Nashville

You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 14, 2012 on ABC

7.9
  • Still good!!

This was another good episode, Nashville may be a little slow in pace but the storylines are good and the chracters are still growing, I'm hoping scarlett is gonna break it off with avery soon that guy is really a jerk
  • You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)

You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave) was another brilliant episode of Nashville! I really enjoyed watching because some of the plot lines thickened and there was a lot of deep character development on many levels. It was nice watching Juliette out of her comfort zone when around a famous football player. It was great watching them connect. Also this show gives a glimpse into the celebrity side of paparazzi battles. Rayna fights for her music and the results are electrifying as the new song she recorded is awesome! Unfortunately a big wig at her label doesn't want to work with the producer adding some drama. I liked how Deacon played a part in trying to help Avery who took matters into his own hands at the cost of his relationship with Scarlett and I can't wait to find out how every thing plays out. It was also interesting to see what happened to Coleman and how things were connected to him. I love where the show is going and the music is phenomenal. I certainly look forward to watching more!!!!!!!!!
  • where are they getting all these pickers?

so the Tebow-quarterback that Juliette is using to upgrade her image can also sing and play guitar? What are the odds of that? I liked their performance though. also liked Rayna's new song and Asshat Avery played a solid rockin performance at the five spot.. the storylines are predictable, though nicely woven, and the music is much better that i ever expected.
ABC