Nashville

Wednesday 10:00 PM on ABC Premiered Oct 10, 2012 Returning Wednesday, September 24th, 2014

neomichel

Nashville Fan Reviews (45)

7.4
  • Great show!

I loved the ending of last night's show. Deacon & Rayna forever! Is there anyone who doesn't want them back together? Even better though was the brief drunk scene between Rayna & Juliette. I like their evolving relationship & that was humorous. They need a scene where Juliette & Rayna get drunk together---no particular point---just funny! I'll write you a sample scene, Nashville writers.

Juliette & Rayna have both had disagreements with their men. They are out of town for some event, and they both end up in the hotel bar drinking.

Juliette: I have come to a profound realization during my long life on this planet.

Rayna: Oh yeah--what?

Juliette: Men suck! They really really suck.

Rayna: That is a profound realization. (Slurring slightly). We should write a song about it. The whole country would listen.

Juliette: Yeah. Maybe the whole world.

Rayna: It should be a great song like that song Tanya Tucker used to sing--Delta Dawn. You probably are too young to remember it.

Juliette: My mama used to listen to that!

Rayna and Juliette sing loudly together: Delta Dawn what's that flower you have on. Could it be a faded rose from days gone by. And did I hear you say you were meeting him here today to take you to his mansion in the sky.

Both start laughing.

Juliette: What did that song even mean?

Rayna: Hell if I know. Some woman fell in love, got dumped, and then got old.

They continue back & forth & then leave bar to go up to hotel rooms. Outside in parking lot, Juliette suddenly pauses, looks sick & then runs over to a parked truck and throws up in the back. Comes back laughing. Rayna wipes her face with a kleenex laughing.

Rayna: Oh my God, did you just throw up in someone's truck?

Juliette: I think I did.

Rayna: Well damn!

Juliette: Do you think whoever owns the truck will notice?

Scene in hotel room. They are both sitting on floor in front of sofa with liquor bottles on table continuing to drink. They get into a discussion about life.

Juliette: I always felt like I had this empty hole inside of me that I was always trying to fill.

Rayna: Honey, the whole world has some hole they are trying to fill.

Juliette: Well, Rayna, that's depressing. You are supposed to say, "Honey, it gets better as you get older!"

Rayna: (In exact same tone) "Honey, it gets better as you get older!"

Juliette (holding up glass) Cause you can drink right!

Rayna toasts her: Damn right!

Juliette stares closely at Rayna. Hey (very loudly).

Rayna: Hey (Just as loudly).

Juliette take's a lock of her hair. You know what? Your hair would look really good in little braids.

Rayna: ( Touching end of hair). Really?

Juliette: Yeah, okay turn this way and let me make one. (Starts braiding Rayna's hair sloppily).

Drunk scene continues back & forth.

Final:

Luke knocks in morning and then enters to find Rayna with hair in little braids asleep with head on couch. Juliette curled up on floor passed out with head in Rayna's lap. Bottles everywhere.

Luke: Well damn!