Naturally, Sadie Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

The Executive Producer Said He Would Give This On DVD!!!!

mpreux

[1]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 3
    I wrote a letter to him and vice versa.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

superdud1400

[2]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    What do you mean?? Its coming out on dvd?!?!?! Or he is giving it out to people? Post the email he sent you!!!

mpreux

[3]Dec 12, 2007

This was the first:

Dear Megan,

Thank you for your letter. It is so nice to hear from fans. Please excuse my delay in responding as I was quite busy, traveling and celebrating the holidays.

An Executive Producer is the boss of the whole show. My main job is to either write or help write all the stories. I also cast actors, hire crew, hire directors, choose all the props and a ton of other things. I do go on set but I usually let the camera men stand behind the cameras. If I have any notes I give them to the director who will then tell the actors.

I am not sure who you would write at the network for your request, I'm sorry. My one friend there just got married and I'm not sure when she is returning from her honeymoon. I will ask her eventually. I could make you a DVD of the final 13 episodes. However, since this would require an address from you I must INSIST that you tell one of your parents. It would be inappropriate for me to ask a viewer for their home address. This is not only for your protection but for mine as well. So, if you do want me to send you a DVD, please get your mom or dad (or legal guardian) to contact me. I will then send the DVD to you in care of them. I cannot stress to you how important this is.

As far as you ever seeing a scene shot, I'm sorry to say that you have missed the boat on that one. We wrapped shooting (ended filming) on Sadie a year ago. As far as giving you the actor's email address I can also not do that as it would be an invasion of their privacy. I am in contact with Charlotte (Sadie), Michael (Rain), and Justin (Hal). In fact, I just had lunch with Justin in Montreal on Tuesday. I don't hear from Jasmine too much but could contact her if I had to. If you have a letter to these actors I could pass it along to them.

Once again, thank you for your support of Naturally, Sadie. It continues to sell around the world, it's such a shame it doesn't not here.

Sincerely,

Brent Piaskoski

Edited on 12/12/2007 8:54am

superdud1400

[4]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 7
    mpreux wrote:

This was the first:

Dear Megan,

Thank you for your letter. It is so nice to hear from fans. Please excuse my delay in responding as I was quite busy, traveling and celebrating the holidays.

An Executive Producer is the boss of the whole show. My main job is to either write or help write all the stories. I also cast actors, hire crew, hire directors, choose all the props and a ton of other things. I do go on set but I usually let the camera men stand behind the cameras. If I have any notes I give them to the director who will then tell the actors.

I am not sure who you would write at the network for your request, I'm sorry. My one friend there just got married and I'm not sure when she is returning from her honeymoon. I will ask her eventually. I could make you a DVD of the final 13 episodes. However, since this would require an address from you I must INSIST that you tell one of your parents. It would be inappropriate for me to ask a viewer for their home address. This is not only for your protection but for mine as well. So, if you do want me to send you a DVD, please get your mom or dad (or legal guardian) to contact me. I will then send the DVD to you in care of them. I cannot stress to you how important this is.

As far as you ever seeing a scene shot, I'm sorry to say that you have missed the boat on that one. We wrapped shooting (ended filming) on Sadie a year ago. As far as giving you the actor's email address I can also not do that as it would be an invasion of their privacy. I am in contact with Charlotte (Sadie), Michael (Rain), and Justin (Hal). In fact, I just had lunch with Justin in Montreal on Tuesday. I don't hear from Jasmine too much but could contact her if I had to. If you have a letter to these actors I could pass it along to them.

Once again, thank you for your support of Naturally, Sadie. It continues to sell around the world, it's such a shame it doesn't not here.

Sincerely,

Brent Piaskoski

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! If you do that send me a copy!!!!! Also do you think you could give me his email? If he sends you a copy of third season and you send me the copy I will send you Season one and two on dvd!!! Please email me! alexwilco@gmail.com

chanelissweet

[5]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 29
    can you send me a copy of the 3rd season

vielgluck64

[6]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 5
    OMG! Please send me a copy, or give me the address to write to, and I will ask for my own!

mpreux

[7]Dec 17, 2007

If you all are interested feel free to contact Mr. Piaskoski by means of email, but whatever you do do not immediately ask for the dvds and don't mention you heard this from me or anyone else. First act like you want to know what happened to the show and then ask if it will ever come back. Make it seem like you really,really care.

Edited on 06/09/2013 9:58am
    Edited 2 total times.

vielgluck64

[8]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 5
    Haha, okay. And don't worry, I do really, really care.

madea09

[9]Jul 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    i had a question is there any way i can watch the episode In Or Out Of AFrica online, i mean i just emailed the director but i was just wondering is it on here or anything

Ulrich22

[10]Jul 20, 2008
    • level: 25
    Our cable company offers to give us SD-DVR's and Hd-DVR's for a very low price, i cant get one and record naturally sadie episodes, because i still have Family Channel and they air them everyday, i can record them and upload them to YouTube if yo guys want.