Naturally, Sadie

Home Alone

Aired Sunday 6:05 PM Apr 16, 2006 on Black Family Channel

• Sadie finally gets the house to herself and her friends, but will they ruin the night for her?

Well, I haven't seen this episode in a while, so if I forget something, that's why.
    Okay, I thought this episode was really good. I especially like the Rain/Margaret action. Not until this episode had I thought of Rain and Margaret as a couple, but I can see it now. They both are the "sidekicks" of Sadie, and me being a Harry Potter fanatic and Ron/Hermione shipper, know that sidekicks are meant to be together. =]
    Anyways, I think that they should've continued that lead farther then they did. But, I guess that it's their show and they can do what they want to.
    As for Hal and Arden's date, I don't remember it that much, except for the fact that Arden thought Hal was stupid. I won't go on with that part, seeing as I don't remember it.
    I think that this helped the relationship between Sadie and Hal grow a little. Maybe not drastically, but they do act like the at least like each other!
    Okay, so see the episode if you can. Especially the part where Rain/Margaret actually kiss. It's cute. X)