Nashville

You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 14, 2012 on ABC

7.9
  • You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave)

You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave) was another brilliant episode of Nashville! I really enjoyed watching because some of the plot lines thickened and there was a lot of deep character development on many levels. It was nice watching Juliette out of her comfort zone when around a famous football player. It was great watching them connect. Also this show gives a glimpse into the celebrity side of paparazzi battles. Rayna fights for her music and the results are electrifying as the new song she recorded is awesome! Unfortunately a big wig at her label doesn't want to work with the producer adding some drama. I liked how Deacon played a part in trying to help Avery who took matters into his own hands at the cost of his relationship with Scarlett and I can't wait to find out how every thing plays out. It was also interesting to see what happened to Coleman and how things were connected to him. I love where the show is going and the music is phenomenal. I certainly look forward to watching more!!!!!!!!!