Naturally, Sadie

Play It Again, Sadie

Aired Sunday 6:05 PM Oct 01, 2006 on Black Family Channel

• A school drama production brings out Sadie's jealous side when Arden is chosen to play Ben's love intrest, which is a part that involves some kissing.

HOLY MOLY!!! that episode was soooooo upsetting. I dont think it was one of the Best. And its not entireley because Ben and Sadie still didn't kiss!!!! i think it would have been so much better if they kissed, and rain didn't yell cut!!! didnt rain see that sadie and ben where about to kiss????? grrr. i think it was soo cute that ben actually told sadie that he whanted to kiss her. he is so nice to her. i'm glad they put him in the mix. i thought it was so sweet that sadie prevented arden from kissing ben. i also think this episode was really predictable. ten minutes into the episode i knew exactly how it was going to go. now that i think about it, i'm kinda glad sadie and ben didn't kiss. i think they're first kiss should be more private. like they should be alone. i can't wait to see what's going to happen the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sadie and Ben were so close...

Arden has gotten the lead in the play, along with Ben and she gets to kiss him! I was so mad and Arden acted like such a biotch...and I almost hyperventilated when Sadie and Ben almost kissed three times they were like 1/4 of an inch apart when they stopped!!!! I can't wait for that kiss it'll be amazing!!!!

Also I hated Ron Uma (sp?) for not changing the kiss it made me so mad!!! But I'm glad it all worked oyut in the end even if Sadie didn't get to kiss Ben this time. I loev this episode. YEAH!