of the best actors on the show and the unfolding role he plays has been the most amazing one of all to watch. I thought he was such a loser in the beginning because it looked like he thought it was all about him, but now he depicts the most sincere, caring, and unselfish person in the bunch. -- Look how he gave up a very promising career in the Triple Exes just to be with Juliette and his baby (whatever her name is --- which secret I hope they are going to give up in the coming season!)

Whatever happens with this series you can be sure I will be there watching. Great job everyone. If it were up to me there would be a lot of Emmys being handed out!
  • Flatline City

It has to be Beverly because Deacon & Rayna are the main characters. This means that the show could not come back next season without Deacon. The only way is if the actor Charles Esten left the show.
  • Is the better part over hope not

If you get rid of Deacon you might as well cancel Nashville
  • Riveting and alluring

I was pulled into this show from the first episode. Keep the series going!
  • Great Music!!

I just love this show. I haven't heard a song I don't like yet. The cast is amazing and the fashion is pretty good too. It makes me want to go to Nashville real bad :) Can't wait till Juliette has her baby and see how her and Avery cope, should be amusing.
  • Great Show!!

I hope they keep this show on TV, it seems that every show I like they cancel. It's different than all the others.
  • Great show!

I loved the ending of last night's show. Deacon & Rayna forever! Is there anyone who doesn't want them back together? Even better though was the brief drunk scene between Rayna & Juliette. I like their evolving relationship & that was humorous. They need a scene where Juliette & Rayna get drunk together---no particular point---just funny! I'll write you a sample scene, Nashville writers.

Juliette & Rayna have both had disagreements with their men. They are out of town for some event, and they both end up in the hotel bar drinking.

Juliette: I have come to a profound realization during my long life on this planet.

Rayna: Oh yeah--what?

Juliette: Men suck! They really really suck.

Rayna: That is a profound realization. (Slurring slightly). We should write a song about it. The whole country would listen.

Juliette: Yeah. Maybe the whole world.

Rayna: It should be a great song like that song Tanya Tucker used to sing--Delta Dawn. You probably are too young to remember it.

Juliette: My mama used to listen to that!

Rayna and Juliette sing loudly together: Delta Dawn what's that flower you have on. Could it be a faded rose from days gone by. And did I hear you say you were meeting him here today to take you to his mansion in the sky.

Both start laughing.

Juliette: What did that song even mean?

Rayna: Hell if I know. Some woman fell in love, got dumped, and then got old.

They continue back & forth & then leave bar to go up to hotel rooms. Outside in parking lot, Juliette suddenly pauses, looks sick & then runs over to a parked truck and throws up in the back. Comes back laughing. Rayna wipes her face with a kleenex laughing.

Rayna: Oh my God, did you just throw up in someone's truck?

Juliette: I think I did.

Rayna: Well damn!

Juliette: Do you think whoever owns the truck will notice?

Scene in hotel room. They are both sitting on floor in front of sofa with liquor bottles on table continuing to drink. They get into a discussion about life.

Juliette: I always felt like I had this empty hole inside of me that I was always trying to fill.

Rayna: Honey, the whole world has some hole they are trying to fill.

Juliette: Well, Rayna, that's depressing. You are supposed to say, "Honey, it gets better as you get older!"

Rayna: (In exact same tone) "Honey, it gets better as you get older!"

Juliette (holding up glass) Cause you can drink right!

Rayna toasts her: Damn right!

Juliette stares closely at Rayna. Hey (very loudly).

Rayna: Hey (Just as loudly).

Juliette take's a lock of her hair. You know what? Your hair would look really good in little braids.

Rayna: ( Touching end of hair). Really?

Juliette: Yeah, okay turn this way and let me make one. (Starts braiding Rayna's hair sloppily).

Drunk scene continues back & forth.

Luke knocks in morning and then enters to find Rayna with hair in little braids asleep with head on couch. Juliette curled up on floor passed out with head in Rayna's lap. Bottles everywhere.

Luke: Well damn!

• Nashville's Fashion

Checkout the Fashion for Nashville Enjoy XOXO

• I truly enjoy this show

I am so tired of cop shows, murder, mayhem and bloodly graphic scenes. Nashville, is

a break with great music, that I enjoy listening to. Please do not cancel this show!
  • Liam And Game of Thrones

Nashville is one of my favorite shows on television! For lovers of all kinds of music, Nashville is a must see!

For anyone else who is wondering, the actor who plays Liam is probably not going to be seen regularly on Nashville because he has taken on the role of Daario Naharis on season 4 of GOT. I don't particularly care for him in that role, but I love him as Liam. Still he's doing well for himself if he landed on a show as critically acclaimed as GOT :)
  • Don't cancel this show

I don't even like country music but I love this show which gets better by the don't cancel it!!
  • It Has it all

the quality of this show is unprecedented, the music is really inspired, don't know how they make so many good or excellent songs just to fit the plot, but keep em' coming, the storyline is very well done, I don't think there ever was a musical series as good as this one, as long as it is in the air I will keep on watching eagerly!!
  • Talks of cancellation

This show is getting better every episode, and i am going to be extremely disappointed if it does get cancelled, I Truly hope they renew this series for another season it is one of the best tv drama's I have seen in quite some time and I truly enjoy watching it.. usually I watch supernatural style shows but this one entertains me on another level that other shows do not seem to deliver, maybe it is because I am from the Nashville area and know people in the music business but it is an extremely great show and would be a shame to see it go away.

The turn to drugs in order to cope storyline is SO TIRED! Will's story is literally going in circles and not moving forward in the slightest. Juliette's the same person since the Pilot. Terrible writers on the show.
  • for season 2

Where is Liam? he isn't in the season?
  • Quit being twisted

I am dying for Nashville to go back to how it was season 1. This second season has been nothing but sex-scene after sex-scene. You have so much amazing material to work with because of the characters you created and the story plots you have started. Please stop making us watch your twisted sex fantasies, and go back to awesome country music, people trying to sort out their relationships, and stop making everyone gay! Comment below me: Emwhit2 perhaps watching this with your teenage girls isn't the best idea... They already have to fight hard enough to not have sex with whomever they think they should. Focus up, can we fight for decent television? Or must we result to nothing but sex with her, sex with him, sex with both of them, and then do it again. Can we seriously not come up with anything better? Man alive. Hoping Nashville changes, or I am done.
  • Very Enjoyable

This has been very fun to watch with my teenage daughters!
  • Season 2

I hope to see some interesting stories this upcoming season from all the characters. I look forward to seeing Will's storyline. Since the actor who plays Will got upgraded to a series regular this season. I think we might see some interesting stories from him. I also, look forward to seeing how his and Gunnar friendship develops throughout the season. We only got a little bit of their new friendship since Will came into the picture towards the end of the season 1. I think we might see more of their friendship and maybe more drama.

Another storyline I am interested in seeing is how they'll develop Scarlett character this season. If they could go in the direction of making her realize. She can choice her own path without worrying about making the people around her jealous or upset with the choice she makes for herself? Make her a strong character. Also, look forward seeing her and Avery maybe patch things up. At least get back to being friends again. Avery is another interesting character. Where they are going to take him this season. These four character are what I am going to look forward to see where they go in Season 2. We have about a week to go!

• I Love Nashville

This show is really love county music. I'm in love with DEACON!! but I want to see Liam good too.
  • make more recaps?

for season 1 please put more recaps
  • Surprisingly Good

I didn't think this show was going to be my cup of tea, but I gave it a try and now I'm hooked. Deacon is SO sexy!
  • Addicted!

I LOVE this show so much! Great scripts, great music (bought the cd because I loved the songs), and great dynamics with richly detailed characters. The cast members are all amazing and so talented- probably the most uniquely entertaining and quality drama to air in a very long time. I am completely addicted.
  • Great LOVE Story!!!

This show is so good and I love all the story lines!!! Rayna and Deacon are by FAR my favorites!!!!