Nathan For You

Thursday 10:30 PM on Comedy Central Premiered Feb 28, 2013 Returning Summer 2014

fweak

Nathan For You Fan Reviews (8)

7.7
  • Nathan for You

Funniest show ever!!!!!
  • Ugh... whyy.....

OK so sometimes Comedy Central has great new shows, and sometimes we have a whole season of busts. Sadly this is one of them. Between this show and Ben's Show, I dont know what I would rather not watch. Bad, not funny, embarrassing and plain ol unfun to watch.

blah.

The humor is so dry I feel like I need a shower after its done. The ending bit was excruciating. worst of all, still not funny.
  • NATHAN FIX MY FAILING FAMILY

Nathan is a freakin genious. He has come up with the most original and funny show Ive seen in a long time. I never wana miss a minute of this hilarious show. I dont think anyone else could do a better "job". This show should stay on as long as possible. Now if only Nathan could come to my house and fix my family, its a pain in the ass kinda job.
  • This show is straight up awesome!

This show is very unique not to mention its absolutely hilarious. One of the funniest shows I have seen in a very long time.
  • hilarious and original

the idea behind this show is very clever and original, and it is executed perfectly. there are no punchlines but there are lots of laugh out loud moments. this nathan guy is brilliant and im glad to see something other than the old and boring sitcom formula. hope it stays on, even though i dont think it has many chances.
  • Sits in the middle normally

This show was just really alright and i might fathom why it was okayed for production, the show sits right there in the middle normally right from the start.
  • Stands Up Triumphantly

This show was just really funny, and I can fathom why it was okayed for production, the show stands up triumphantly from the start!
  • Falls Flat On Its Face!

This show was just not funny, and I can't fathom why it was okayed for production, the show falls flat on its face right from the start!