Naturally, Sadie

Election

Aired Sunday 6:05 PM Apr 30, 2006 on Black Family Channel

• Sadie runs for class president. Ben was her campaign manager. Ben ends up running against her. Ben asks Sadie...out?!

Okay well I thought this episode was a good episode. It\'s the one that started this long awaited process of Ben/Sadie\'s kiss!!
    I thought it was an episode that seemed a little stereotypical though. I liked it, don\'t get me wrong, but it seemed so typical.
    The one thing I disliked in this show was beach balls. =] For those of you who already saw this episode, you know what I\'m talking about.
    For those of you who don\'t, let me explain. During Ben and Sadie\'s speech/debates, Ben asks Sadie out on a date in front of the entire student body. Sadie, getting flustered, doesn\'t really give an answer. Later, after Arden wins the election, Ben and Sadie go to her \"celebration\" party. It has a beach theme. The two are talking about how Ben\'s question wasn\'t just a ploy to throw Sadie off, but he may have actually meant it. They lean in to kiss each other and...of course...a stupid beach ball hits the two of them in the face stopping them from kissing. -sigh- This is where the waiting began.
    I think that if you haven\'t seen the episode, you should. It is a big beginning point for Sadie/Ben\'s relationship. =]